Yellow | The No Votes

guess like normal you are suggesting they just keep doing things they easy way. making the workers foot the bill without any changes or putting in a dime themselfs

guess like normal you are suggesting they just keep doing things they easy way. making the workers foot the bill without any changes or putting in a dime themselfs

then again how much money does anyone have invested in the game other than the worthless stock options you own..people still working depend on this job or they join the list of 2 million people on the foreclosure list..

so its goes right to forclosure now . just like that. if you are tettering on the edge that close then its just too bad you didnt do something else with all those years of 70-80k + years instead of wasting it.
so you believe that just keep doing the wrong thing wrong works for you ?
NOT me .change needs to be made from the top down and they need to put something in the pot same as they demand from us.... more since they can afford more

Sooo Gateway, What your really saying is that YOU don't care about what happens to anyone else as long as you get your wish of being unemployed.... Hmmm guess your twisted logic tells you that voting yourself and your fellow teamster brothers and sisters out of a job is somehow moving forward???? Unemployment = going forward....Ya right .....

Where did you come up with all of that nonsense you just spouted? I said nothing of the sort. What I was questioning was one person putting their personal wants and needs in front of everyone else! kind of what your doing here, wether I vote no or not is my business but apparently you think you have the right to deny me or anyone else the right to our opinion!

Where did you come up with all of that nonsense you just spouted? I said nothing of the sort. What I was questioning was one person putting their personal wants and needs in front of everyone else! kind of what your doing here, wether I vote no or not is my business but apparently you think you have the right to deny me or anyone else the right to our opinion!

You didn't say that directly, however that is what I took from your remarks...Yes you were directing your comments to someone else and putting them down for their reasons for voting the way they saw fit.....In reality isn't that the same thing your doing??? putting your wants in front of everyone else....I think that everyone is influenced in one direction or the other based on personal needs or wants....nothing wrong in that....just human nature....However shouldn't we really be thinking of whats best for all,..rather than whats in it just for "me"...Sometimes its best to open our minds to something larger than just whats in our own little corner of the world and see the bigger picture. It's a large and complex world around us and the problems that have beset YRC are more complex than we probably realize. TO be sure the solution to such problems is even more complex and far reaching. but again that is my opinion....I don't know how you extrapolated from my remarks that I, somehow was denying your right to to express yourself...much less "anyone else" just by exercising my right to express opinion.....We may not agree on some matters however, ... I think we can agree that we all have a right to self expression in this forum...Just to set the record straight..Your vote...your business...that's 100 % correct.....your opinion...your right ... Do I make myself clear on that??? I hope all goes well for everyone .....

You didn't say that directly, however that is what I took from your remarks...Yes you were directing your comments to someone else and putting them down for their reasons for voting the way they saw fit.....In reality isn't that the same thing your doing??? putting your wants in front of everyone else....I think that everyone is influenced in one direction or the other based on personal needs or wants....nothing wrong in that....just human nature....However shouldn't we really be thinking of whats best for all,..rather than whats in it just for "me"...Sometimes its best to open our minds to something larger than just whats in our own little corner of the world and see the bigger picture. It's a large and complex world around us and the problems that have beset YRC are more complex than we probably realize. TO be sure the solution to such problems is even more complex and far reaching. but again that is my opinion....I don't know how you extrapolated from my remarks that I, somehow was denying your right to to express yourself...much less "anyone else" just by exercising my right to express opinion.....We may not agree on some matters however, ... I think we can agree that we all have a right to self expression in this forum...Just to set the record straight..Your vote...your business...that's 100 % correct.....your opinion...your right ... Do I make myself clear on that??? I hope all goes well for everyone .....
I noticed you put down you are 75 yrs old on your profile,is it your from the yahoo finance boards trying to stir up trouble? You don't say who or where you work. I , thats just I, think you should come clean about your interest in this or go back to the message boards on yahoo wence you came.

Instead of us jabbing at eachother because of people that have only come on this board since the vote, we should take a little time to find out who they are. Why would a person who has something to lose not come out and say where they work and what they do? Yes or no we are the ones that are going to have to live with our decision, and the management can just reap what they have sown.

We should all just strive to make this work!

No sense in crying over what could have been; strap up and let's go to work; if we grow market share we we will thrive!! :1036316054::1036316054:

I noticed you put down you are 75 yrs old on your profile,is it your from the yahoo finance boards trying to stir up trouble? You don't say who or where you work. I , thats just I, think you should come clean about your interest in this or go back to the message boards on yahoo wence you came.

Your right My profile says I'm 75.... I don't know how that happened...typo...?? There are many who never say who they are or where they work...I think many postings on here come from non-YRCW employees..(trying to "stir up trouble" as you would put it).....my opinion....However I will indulge you in your interest in who I am....First..I'm not 75..mistype (seen many of those on these boards).... secondly...I've invested 25 years of my life working for Roadway/YRC.(Road Driver 309) I don't know how my comments could have been misconstrued as my being from Yahoo finance and trying to stir up trouble on here....But I'll just chalk it up to the anxiety of everyone's uncertainty of the outcome of the present situation involving YRCW.

