ABF | The Contract

Have you started paying dues yet? Didn't you just get the job at ABF? Rollin62, you are probably a nice person but when you are new to a job it is a good idea to stay out of the politics of any company until you have been there long enough to KNOW what is going on. How long have you worked for ABF now? How many checks have you received?

Ya, it takes time to be brain washed.

Have you started paying dues yet? Didn't you just get the job at ABF? Rollin62, you are probably a nice person but when you are new to a job it is a good idea to stay out of the politics of any company until you have been there long enough to KNOW what is going on. How long have you worked for ABF now? How many checks have you received?
Doesn't matter If I've been here one day or 10 years. Point is the employees voted in favor for concessions and a certain area is giving the union a bad name by being trouble makers. If we're united, lets unite and move on. Why should we cater to a small area of the self entitled? Nobody wanted a cut, be it happened. Jump on board or route around their ass

Doesn't matter If I've been here one day or 10 years. Point is the employees voted in favor for concessions and a certain area is giving the union a bad name by being trouble makers. If we're united, lets unite and move on. Why should we cater to a small area of the self entitled? Nobody wanted a cut, be it happened. Jump on board or route around their ass

WOW your not even a teamster yet... What do you even know... YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT... Who are you to be putting anybody down... The Union reps have already given themselves and the union a bad name, not the members. The IBT sold out their own members. The Central States region are at least fighting for something they believe in.

WOW your not even a teamster yet... What do you even know... YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT... Who are you to be putting anybody down... The Union reps have already given themselves and the union a bad name, not the members. The IBT sold out their own members. The Central States region are at least fighting for something they believe in.

He can't have an opinion?

Why are you telling me how to think? Majority voted... That's it!!! Why are we catering to certain individuals. Are bid forklift ops pissed off they got to get off the fat ass to throw dunnage? What is it? If its our bad reps, vote em out. We, the union, agreed to this cut. The country voted for Obama and we have to live with it

Why are you telling me how to think? Majority voted... That's it!!! Why are we catering to certain individuals. Are bid forklift ops pissed off they got to get off the fat ass to throw dunnage? What is it? If its our bad reps, vote em out. We, the union, agreed to this cut. The country voted for Obama and we have to live with it

Then quit your whinning ****... let the due process finish... just because your a **** don't mean everybody is...

This is an interesting thread, papajohn, doesnt, stoney or especially rollin62 sound like justsayin on oldschoolteamster site... dissing the Chicago brotherin.

I knew you never left you are still just a troll...

Whatever, believe what u want. Alls i know is i top out in one year, so ill make your scale with this new contract. I think it's great. Ur pissed cause my opinion is different than yours. So be it.

This is an interesting thread, papajohn, doesnt, stoney or especially rollin62 sound like justsayin on oldschoolteamster site... dissing the Chicago brotherin.

People should be glad there is still someone trying to fight the POS contract... It isn't over till its over... I will stand behind Chicago, and the Central States Region for as long as it takes!!!

Whatever, believe what u want. Ur pissed cause my opinion is different than yours. So be it.

Your a azz kissing fool, and I believe you never left Conway... I am not pissed because your opinion is different, but when you start dissing the Central States voters, then I will defend them whether you like it or not... PERSONALLY YOUR OPINION DON'T MEAN SQUAT TO ME... I JUST CONSIDER THE SOURCE!!!

Your a azz kissing fool, and I believe you never left Conway... I am not pissed because your opinion is different, but when you start dissing the Central States voters, then I will defend them whether you like it or not... PERSONALLY YOUR OPINION DON'T MEAN SQUAT TO ME... I JUST CONSIDER THE SOURCE!!!
Then don't reply to the quote genius

Sorry if you are going to act like a azz then you better expect someone to comment dumbazz

Don't apologize for me. I meant what I said. It's your right to respond. I gave my opinion on what the majority also agreed upon. And here you come doggin on me. Maybe your the troll that doesn't work for abf. Your probably vitran management trying to stir up the labor pool for your own benefit. Go away TROLL!

Don't apologize for me. I meant what I said. It's your right to respond. I gave my opinion on what the majority also agreed upon. And here you come doggin on me. Maybe your the troll that doesn't work for abf. Your probably vitran management trying to stir up the labor pool for your own benefit. Go away TROLL!

lol maybe your right would you like to put a paycheck on it?