Yellow | The doom and gloom?

So The Pope IS The Messiah in your opinion? Does Tripple X know about "your opinions"? Asking for a friend :bowdown:
It doesn't say that at all.
It says the Messiah.....meaning Jesus Christ......has come.

They must not accept that or they'd no longer call themselves jews.
I doubt John and Peter and Paul and Mary called themselves jews after Christ.

John's Gospel mentions them 71 times...and not in good ways .....,.and they all were Jews...but I guess no more

So The Pope IS The Messiah in your opinion? Does Tripple X know about "your opinions"? Asking for a friend :bowdown:
Or is it because that they chose to believe in Jesus that the Jews...actually differentiated Christians from being Jewish?
So...John Gospel called them Jews...but not Jesus followers?

Such was the case of Swedish psychologist Rebecca Floer, 64, who was deported from Israel last month. Though she does not define herself as a Messianic Jew, she does believe in Yeshua, the name used by Messianic believers for Jesus.

Both in Israel and across the Jewish world, there is an almost blanket rejection of Messianic Jews, or Jews who believe in Jesus. They are ineligible to make aliya, because while they consider themselves to be Jews, is it not accepted that a Jew can believe in Jesus.
Therefore, they are excluded from the Law of Return as people who have voluntarily converted out of Judaism. Some, such as Floer, were also baptized as babies, another reason cited by the Population and Immigration Bureau as grounds for rejection.

Or is it because that they chose to believe in Jesus that the Jews...actually differentiated Christians from being Jewish?
So...John Gospel called them Jews...but not Jesus followers?

The term Jew is a geographical term meaning "from Judea". The Pharasees introduced the religion of Babylon to Israel, which God absolutely forbid. Israel fell into this multiple times. The message from The God of Israel is The Hebrew faith, based on Liberty and self governance. Judaism is the combination of 2 concepts. The Hebrew faith and Babylonian paganism. Like a candle wick, twisting together 2 ideas, hence the term "wicked". And they still do this to this day. During Solomon, the entire nation was not Jewish or called Jew. Moses was not Jewish, nor did he practice Judaism. Jesus was killed for refusing to obey and practice Judaism. The entire moral of the narrative, is how corrupt religious people are, and how government will turn a blind eye to the injustice done by religious people, and even be a co conspirator. Anarchy and Liberty are similar in regard to governing your own life. However, Liberty comes with specific rules which are The Commandments. Not being a liar, thief, murderer, not committing adultery, and worshiping idols is not a religion, its plain common sense. Serving your community is a charitable way is the message of scripture. Helping the weak, down trodden of this world. This in my opinion is the only thing that satiates the human spirit, as opposed to acquiring wealth.

Somehow you've made it to look as though I've said whatever you're saying Liberty. And when I click to respond it will not let me.

So...in John's Gospel....he refers to the jews 71 times.

So...referring to your description of Jews meaning they come from Judea...a geographic location...
he is speaking of all who come from Judea?

That doesn't add up.
Obviously Jesus, and Mary and Joseph and John and Peter and Paul and Matthew and Mark and Luke etc...are from that area...and that would also classify them as jews....and John surely isn't referring to the followers of Christ.

So...there is more to the definition than you illustrate.

Or are the Christians not from Judea?

Laws of Noah apply to righteous Gentiles (7 Noahide Laws), no need for a sacrificial lamb or Messiah. Yahshua came for the lost sheep of the House of Israel (10 Tribes) or Northern Kingdom which broke away from the Southern Kingdom of Judea.

There were many messiahs (annointed ones) throughout the Bible history. The final return of 'God' (YHVH) is what the Orthodox "Jews" are awaiting which they believe will occur after the return of Elijah the Prophet and King Messiah (still unknown mashiach ben david) and the High Priest rebuild the final temple according to their writings. Christians obviously believe Yahshua and John the baptist are the two figures prophesied about in those writings.

Freemasonry refers to a Triple Tau (Priest, King, & Prophet) which also symbolizes the 3 alchemy ingredients to transmute Mercury into Gold

Islam is awaiting the return of their Mahdi.

