Yellow | The "everything stroud" thread

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
One of the reasons I liked this forum, is that it was fun from time to time, now it seems to be moderated like, well you know. If I say it , it will be moved or deleted. I know the whole family thing, but do not forget we are all just dumb drivers and workers. I like to push it right to the line, but I do try and stay on the right side. Do I wonder over it, maybe, but that is just a point of view.

I understand, you do not want to have this turned into a xxx throw down, but like I say, the referee has the let the boys play alittle to make the game interesting. :9529: I await your reply, and with all the serious stuff going on in our industry LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE, sit back and laugh alittle. :9529:

you can't dominate the forum with the same posts over and over stroud... Make you one thread, keep all of your stuff in that one thread and have fun...

We don't want every post here to contain latex tammy.

I realize you want to have fun, and we want this place to be fun but it is also a serious place for information that hundreds come to everyday to get.

One of the reasons I liked this forum, is that it was fun from time to time, now it seems to be moderated like, well you know. If I say it , it will be moved or deleted. I know the whole family thing, but do not forget we are all just dumb drivers and workers. I like to push it right to the line, but I do try and stay on the right side. Do I wonder over it, maybe, but that is just a point of view.

I understand, you do not want to have this turned into a xxx throw down, but like I say, the referee has the let the boys play alittle to make the game interesting. :9529: I await your reply, and with all the serious stuff going on in our industry LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE, sit back and laugh alittle. :9529:

Stroud, you bring out the crowd ,kicking and screaming. You fire up people and bring back people who may be sitting back and just reading the threads on the boards. When you post ,you get alot of views, and some even jump into the ring for a few rounds with Stroud 120 ! The workers from The Big R at Stroudsburg Pa. know that people were abused , fired ,rehired,abused, folded ,spindled and mutilated !!! Other workers from different union carriers have no idea , but pretend they did. The Big R was a brutal company to work for, the scars run deep. You are like redbull ,starbucks, and 5hour energy with a shot of expresso all mixed together with some adhd thrown in !!! Let Stroud keep posting !!!

My dearest STROUD120! my, my how times have changed! I must say that you must change too! your profile used to say inmate @120. Now it should say an abortion of 120 (or free from a hell hole everyone calls YRC) keep if coming buddy I LOVE IT!!!!!! I now Proclaim you the Governor of the YRC site!!!!!!!!!!

Two more things STROUD120, where is the Master of Puppts avatar? And pleae give truck stop tammy a good kiss on the lips for me she says she misses me!!!!!:9529::9529::9529: Just for you buddy!!!!!

Dear Stroud,

If we wanted to know what you have to say, we would bump up your old posts from 2008-2010 because it's the same old :::shit::: over and over again!

Also, your posts have a tendency to get very "not straight" with all the :butt kiss: from your admirers on here like Wolf, Turboj, Longblade, Supermac, bad slavin, etc. It's sad to see these sacks get all roused up over a guy who doesn't even work for this company any more.

Later lover!

Dear Stroud,

If we wanted to know what you have to say, we would bump up your old posts from 2008-2010 because it's the same old :::shit::: over and over again!

Also, your posts have a tendency to get very "not straight" with all the :butt kiss: from your admirers on here like Wolf, Turboj, Longblade, Supermac, bad slavin, etc. It's sad to see these sacks get all roused up over a guy who doesn't even work for this company any more.

Later lover!

Ohhhhhhh Mr. Lover!!! You come on here and have to insult all my friends in one sentence! Please try to be a little more subtle and just do one insult to a post so as not to draw attention to yourself! I appreciate all the time you spend reading my columns but "you" appear to be the one not straight with your obsessions for us. Its not healthy and yrc doesn't have insurance anymore!
I think your problem may be that your tinfoil hat is to tight. Loosen it up a bit and open some windows up in your bunker(basement).
PS: I'm not with the company anymore and its just tearing me apart! NOT!!! By the way, I asked Annie to p-m you to give you a woman's perspective on a 40 something (man?) living in Mom's basement.:biglaugh: Meh! Almost forgot the big laugh!

Dear Stroud,

Later lover!

LOVER, I hear your insurance is not what it use to be, for someone who dislikes me, you seem to know alot about me. I would like to know what you are doing with all the "time" you have on your hands, maybe working twice a week.

Two more things STROUD120, where is the Master of Puppts avatar? And pleae give truck stop tammy a good kiss on the lips for me she says she misses me!!!!!:9529::9529::9529: Just for you buddy!!!!!

I will give you know who, a kiss for you, but she said you must send some money for your kids first. I would say her name, but it seems "those kinda people" do not have any rights in the land of the flesh and blood. Keep the posts coming I can take it. I think I will private message LOVER, and see if he wants my "used" model of you know who, some he can," do you know what, for the first time",with someone other than himself.:biggrin::9529:

LOVER, I hear your insurance is not what it use to be, for someone who dislikes me, you seem to know alot about me. I would like to know what you are doing with all the "time" you have on your hands, maybe working twice a week.

I don't think its time he has on his hands! Yuck!!!!

PS: He probably makes more in 2 days at his new job as a pedicurist doing all the dock guy's and linehaul driver's old "yellow", fungus infected toenails and removing the toe jam then he did working 6 days and overtime! Pride is not part of the new job! Wonder if he gets paid for giving management foot massages now instead of for free like before.:biglaugh: I think I'm gonna puke after writing that! :9529:

I think your problem may be that your tinfoil hat is to tight.

You're off on the adverbs..so you get -minus on the post. Should be too not to.

th_trollface_emoticon.gif
HeHe.gif