Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

All about YOU again.
Another pleasant response.
We won't die.
The vaccinated gamble on the virus AND the vaccine. And the vaccine doesn't prevent virus or spread.
We only have one gamble so far.
Figure that into your math on risk.
650,000 Americans have already died. Did you forget? Pre vaccine, there were thousands of deaths each day and refrigerated trucks full of bodies parked outside hospitals. You are correct, the vaccine will not eradicate the covid. The virus will continue to mutate and people will continue to get sick just like the flu and the common cold.

650,000 Americans have already died. Did you forget? Pre vaccine, there were thousands of deaths each day and refrigerated trucks full of bodies parked outside hospitals. You are correct, the vaccine will not eradicate the covid. The virus will continue to mutate and people will continue to get sick just like the flu and the common cold.
You can believe them numbers and how they died if you want.
Plenty of medical workers have been speaking out and protesting vaccine mandates.
I've listened to both sides and I lean against believing the narrative given the masses.

Have you listened to both sides or just one?

And as the bodies piled up NYC REFUSED to use tent hospitals and a Navy hospital ship.
That tells me don't trust the business side which is the hospitals.
They wanted the money over saving lives...and that's why your high number and that's why I don't trust them.

And as the bodies piled up NYC REFUSED to use tent hospitals and a Navy hospital ship.
That tells me don't trust the business side which is the hospitals.
They wanted the money over saving lives...and that's why your high number and that's why I don't trust them.
Could someone post the date your debate will air on Jerry Springer? I’ll make to be home to watch it. Thanks for stopping by.

You assume a lot,
And know very little.
If you are really in this business.
How many of your workmates have died from Covid?
We've been to just as many if not more places since this started.
And yes many had Covid.
But none died from it around me.
One retiree died from Pnuemonia...but tested negative 3x for Covid as he was dying.
One of our really big guys had it twice and the second time was bad.
He's been working since.
Didn't kill him.
Maybe if he went to the hospital their current treatments might have killed him but he didn't go.

You assume a lot,
And know very little.
Never claimed that, firm believer never to old to learn also wise enough to to see a grandstander.
I'm hoping you see Dr Fauci and Biden as grandstanders too.
If the media used their powers correctly you would not need grandstanders to defend rights to refuse vaccination for employment.
Israel has one of the highest vaccinated populations on Earth. The highest with 2 vaccinations also.
Yet their Covid infections and deaths from Covid are higher than ever.
Your wisdom should tell you that we should wait.
More people could be affecting themselves and this virus situation much worse by hurrying.
Denmark just removed all of this Covid nonsense yesterday. It is no longer gonna be a big deal over there.

If you are really in this business.
How many of your workmates have died from Covid?
We've been to just as many if not more places since this started.
And yes many had Covid.
But none died from it around me.
One retiree died from Pnuemonia...but tested negative 3x for Covid as he was dying.
One of our really big guys had it twice and the second time was bad.
He's been working since.
Didn't kill him.
Maybe if he went to the hospital their current treatments might have killed him but he didn't go.
Been behind the wheel 40 years.
Union 30+
Know several who have died from virus.
Been to funerals for them.
Know of young healthy people put on ventilator
can’t get back too normal life after hospital stay.
Friend of mine didn’t go to hospital, got so bad couldn’t even hold his arms up or head, would be dead if his sibling didn’t drag him to hospital.
Have seen effects first hand, believe what you read or type that is your choice.
I don’t believe all the BS that is put on the news or in print.
I make decisions that are best for myself and family, weather that be vax or no vax or mask or no mask.
You seem to get off on preaching to everyone on what needs done, I just point on the stupidity in your comments.
Have a good day I am done.

Been behind the wheel 40 years.
Union 30+
Know several who have died from virus.
Been to funerals for them.
Know of young healthy people put on ventilator
can’t get back too normal life after hospital stay.
Friend of mine didn’t go to hospital, got so bad couldn’t even hold his arms up or head, would be dead if his sibling didn’t drag him to hospital.
Have seen effects first hand, believe what you read or type that is your choice.
I don’t believe all the BS that is put on the news or in print.
I make decisions that are best for myself and family, weather that be vax or no vax or mask or no mask.
You seem to get off on preaching to everyone on what needs done, I just point on the stupidity in your comments.
Have a good day I am done.
I'm sorry to hear.
But am not all convinced of it all being the virus.
And not believing in how it should be dealt with.
Especially when they call for employers to mandate it for one's livelihood taking that choice away.
Media and politics and business have proven themselves far to untrustworthy to allow them to mandate injections into our bodies in order to work.

The protocol and reliability of the whole things from the tests to the treatments to the vaccines to the numbers is all untrustworthy and imo should not be case for mandated injections on anybody.