FedEx Freight | the people that work for FedEx

If your a happy camper, management will push the envelope until you start whining again. Then they know they've done their job, and they are the happy campers.

It's funny to hear everyone come on here and complain about the company. Honestly, this is the best company that I ever worked for. We all have some complaints, but it's not all that bad. One day I would like to go into management. The other thing is none of you will call people in upper management to address your concerns. Oh yeah when they do come to the centers to talk to drivers, none of you address your concerns to them. Instead you come on here and complain about it. It's not doing you any good coming on here and crying. This site was intended for information. It wasn't intended for you all to cry like little babies.

It's funny to hear everyone come on here and complain about the company. Honestly, this is the best company that I ever worked for. We all have some complaints, but it's not all that bad. One day I would like to go into management. The other thing is none of you will call people in upper management to address your concerns. Oh yeah when they do come to the centers to talk to drivers, none of you address your concerns to them. Instead you come on here and complain about it. It's not doing you any good coming on here and crying. This site was intended for information. It wasn't intended for you all to cry like little babies.
I have no complaints at this time, I had one last week but i called my directing manager and he fought my battle with central and won, so I guess thats what you are saying none of us do, but really driver are you seriously on here complaining about other people complaining! I also dont remember any guidline when I or anyone else registered on TB about what we could talk about on here except that we had to forgoe union talk and to keep it clean ( ie wash our post with non company provided anti-bacterial soap) so that being said guess i would repeat what i believe i read earlier in this thread about not liking things at the company, If you dont like the atmosphere on TB , no one is making you stay unless you are a paid subscriber then stay just shhhhhhhhhh!

Says who???

This industry created the monster.

These LTL companies have went out of there way to relegate professional drivers to little more than Mickie D burger flippers...all the while insisting on quality people possessing the appropriate credentials and skills to service the company's focus.

Erstwhile holding said driver's feet to the fire and threatening their livelihood when things go awry...just to satisfy the nonsense of the CSA initiative.

The LTL industry has successfully sold itself to the average driver as being an ultimate goal in one's career...that was true at one time...not anymore. At this juncture you are little more than a necessary evil...to be discarded at the earliest convenience.

The smartest endeavor one can make is to get the hell out of LTL. The glory days are over. Too many companies are relying on outside carriers to move their freight rather than depend upon the expertise of the driver pool in its current employ.

The accountants and financial analysts rule these companies...and the CEOs are too ignorant to understand the ideology of QOS...another paradigm whose time has came and went.

Get out while you can...I am...

Things are going to real bad real quick.

Rat...TB's resident rodent:D

All you guys do on here is cry. I thought that this site was set up for information, not how bad it is working here. You all know where the door is at. It's in the same place as it was when you came in. This is what I have to say about everybody crying on truckingboards. Stop Whining - YouTube

Is that one guy who went by Mike Cant remember last name Is he back AKA packerfan