There is even a plan for how the Jews future kingdom will be ruled, they take this future Zion very seriously as do other groups:

Laws of Kings and Wars (PDF):

https://www.halakhah.com/rst/kingsandwars.pdf

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1188343/jewish/Melachim-uMilchamot.htm

https://www.chabad.org/library/arti...ish/Laws-Concerning-Kings-and-the-Messiah.htm

https://www.jewfaq.org/mashiach

Mathew 10:6

5These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 7And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mathew 15:24

21Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon. 22And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil. 23But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us. 24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 25Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me. 26But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs. 27And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table. 28Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Somehow you've made it to look as though I've said whatever you're saying Liberty. And when I click to respond it will not let me.
My mistake in how I posted. The term Jew is like Texan, identifying a home area. In ancient days, only those from Judea called themselves Jews. The other tribes did not. I see no evidence in all of ancient history where God told the people to be religious. Jesus spoke plainly, teaching a life of charity. Liberty is keeping The Commandments, self governance, and serving your community through charity. This was the dream of Sam Adams. That America would pick up where Israel left off. With the hope the world would see, and follow. The closest we can get to God and through charity, serving the weak in our community, lifting them up, clothing them, feeding them, helping them. James tells us point blank, thats what this is all about. Israel struggled with the simplicity of Liberty. They asked for a king, fell into idol worship multiple times. God tells us over 40 times, we are called to Liberty, to serve one another. But this world refuses to do so, and has replaced Liberty with religion.

Laws of Noah apply to righteous Gentiles (7 Noahide Laws), no need for a sacrificial lamb or Messiah. Yahshua came for the lost sheep of the House of Israel (10 Tribes) or Northern Kingdom which broke away from the Southern Kingdom of Judea.
The Noahide laws are a farce. The Pharasees are a supremacy group. They say The 10 Commandments are only for them, and gentiles must follow a vain law, because they are inferior. The truth is ALL humans are inferior to God. We ALL are equal in the eyes of God. God loves us ALL. God gave us easy to understand laws, that are not a burden. Obedience to God is Liberty. No man has the right to step between a person and God. God is a father who desires a close relationship with his children. Right now, class is in session, and God is teaching the earth Liberty, for The Kingdom to come. Any human that hates Liberty, loves their own slavery, and their heart is far from God. But God in his mercy, is calling the entire world to Liberty, through repentance and salvation, which God made.

The Noahide laws are a farce. The Pharasees are a supremacy group. They say The 10 Commandments are only for them, and gentiles must follow a vain law, because they are inferior. The truth is ALL humans are inferior to God. We ALL are equal in the eyes of God. God loves us ALL. God gave us easy to understand laws, that are not a burden. Obedience to God is Liberty. No man has the right to step between a person and God. God is a father who desires a close relationship with his children. Right now, class is in session, and God is teaching the earth Liberty, for The Kingdom to come. Any human that hates Liberty, loves their own slavery, and their heart is far from God. But God in his mercy, is calling the entire world to Liberty, through repentance and salvation, which God made.
How exactly do you get baptized or married without religion?

The truth about Liberty is the reason I am glad to be an American. It took me 30 years to know it, but I got there. I understand now what I am to do, live my life, and find peace. I learned it from The Holy Bible, and men like Samuel Adams. I am free, and I fear God, and strive to never sin against him. My mind and heart are consumed by Liberty. I can't stop talking about it. Liberty will preserve the human race. There is nothing more valuable on earth than Liberty.
This life is a wash, we know that. Fallen angels have interfered with the destiny of humans, we know that. But that was handled at the cross. But now its our time to respond, and live out our faith, which Jesus clearly explained.

How exactly do you get baptized or married without religion?
Baptism in Israel is called The Mikveh. This is to be done all the time. Women did this once a month. Its a washing away. Its taking a bath. We are to Mikveh, and give a declaration regarding Jesus. But we are to Mikeveh all the time. There were mikveh pools around The Temple Mount. On feast days, Hebrews were to Mikveh, then put on all white, and go UP to The Temple, make their offering, give thanks to God.
Marriage, is a promise, nothing more, witnessed by God, and blessed.
The entire nation of ancient Israel, their marriage, holidays, way of life, is a prophetic shadow picture of salvation, and The Kingdom to come. God is showing the world how things will operate.
Baptism is a shadow of whats to come. Once we first enter The Kingdom, The Angel Michael will baptize us in the waters of Heaven, washing us totally clean, no sin in us at all. We have to have that to stand in the presence of The Father.

Baptism in Israel is called The Mikveh. This is to be done all the time. Women did this once a month. Its a washing away. Its taking a bath. We are to Mikveh, and give a declaration regarding Jesus. But we are to Mikeveh all the time. There were mikveh pools around The Temple Mount. On feast days, Hebrews were to Mikveh, then put on all white, and go UP to The Temple, make their offering, give thanks to God.
Marriage, is a promise, nothing more, witnessed by God, and blessed.
The entire nation of ancient Israel, their marriage, holidays, way of life, is a prophetic shadow picture of salvation, and The Kingdom to come. God is showing the world how things will operate.
Baptism is a shadow of whats to come. Once we first enter The Kingdom, The Angel Michael will baptize us in the waters of Heaven, washing us totally clean, no sin in us at all. We have to have that to stand in the presence of The Father.
You say we make a declaration to Jesus.

