Yellow | The official I have transferred thread

:wacko:ok guy heres the deal with my avatar thingy the mod on cnwy board has it, i told him i loose 5min out of my life every time i see one of his post,(becouse i transfix on it or them)i had no avatar at the time .so he put it on my profile.and no im not slow i grauated top of my spec-ed class thank you verry much

:biglaugh: ya gots this hang up guy:popcorn:

all men do:duh:

:wacko:ok guy heres the deal with my avatar thingy the mod on cnwy board has it, i told him i loose 5min out of my life every time i see one of his post,(becouse i transfix on it or them)i had no avatar at the time .so he put it on my profile.and no im not slow i grauated top of my spec-ed class thank you verry much

Well...Okay... But do you actually believe they are REAL? I mean, what's that's TUMOR bouncin out of her right breast there? ( your left ) Looks like a SILICONE IMPLANT TO ME !

Are you sure it's the boobs or just the rapid shaking of yer eyeballs trying to follow them? :biglaugh:

Did they get to keep their seniority? I heard they had an exception for this time.
Road drivers DO NOT endtail into Chicago on a COO. Dock and Local Cartage endtail into Chicago and Dock and Local Cartage endtail if they transfer out of Chicago. That is for Local 705( local cartage) and Local 710 ( dock and road) Not sure about other Chicago area locals restrictions.

hahahahah yeah right!!

So, am I understanding correctly, that only people with a hire date after 12/31/08 are on layoff status and can use their SMS? (except the ones that chose not to bid)

mine is 8/21/03 here in cincinnati yellow i'll be transferring to my couch. 49 guys coming to the queen city last sen. date 7/98 ouch!!! we had 330+ guys on the combined board and they let 49 come in with no one going out. i hear at least 9 of the transfers have 30+ years. our road board was decimated they only kept 9 yellow road i think. if you have enough time to retire and no medical issues or young kids to take care of and you're comming to cincinnati thanks jump right behind the guy from roadway with a date of '69 who says he just has nothing better to do. thank you brother for showing me the way out.

Just across town, North Reading, MA from Abington (BOS). But, seeing as I already live 30 miles south of BOS, looking at a 52 mile ride to NRM. Waiting on moving until I can tell if I actually have a job, or just a seniority number.

I went from Roadway 243, Dayton, Oh. to Yellow 230 Iron Mountain, Mi. Yes, I will be driving a snowmobile to work 9 months out of the year. The only upside to this transfer is I avoided a very long layoff and will be the # 1 road driver because no one else wanted to go up there.

Iron Mountain is beautiful country.....granted it's a LITTLE chilly but that aside..........very nice.

As far as I know..........

Did they get to keep their seniority? I heard they had an exception for this time.

Of the ones that came in, yes, they kept their seniority. We still have 22 laid off any idea as to when they get called back???? ANYONE?:popcorn:

Of the ones that came in, yes, they kept their seniority. We still have 22 laid off any idea as to when they get called back???? ANYONE?:popcorn:

There still taking applications off the street, so "if the economy gets in gear" they come back before they hire newbies:smilie_132: