Yellow | The "everything stroud" thread

:

Copy on the :::shit::: driver. LATER :9529. I give you this JEFF you are quick on this site.

You guys are funny, I laugh at this stuff all the time but this is off topic stuff that cannot dominate the forum....
As I said, if you keep it in your thread here, you can have all the fun you want and people can choose to read it or not....

aceandgaryphoto_2.jpg

Now before you delete this to my knowledge, their is no "member" called BOXIEBOY. LAUGH A LITTLE.:9529:

For you BOXIE BOY and like it.

Guess Boxie Boy could not wait for his "man on man " clip artist. He probably went to the adult fun store ,went right past the" Tammy" section and went right for Teflon Tom ! No blowout patches needed !!! He's sure to be "engaged" in a "long " term relationship . Latex is a thing of the past. Teflon is for the "long" haul ! Hope he has "loads" of fun.

Ahhhh. Havent been on in awhile. So nice to see the ball bustin didnt stop. And apparently it didnt stop at all for the car poolers. Nice to see your back stroud 120.

Guess Boxie Boy could not wait for his "man on man " clip artist. He probably went to the adult fun store ,went right past the" Tammy" section and went right for Teflon Tom ! No blowout patches needed !!! He's sure to be "engaged" in a "long " term relationship . Latex is a thing of the past. Teflon is for the "long" haul ! Hope he has "loads" of fun.

I tell you what BOXIE BOY, has been very quiet. Must have went back "in the closet" with his new found friend TEFLON "THE HAMMER" TOM. Like I said whatever.:9529:

Latex still works for me.:LMAO: TEFLON =:9529: BOXIE BOY, why do they call "TOM" the hammer.:1sm364jumpbed:

There could only be ONE person on here that commands his own thread.....Stroud YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE the Man!!! How you been buddy, it's been a LONG time....

images

What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.
Please don't leave me again, stroud honey
it's so lonely without you around​

There could only be ONE person on here that commands his own thread.....Stroud YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE the Man!!! How you been buddy, it's been a LONG time....

Whats up my BROTHER AND FELLOW HATER, been ok, it has been a long time, had to come back and see how all the "boys" on here where doing. Nice to see you and longblade, are still on here. On a serious note, I heard what happened to Joey T, if you see him give him my best. He is a good man. Talk and see you on here later, my brother.

:
images

Nice to see you found a picture of my girl TRUCK STOP TAMMY, isn't she "something". I was not sure if you would post on here again after BOXIE BOY, made his "intentions" known about you and his man on man clip art "thing". I thought maybe you joined his car pool.:LMAO :9529:

images

Now that strouds back im seeing a lot fewer posts by you? Im not complaining by no means. Seems like your thinking before you post of the backlash that may follow.....Please stroud dont leave i like it this way

Now that strouds back im seeing a lot fewer posts by you? Im not complaining by no means. Seems like your thinking before you post of the backlash that may follow.....Please stroud dont leave i like it this way
th_speak_upbe_a_friend_bully-1.jpg
stroooouuuuud is baaaaack
thblur.gif
ack ack ack

th_speak_upbe_a_friend_bully-1.jpg
stroooouuuuud is baaaaack
thblur.gif
ack ack ack

Thats a photo of Joe on the left and his bozzman at roadway when he forgot to bring him back his free lunch! Lets just say he never forgot again!!! That or his ba when he got a couple of days "behind" in his dues!:biglaugh: