Yellow | The official I have transferred thread

The more the merrier at 301, right Annieo? Welcome. You too GWhiz:clap:

YUP....COME ON DOWN (ER...up)....Ya'll just dropped me 56 spots but.....I won't hold it against ya.:biglaugh: NOW WE HAVE TO FIND ANCHORS FOR GWHIZ, ANGRYLCP AND EVEN A BABY 'DUDE'......:clap:

Congratulations on getting to Chicago.

YUP....COME ON DOWN (ER...up)....Ya'll just dropped me 56 spots but.....I won't hold it against ya.:biglaugh: NOW WE HAVE TO FIND ANCHORS FOR GWHIZ, ANGRYLCP AND EVEN A BABY 'DUDE'......:clap:

Annie, do you know if all of the CGB/301 spots filled?

Nothing officially from (BA) C.B. yet. But I'm hearing 90ish...soooooo almost full. Can you believe it? WOW!
I'm leaving on my 3 hour trip to work then I'll start the inquiry's and get back to ya before I leave for PHX.

Nothing officially from (BA) C.B. yet. But I'm hearing 90ish...soooooo almost full. Can you believe it? WOW!
I'm leaving on my 3 hour trip to work then I'll start the inquiry's and get back to ya before I leave for PHX.

Have a safe trip on both legs, to CGB then on to PHX. Getting ready to head to the hospital to have a scope from both ends, wanna trade places??:smilie_132:

"single white billboard, looking for a long term relationship

I seen this billboard while trucking though Tenn, it said

"single white billboard, looking for a long term relationship"

that describes me

I'm Going to Chicago too

30+ years otr mostly east coast clean cut dependable, seeking same

need a non smoker, who likes to turn on the yard and really work hard, it is ok with me.

serious about working, safe driver, have not run sleeper's for many years

this will take some getting used too on my part

send me a pm :smilie_132:

(just like Jeff advertises) I'm a super nice guy, but, that's as long as you love your mother , any man:nutkick: who doesn't love his mother, in my opinion does not respect Jesus!

Thanks Annie:smilie_132:

8/13/05 senoirity, going to LaCrosse, Wisconsin to be number 2 on 8 man road board. Leaving St. Louis, Missouri where i was approx. number 235 on a 250 man board, with approx. 125 laid-off. Will be 9 hours from my girlfriend, brothers, Mom and Dad.

So, am I understanding correctly, that only people with a hire date after 12/31/08 are on layoff status and can use their SMS? (except the ones that chose not to bid)

:wacko:ok guy heres the deal with my avatar thingy the mod on cnwy board has it, i told him i loose 5min out of my life every time i see one of his post,(becouse i transfix on it or them)i had no avatar at the time .so he put it on my profile.and no im not slow i grauated top of my spec-ed class thank you verry much