Yellow | The "everything stroud" thread

th_speak_upbe_a_friend_bully-1.jpg
stroooouuuuud is baaaaack
thblur.gif
ack ack ack

Looks more like Boxie Boy on the right wanting to know where his "man on man" clip art is that you promised him !!!

Looks more like turboj checking out the breast implants he bought stroud and getting ready to slip him some tongue.

I'm the furthest thing there is from gay, but if I was, at least Stroud would have a chance! But you, being very "limp" wristed with that big flabby body wouldn't even get to first base and I sure wouldn't buy you that pink lady "cocktail" you adore so much!!!!
Shaking hands with SC is like shaking hands with a wet noodle. No offense Speghetti!:LMAO:

Looks more like turboj checking out the breast implants he bought stroud and getting ready to slip him some tongue.

If their is any tongue slipping, or checking of man boobs, you would have to call BOXIE BOY back out of his "closet". He might even be able to send you some of his "man on man" clip art. If you like that sort of thing.:9529:

Now that strouds back im seeing a lot fewer posts by you? Im not complaining by no means. Seems like your thinking before you post of the backlash that may follow.....Please stroud dont leave i like it this way

What's up GO40, just back, keeping it real (kinda). I see SIS C, I mean JAY Z, JAY something or other, seems to have his very own "man crush", from BOXIE BOY. I hope those two "LOVERS" are happy together. :moon2::6817: NOT :9529:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, he's ready for the dock, got the steel toe shoes, put him to work.

If you look at the table to the left you'll see that boxy left one of his battery operated toys on it! And look whats on the computer screen, a "blow" fish!

PS: It might be Joe and hes "stuff" a big hunting sock in his panty.:LMAO:

If you look at the table to the left you'll see that boxy left one of his battery operated toys on it! And look whats on the computer screen, a "blow" fish!

PS: It might be Joe and hes "stuff" a big hunting sock in his panty.:LMAO:
turbo-gay.jpg

logo-holiday.png

1. turbo gay

Something extremely gay. Gay to the next level + 1.

The receiving end of being pwnd.
trollface_emoticon.gif

full metel jacket.
was working next to him one night.I heard voicesssss in his truck . when i went past his trailer, he was only 1 in there .