Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

Has Slave been made aware of this development?
Here it is.
Saw it given special treatment and figured it was coming.
The big money wants us all getting it for whatever greedy sick reason.
And they don't want the responsibility of making us do it on their own so they go to Biden to do it for them.
They'll pull the "we can't afford the OSHA fines".....and we really don't want to force you but have no choice...
I'm not talking just Yellow. Biden's bailing all of them out on this.
They all want it. World Economic forum probably wants it.
But there's a problem.
A bunch of guys at our terminal do not want it. If you want it to feel safe...get it.
But if we don't want it....its nobody's business....and it's nobody's business if we get tested either.
The only medical thing about this is medical business. Profits.
They can't afford to lose drivers. There's gonna be problems.
If the people who want and need vaccines want them...they can get them.
But it's totally insane to believe that an unvaccinated person is a threat to a vaccinated person. Not if the vaccine works.
And if it doesn't work or is questionable......then why the HELL would anybody force it on anybody?
There's obviously dishonesty and corruption and Big money behind the whole thing.
So imo our union should have a spine for once just like the postal workers have done. They are exempted. They aren't much different than us.
And the postal workers being exempted surely shows that it is all politics and money and not much medical and science involved.

Hello,by the way.

If the Teamsters wanted members. And Yellow really wanted drivers they would go for an exemption with Biden.
Plenty of sites have lots of people who do not want a vaccine mandate. Not just truckers but medical people are protesting quite a bit lately.
And if they just go with Biden.
There's a really good chance they're gonna lose drivers.

Yellow could also get dock workers from an exemption. Plenty of guys from all races do not want the vaccine and if they work for other carriers who mandate...those guys will come here.
How are they going to get Dock workers at $18hr look how St Paul lost all their Dock people? Minimum wage is $15hr in Chicago I thought we weren't minimum wage workers? Who was the guy on here saying back in time we made $12hr when the minimum wage was $3hr under that same principle we should be at $60hr now 4 times minimum wage?

How are they going to get Dock workers at $18hr look how St Paul lost all their Dock people? Minimum wage is $15hr in Chicago I thought we weren't minimum wage workers? Who was the guy on here saying back in time we made $12hr when the minimum wage was $3hr under that same principle we should be at $60hr now 4 times minimum wage?
If the Teamsters,who also supported Biden, just as the Postal Workers did, and the company seek an exemption,......and the other places don't.....the money might not matter. Some people from all walks of life are strongly opposed to take the vaccine. If a company forces. They will leave and our pay is still better than welfare and unemployment.

He exempted the plantation bosses and owners.
What a great group.

A bunch of guys at our terminal do not want it. If you want it to feel safe...get it.
But if we don't want it....its nobody's business....and it's nobody's business if we get tested either.

If the people who want and need vaccines want them...they can get them.
But it's totally insane to believe that an unvaccinated person is a threat to a vaccinated person. Not if the vaccine works.
Strangely, I agree with you. Get the shot or don't, your choice. The vaccine is available and it works. I may catch Covid and get sick but the unvaccinated are 11 times more likely to die than I am.
Refuse the shot. If you die you die. I don't care. I think that's irresponsible and dumb but I'm not their mother and it's not my problem.
In the end, Covid will become just another flu. The vulnerable unvaccinated will either die off or survive the virus and have natural immunity. Again, their choice, not my problem.
Who knows, if enough of them die, it could save social Security and the pension funds.

If the Teamsters,who also supported Biden, just as the Postal Workers did, and the company seek an exemption,......and the other places don't.....the money might not matter. Some people from all walks of life are strongly opposed to take the vaccine. If a company forces. They will leave and our pay is still better than welfare and unemployment.

7EB0691B-9C17-4A3B-A269-538210C3202B.jpg

Strangely, I agree with you. Get the shot or don't, your choice. The vaccine is available and it works. I may catch Covid and get sick but the unvaccinated are 11 times more likely to die than I am.
Refuse the shot. If you die you die. I don't care. I think that's irresponsible and dumb but I'm not their mother and it's not my problem.
In the end, Covid will become just another flu. The vulnerable unvaccinated will either die off or survive the virus and have natural immunity. Again, their choice, not my problem.
Who knows, if enough of them die, it could save social Security and the pension funds.
All about YOU again.
Another pleasant response.
We won't die.
The vaccinated gamble on the virus AND the vaccine. And the vaccine doesn't prevent virus or spread.
We only have one gamble so far.
Figure that into your math on risk.

Biden keeps it up the the COLA raises will put YRC under. Between gas and grocery bill getting pretty expensive. You sure must go through a lot of Tylenol thinking this crap up.