Yellow | The doom and gloom?

I doubt the Hebrews are allowed to let any others in on their deal as chosen ones besides themselves.
Jesus and the Apostles gave it to anybody.
Not just Hebrews.
And I really believe the "Hebrews" or Jews or Israelites or Levites or ...whatever tribe.
hated Jesus and the Apostles for that.

The Hebrew God is now one with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

And looking to those who have not recognized that, or refuse to.....is looking for nothing but lies and deception. imo.

Hebrew is a language.
Not a religion.
Not a race.

Just like German, French Spanish and English
Those languages are not just used in those nations. They colonized different races and religions with those languages.
Their lies the problem, MAN has rewritten/changes the creator’s word. WHAT IS THE TRUTH??????

The problem lies with Freshmen English lit students trying to read and interpret a PhD level Engineering book. Delta is not a letter that means D it is a symbol which means "change in"

The original "Jewish" Christians were the Jerusalem Church started by James the Just. The Gnostics were probably the real followers of Yahshua the Nasorean or perhaps a nasirite but definitely not from Nazareth since it didnt exist at that time! which understood all the Esoteric teachings meant for the initiated such as what was taught by the Quamran community, Essenes and Therapeutae. Basically the hidden knowledge passed down through the ancient Mystery Schools which taught the sacred sciences.

Last edited:
The original "Jewish" Christians were the Jerusalem Church started by James the Just. The Gnostics were probably the real followers of Yahshua the Nasorean or perhaps a nasirite but definitely not from Nazareth since it didnt exist at that time! which understood all the Esoteric teachings meant for the initiated such as what was taught by the Quamran community, Essenes and Therapeutae. Basically the hidden knowledge passed down through the ancient Mystery Schools which taught the sacred sciences.
How did we get to where we are today

My faith in God is in my heart,in my home,and in my unwavering humanity...but religion as an organization or cult,is when it becomes fanatical,dangerous,and deadly...

''The World is my country,all mankind are my brethren,and to do good is my religion''....Thomas Paine

''When I do good I feel good,when I do bad I feel bad,that's my religion''...Abraham Lincoln

''Prayer does not change God,but it changes him who prays''....Soren Kierkegaard

As Thoreau would preach constantly...Simplify,Simplify,Simplify....'Simple Truths'...They are a bitch!!!!!...Let us pray 🙏

My faith in God is in my heart,in my home,and in my unwavering humanity...but religion as an organization or cult,is when it becomes fanatical,dangerous,and deadly...

''The World is my country,all mankind are my brethren,and to do good is my religion''....Thomas Paine

''When I do good I feel good,when I do bad I feel bad,that's my religion''...Abraham Lincoln

''Prayer does not change God,but it changes him who prays''....Soren Kierkegaard

As Thoreau would preach constantly...Simplify,Simplify,Simplify....'Simple Truths'...They are a bitch!!!!!...Let us pray 🙏

Amen! :usa:

How did we get to where we are today

So if you look at the role of religion in maintaining order among the people (in most cases) you will see how it was used buy various empires to keep control and unify its subjects. Take Catholicism for example, it managed to adapt and incorporate various pagan beliefs as needed in different parts of the world in order to expand its presence and maintain a dominant influence in society. This holds true for all religions, it adapts, borrows and converts in order to survive. The names change, the costumes change, the doctrines change, but the core stays the same.... it works better than standing armies in maintaining order, subservience to authority, and creating fear of the unknown in most cases. Meanwhile the priesthoods and their inner cabal go on controlling world affairs...no different than any advanced alien race would do to a primitive culture it wanted to exploit for resources, use for anthropology studies, or domesticate for other purposes.

So if you look at the role of religion in maintaining order among the people (in most cases) you will see how it was used buy various empires to keep control and unify its subjects. Take Catholicism for example, it managed to adapt and incorporate various pagan beliefs as needed in different parts of the world in order to expand its presence and maintain a dominant influence in society. This holds true for all religions, it adapts, borrows and converts in order to survive. The names change, the costumes change, the doctrines change, but the core stays the same.... it works better than standing armies in maintaining order, subservience to authority, and creating fear of the unknown in most cases. Meanwhile the priesthoods and their inner cabal go on controlling world affairs...no different than any advanced alien race would do to a primitive culture it wanted to exploit for resources, use for anthropology studies, or domesticate for other purposes.
Excellent comment....''Those who can make you believe absurdities,can make you commit atrocities''.....''It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere''....Voltaire

''I do not see in religion the mystery of the incarnation so much as the mystery of the social order...It introduces into the thought of heaven an idea of equalization,which saves the rich from being massacred by the poor''...Napoleon Bonaparte

How much on this website is Russian Interference.
Uh-Oh!!!!...here we go again...seen this movie a thousand times before brother,and I'm sick of it...let me guess,your a Rachel Maddow CNBC,CNN,corporate media fan that's going to start 'another' blaming the Russians for ''Everything-Gate''....You want to know who's running interference?....Look in the mirror!!!!!

Excellent comment....''Those who can make you believe absurdities,can make you commit atrocities''.....''It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere''....Voltaire

''I do not see in religion the mystery of the incarnation so much as the mystery of the social order...It introduces into the thought of heaven an idea of equalization,which saves the rich from being massacred by the poor''...Napoleon Bonaparte
Was Napoleon the guy the fish were named after?
The bony part. :lmao: :lmao:

Uh-Oh!!!!...here we go again...seen this movie a thousand times before brother,and I'm sick of it...let me guess,your a Rachel Maddow CNBC,CNN,corporate media fan that's going to start 'another' blaming the Russians for ''Everything-Gate''....You want to know who's running interference?....Look in the mirror!!!!!
Only a Russian interferer would have a problem with my comment.

Fish?? No way, I'm thinking flaky, delicious pastry! Yum!! :6799:
Now I could be mistaken,and I've been wrong many times before,but I don't think Napoleon is remembered or famous for owning a pastry shop or a fish market,but once again,that's pure speculation on my part...in your favor though is the fact that we all know how much the French just love their 'flaky croissants',which of course just bolsters and strengthens your comment :1036316054:...So what I'll do is some research on the subject and get back to you,and while I'm busy doing that,maybe,just maybe,you or seabreeze could give us a detailed serious intelligent critique of maybe pastry chef Napoleon's philosophical assessment of religion....or,more probably,one of your comical one-liners,because you don't care enough about subjects or topics that don't concern you...or...maybe,just maybe,thinking to much makes your head hurt!!!!....How am I doing so far?...I'll get back to you on that research....ready...set...go!!!!....your entertaining one-liners can start...NOW!!!!