So I hope that clears things up a bit for you and that I'm now "clean" in your view.. :-) Was there anything of substance that you disagreed with in my post? I understand the concessions were passed today....Guess it has rendered the the whole discussion of yes vs. no votes a moot point now.....So take care and have a great day and thanks for reading and responding to my post......

My FIRST LAST and FINAL RANT!

As usual...the Chicagoland area was smart enough to vote NO! How did all you suckers fall for the oldest trick in the book? Last,Best,FINAL OFFER! And we mean it! No PLAN B! Yeah right! Where does it end?? Will you people ever grow a spine and stand up for yourselves? Exactly what would it take to get a no vote out of some of you guys?? Working for minimum wage even? I've already told my stewards that I'm done with the "Reamsters" and done paying dues. Next week I will be in the office putting a stop to the dues coming out of my check.....and most of my terminal will be right behind me. F**k this "UNION". And yes I will be looking for other employment since I can't stand working with such jellyfish. I wonder how many REAL Teamsters are turning in their graves right now?? Get ready for more concessions 6 mo to a year down the line.....It's coming.......I can't blame em' either. If I was in charge I would keep sticking it to you guys as much as possible......I'd figure if you guys are dumb enough to vote YES overwhelmingly 3 TIMES......well lets try it again shall we.

As usual...the Chicagoland area was smart enough to vote NO! How did all you suckers fall for the oldest trick in the book? Last,Best,FINAL OFFER! And we mean it! No PLAN B! Yeah right! Where does it end?? Will you people ever grow a spine and stand up for yourselves? Exactly what would it take to get a no vote out of some of you guys?? Working for minimum wage even? I've already told my stewards that I'm done with the "Reamsters" and done paying dues. Next week I will be in the office putting a stop to the dues coming out of my check.....and most of my terminal will be right behind me. F**k this "UNION". And yes I will be looking for other employment since I can't stand working with such jellyfish. I wonder how many REAL Teamsters are turning in their graves right now?? Get ready for more concessions 6 mo to a year down the line.....It's coming.......I can't blame em' either. If I was in charge I would keep sticking it to you guys as much as possible......I'd figure if you guys are dumb enough to vote YES overwhelmingly 3 TIMES......well lets try it again shall we.

Sounds like you'd be looking for new employment anyway, if you put a stop to your dues??? I'm pretty sure YRC is a closed shop. It is here in Indy, anyway....

Well the ballots have been counted and YRC lives a little longer. Hopefully this patheticaly run company can be turned around and my Teamster brothers and sisters can again earn a decent living for the hard work and misery that they have been put through. I myself voted no. Been a Teamster for 38 years and I have decided enough is enough. Everything we have fought hard to get and keep to support our families have been giving away to a bunch of incompetant executives who could'nt run a candy store, never mind a trucking company. I'm 57 years old and have decided to retire on 12-1-10. To all my fellow Teamsters, stay strong, be proud and one day you will be on top again. Thanks!!

i wish i was retiring. i voted no two, but these clowns would stab you in the back if they could make a dime on you.

Well the ballots have been counted and YRC lives a little longer. Hopefully this patheticaly run company can be turned around and my Teamster brothers and sisters can again earn a decent living for the hard work and misery that they have been put through. I myself voted no. Been a Teamster for 38 years and I have decided enough is enough. Everything we have fought hard to get and keep to support our families have been giving away to a bunch of incompetant executives who could'nt run a candy store, never mind a trucking company. I'm 57 years old and have decided to retire on 12-1-10. To all my fellow Teamsters, stay strong, be proud and one day you will be on top again. Thanks!!

Well the ballots have been counted and YRC lives a little longer. Hopefully this patheticaly run company can be turned around and my Teamster brothers and sisters can again earn a decent living for the hard work and misery that they have been put through. I myself voted no.

I understand your feeling that the Company isn't operated as efficiently as it could be...at least from a Drivers perspective, You say your hopeful the company can be turned around and that one day the Teamsters can be strong and one day be on top again......I must say respectfully, that if everyone had voted no as you did...there would have been no chance for our brothers and sisters of the Union to again one day be strong. The "yes" voters are the only reason that YRC lives on longer, which in turn allows the Company and the Union the time to find solutions, that in the long haul, will get us back on top again. The "no" voters still get to keep their jobs...I think they should thank all the voices of reason out there that provided this opportunity to perhaps, one day be at the top again.

Congrats on your retirement! I hope it is long and happy! you no doubt worked hard and deserve it...

Are you REALLY an employee?? YRCWD is just their stock symbol because of their reverse split. But twice in this quote you call them YRCWD. It is still just YRCW.

I believe the ticker symbol just changed back to YRCW this past Friday, Oct. 29th. Correct me if I'm wrong.