And then you say we should Mikveh .
When Christ was alive and eventually ascended.
His followers were disallowed to Mikhveh.

So it's doubtfully a part of what we should be doing.
The Temple was destroyed .maybe in 70 AD.

We got new ways thru Christianity.
The old ways are not necessary.

You say we make a declaration to Jesus.

And then you say we should Mikveh .
When Christ was alive and eventually ascended.
His followers were disallowed to Mikhveh.

So it's doubtfully a part of what we should be doing.
The Temple was destroyed .maybe in 70 AD.

We got new ways thru Christianity.
The old ways are not necessary.
Thats not true. Paul continued to Mikveh.

Baptism is a Greek term, not Hebrew. The pagans that worship idols also pray and bathe. People would do a similar thing to Nimrod in Babylon. This is where the confusion lay. Folks are now realizing the religion of Babylon, and how it's been twisted together with The Hebrew Faith. People now see what Liberty truly is. People are leaving the Babylonian/Paganised Christian world, and actually living a life based on Liberty. We knew a "great falling away" was coming. Now I think the falling away is from religion across the board, and running after Liberty, which is The Hebrew Faith. Walking in obedience, serving our community, spreading good cheer as a disciple of Jesus, with The Good News.

Thats not true. Paul continued to Mikveh.

Baptism is a Greek term, not Hebrew. The pagans that worship idols also pray and bathe. People would do a similar thing to Nimrod in Babylon. This is where the confusion lay. Folks are now realizing the religion of Babylon, and how it's been twisted together with The Hebrew Faith. People now see what Liberty truly is. People are leaving the Babylonian/Paganised Christian world, and actually living a life based on Liberty. We knew a "great falling away" was coming. Now I think the falling away is from religion across the board, and running after Liberty, which is The Hebrew Faith. Walking in obedience, serving our community, spreading good cheer as a disciple of Jesus, with The Good News.
I think you're an AntiChrist agent of the...

I think you're an AntiChrist agent of the...
Thats what religious people say. Thats exactly what Protestants say about Catholics. Thats the problem. If you disagree with any religion, you get called "The Devil". Its just insanity to me. When I talk about Hebrew life in Israel, I mean ancient Israel during Solomon and David. What was there day to day life like? We know from places like The Temple Mount Institute. We also now know about the religion of Babylon. Religion had me baffled for decades. People talk about "Christianity, Judaism", but the Bible teaches The Hebrew faith based on Liberty. Paul wrote The Book of Hebrews. In chapter 11, he identifies everyone in Israeli history as Hebrew. Whats happened now in The Christian world, is they are twisting together paganism with The God of Israel. They basically kept the religion of Babylon, and changed the names from Nimrod and so on, renaming them with the names of the popular folks from Israel. And now, there are 80k different Christian denominations. And they all read the same book, yet say everyone has it all wrong. I look to The Hebrews to teach me about their God, and look to the oldest texts first. Its very simple.

Thats what religious people say. Thats exactly what Protestants say about Catholics. Thats the problem. If you disagree with any religion, you get called "The Devil". Its just insanity to me. When I talk about Hebrew life in Israel, I mean ancient Israel during Solomon and David. What was there day to day life like? We know from places like The Temple Mount Institute. We also now know about the religion of Babylon. Religion had me baffled for decades. People talk about "Christianity, Judaism", but the Bible teaches The Hebrew faith based on Liberty. Paul wrote The Book of Hebrews. In chapter 11, he identifies everyone in Israeli history as Hebrew. Whats happened now in The Christian world, is they are twisting together paganism with The God of Israel. They basically kept the religion of Babylon, and changed the names from Nimrod and so on, renaming them with the names of the popular folks from Israel. And now, there are 80k different Christian denominations. And they all read the same book, yet say everyone has it all wrong. I look to The Hebrews to teach me about their God, and look to the oldest texts first. Its very simple.
I doubt the Hebrews are allowed to let any others in on their deal as chosen ones besides themselves.
Jesus and the Apostles gave it to anybody.
Not just Hebrews.
And I really believe the "Hebrews" or Jews or Israelites or Levites or ...whatever tribe.
hated Jesus and the Apostles for that.

The Hebrew God is now one with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

And looking to those who have not recognized that, or refuse to.....is looking for nothing but lies and deception. imo.

Hebrew is a language.
Not a religion.
Not a race.

Just like German, French Spanish and English
Those languages are not just used in those nations. They colonized different races and religions with those languages.