ABF | The Contract

Don't apologize for me. I meant what I said. It's your right to respond. I gave my opinion on what the majority also agreed upon. And here you come doggin on me. Maybe your the troll that doesn't work for abf. Your probably vitran management trying to stir up the labor pool for your own benefit. Go away TROLL!

Where did I apologize for you? I know you meant what you said, problem is you haven't been here long enough to start trashing anyone on how they voted or what they believe in... You have been a troll ever since you been coming here... Nothing changes. If you think I am dogging you then stop being a troll...

I just want to thank all my abf brothers who kept their composure with the class clowns & not locking yet another thread down....thank you

Ahh,...yes,....Composure,....Funny how you can't read the date, or the total,...or pretty much anything else on that pay stub. Did you sneak into someone's truck to take that picture, or is that the stub of one of your management "buddies" over at ABF? Showing a picture of "someone's" stub doesn't prove you work there. I got old stubs from Roadway, CF, Ryder,.....I could blur out the pertinent information, and argue that CF is still in business 'cause I get a check from them! See! I even have a picture!......Sorry, Rollin62,....your veracity has been in dispute for quite a while,....you've changed your story about who you work for, and whether you're management or not from site to site, and month to month. So.....we should believe you,.....because you have a "picture" of a check? Didn't you claim to be working at Terminal 004?......I think,.....and this is my poor opinion, because I know you'll never do or say anything to dispell any sense of anonimity that you have here,.......that you're a management "plant" pretending to be a truckdriver,....that you're not even ABF management,...you just like to stir up and upset people,....we've all noticed how fast you drop the "good ol' boy dummy attitude", and how quickly your language, vocabulary, and spelling improve when you are trying to make ....in your eyes,...a good anti-Union point........You're laughing at us, aren't you? Because you're so much smarter than us, right?....You're just having a ball,..taking advantage of what you consider a weak spot in organized Labor, isn't that just so?....Sorry, Rollin62.......I shouldn't put a comma between "Sorry" and "Rollin62",....because that's truly what you are. You hate Unions. You hate organized Labor. You hate working people who have the ability to speak their mind without fear of retribution......When are you going to tell the truth about who you are, and THEN debate people? Can't stand facing the consequences when you lose your anonimity?

If he is a driver, he will realize how needed the Union is when he rolls a set a needs his job back when they fire him!! he wont be so company oriented then>> it always seems to take one of those situations to wake up his type.. He speaks just like another fellow on another site as well, same tone, same demeanor, overtures, etc.. He claims to be from 003... one in the same? Does look like an old stub to me as well anyway, not the same printing as mine and I am a road driver.

Why are you telling me how to think? Majority voted... That's it!!! Why are we catering to certain individuals. Are bid forklift ops pissed off they got to get off the fat ass to throw dunnage? What is it? If its our bad reps, vote em out. We, the union, agreed to this cut. The country voted for Obama and we have to live with it

What box did you check on the contract ballot?

its not catering, its called respect, seniority and most of all the company agreed to forklift bids.. that's not catering....