Yellow | The doom and gloom?

I doubt the Hebrews are allowed to let any others in on their deal as chosen ones besides themselves.
The term Hebrew means to cross over, as in "out of Babylon", hence why Abraham is considered the first. It is a faith, but also a verb. It requires action.
The Apostles went to foreign countries with the good news, and completely shocked the world, Rome is a great example. So it is open to the entire world.

How anyone can read The Bible, and think religion is a good idea, missed the whole point. It was the religious people that killed all of The Prophets and Jesus.
Paul wrote The Book of Hebrews to make it super clear of the faith and what is expected. He was a religious Pharasee (Judaism), and publicly told everyone how it was a waste of time.

The Vatican has concealed information, not shared it. We already have more information now than ever, more text, more insight. There are more Gospels like from Mary, and Pilot, yes they wrote Gospels. More books of Acts. There are thousands still not translated. The Targums are the oldest translation, before the Greek septuagent but hundreds of years. But people never even read Their Bible. Its easier just to claim a religion.

The entire narrative can be summed up to 1 word, and that is Liberty. The desire of God is that we live at Liberty, not some religion. The KJV says it over 40 times.

I've got a 'moral' dilemma,and I've posted this moral dilemma on different web-sites for years and have never received a response...I'm hoping here on this thread with so many well versed biblical theologians,they can help me understand the significance of this short video with some type of 'Divine' biblical reference...Thank You

My obvious moral dilemma is....''What is WORTH the death of 500,000 children?''...Please help me understand,I want to understand...Are they children of a ''Lesser God?''...They were 'Muslim children'?...and not Christian children?...Is that what it is?...Maybe I'm misguided but I always 'assumed' that Jesus loved ALL the children of the world!!!!...Has the devil deceived me?

Maybe this one...Mark.-8-Verses 36/37...

''For what shall it profit a man,if he shall gain the whole world,and lose his own soul?''...Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?''....His soul?....How about America's soul?....

I've got a 'moral' dilemma,and I've posted this moral dilemma on different web-sites for years and have never received a response...I'm hoping here on this thread with so many well versed biblical theologians,they can help me understand the significance of this short video with some type of 'Divine' biblical reference...Thank You

My obvious moral dilemma is....''What is WORTH the death of 500,000 children?''...Please help me understand,I want to understand...Are they children of a ''Lesser God?''...They were 'Muslim children'?...and not Christian children?...Is that what it is?...Maybe I'm misguided but I always 'assumed' that Jesus loved ALL the children of the world!!!!...Has the devil deceived me?

Maybe this one...Mark.-8-Verses 36/37...

''For what shall it profit a man,if he shall gain the whole world,and lose his own soul?''...Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?''....His soul?....How about America's soul?....
Who is the "we,"?

In " We think the price is worth it."

Those probably recieving money and power....from somebody.

I have a guess on what type of people were putting up the worthwhile payoff.

I saw a video a few weeks back of a front end loader digging up the irrigation system of Palestinians trying to grow food.
The front end loader was protected by Israeli police or soldiers.

If we allow and support the Jews on this....they may do it to the most terroristic force in America which is the traditional white Christian man and family.

Do not think for one second that they would not do that.

They're in charge of Homeland security and the FBO And CIA right now .....who are they targeting ...they manufacture consent from idiots to support their mistreatment of Muslims .....and turn around and use it on Christians who they are also enemies of.

Best thing the west could do is throw them out. Exile them all back to Israel.
That worked for 1000 years until the Martin Luther weakened the deal.

Last edited:
Here lies the problem between Jews and Arabs (they are actually both the same but dont tell them that!!!)

Genesis 21:8-21​

New International Version​

Hagar and Ishmael Sent Away​

8 The child grew and was weaned, and on the day Isaac was weaned Abraham held a great feast. 9 But Sarah saw that the son whom Hagar the Egyptian had borne to Abraham was mocking, 10 and she said to Abraham, “Get rid of that slave woman and her son, for that woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with my son Isaac.”

11 The matter distressed Abraham greatly because it concerned his son. 12 But God said to him, “Do not be so distressed about the boy and your slave woman. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring[a] will be reckoned. 13 I will make the son of the slave into a nation also, because he is your offspring.”

14 Early the next morning Abraham took some food and a skin of water and gave them to Hagar. He set them on her shoulders and then sent her off with the boy. She went on her way and wandered in the Desert of Beersheba.

15 When the water in the skin was gone, she put the boy under one of the bushes. 16 Then she went off and sat down about a bowshot away, for she thought, “I cannot watch the boy die.” And as she sat there, she[b] began to sob.

17 God heard the boy crying, and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter, Hagar? Do not be afraid; God has heard the boy crying as he lies there. 18 Lift the boy up and take him by the hand, for I will make him into a great nation.”

19 Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water. So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.

20 God was with the boy as he grew up. He lived in the desert and became an archer. 21 While he was living in the Desert of Paran, his mother got a wife for him from Egypt.

Same God, same people just different ways of worship through different leadership/authorities... just another power struggle to try and be Gods special group. Kinda like the power struggle among the angels to be God's favorite. :2437:

The price is always worth it when it is viewed as your children over theirs... even the bible allowed wiping out every living thing in a village as to not allow the "evil" to continue and to be a threat down the road. Of course, now viewed through today's modern humanitarian eyes this behavior is obviously not tolerated and considered war crimes or genocide but back in the day why would you let your enemy survive only to come back and kill you down the road??? If you spared a child and killed their family that child would grow up with a thirst for vengeance and revenge so why allow that chance? Would any jew allow ಠ▄ಠ to live if they could go back in time and kill him as a child? Or Stalin, or pick your choice of most evil person?? so that's the dilemma.

Even the donkeys.... really wtf????

Deuteronomy 20:16​

However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.​

Completely destroy them--the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you. Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the LORD your God.

1 Samuel 15:3​

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'' ........

And the LORD sent you on a mission and said, ‘Go, devote to destruction the sinners, the Amalekites, and fight against them until they are consumed.’

Why then did you not obey the voice of the LORD? Why did you pounce on the spoil and do what was evil in the sight of the LORD?”

But the people took of the spoil, sheep and oxen, the best of the things devoted to destruction, to sacrifice to the LORD your God in Gilgal.”

And Samuel said to him, “The LORD has torn the kingdom of Israel from you this day and has given it to a neighbor of yours, who is better than you.

Exodus 1:15-22​

15 And the king of Egypt spake to the Hebrew midwives, of which the name of the one was Shiphrah, and the name of the other Puah: 16 and he said, When ye do the office of a midwife to the Hebrew women, and see them upon the stools; if it be a son, then ye shall kill him: but if it be a daughter, then she shall live. 17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive. 18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive? 19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them. 20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty. 21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses. 22 And Pharaoh charged all his people, saying, Every son that is born ye shall cast into the river, and every daughter ye shall save alive.

So the real question is how can you look at other races or human beings as anything more than animals or non humans ready to be slaughtered when you have been raised as a child to believe this??? We complained about ಠ▄ಠ and the (⊙▃⊙)s promoting this type of ideology yet this has been taught in our own "religious" texts since the Old Testament. You reap what you sow......