Yellow | The Rumor Mill -1/1/2008

I have been reading this thread since it started. You guys did a fairly good job of toasting the guy. Saw no reason to add to it. He asked for what he got. Enough said.

Yeah I've also been reading this thread.
Now I'm not a moderator,but did want to add my 2 cents anyway.

I've met all kinds of people with all sorts of presectives,and attidudes.
To sum them all up from my expierence.

people with low selfestem that have a very low opinion of themselves.
Have to cut others down to their size by critictizum.
These types of folks look for faults in others to make themselves feel good.

There you go this is my opinion.

Let me see if I can get this right. You come on a union board and complain about the places you have gotten from yrc and then make comments about eating our lunch. And I need to work on my attitude. :hysterical: You got just what you were hoping, to pis off a Teamster, my guess to make you feel like a bigger man. Well it worked are you real happy now? It was a small price to pay on my part to make you feel superior and your welcome. This will be the last time you will get a response cuz I will play your game no longer, I'm completely happy with my attitude and at peace with my lot in life, someday you may be able to say the same. :smilie_132:

OR, you could have ignorred him. I don't really think he meant harm, just shouldn't have said anything. He came lumbering along, made a small comment-- got rebutted, answered, rebutted, and as ususal, it blows up.....

Now, can we return to the rumors about how we're all so doomed? Or do I have to wait until I get to work to hear them all?

:censored2:
I want to know what a spanking offense is.

:Bondage:

It's real easy Wiggle....IF Wolfy leaves a 'calling card' on the floor...spankings are in order...as far as DMTORL is concerned.....I really don't think he gets it yet....still in training I think.

Hey dmtorl, tell us about your medical benifits.

medical,who needs medical?i am living by the seat of my pants LOL but seriously i mean no disrespect to any of you guys and if what i said offended it was not meant that way.

medical,who needs medical?i am living by the seat of my pants LOL but seriously i mean no disrespect to any of you guys and if what i said offended it was not meant that way.

The thing you need to understand is that your job is 1 slot under ours in the food chain. All of your pay structure and benefits were designed to keep you and you're coworkers from taking the final step to become unionized. If we sink like a stone on our contract, you better expect to lose as bad or worse in your pay and benefits.

Barney in super secret post ***** mode.
I read that whole thead and all I have to say is. Yee haa cooter, I may hit 100 posts this week. Nothing else to read here.

Fact: without the unions ,non union companies would not be where they are.I would not even consider changing jobs in the current economy though

I agree with out the threat of a union coming to organize any non-union company.
Those workers would be working for as little as their companies could keep them there.

You want to back into the dark ages of this nation,with slave labor,child labor,unsafe working conditions,and a number of other negative working conditions.

If you really want that type of work enviroment.
then get rid of the unions.

How many on here are old enough to rememeber that because of the Teamsters there is a government organization called OHSA?
I rest my case!!!!!

Fact: without the unions ,non union companies would not be where they are.I would not even consider changing jobs in the current economy though

i wish those union boys could work a little harder and get us estes boys some delay pay.:hysterical:.. ( im joking i know it us estes boys that need to do the "work") (calm down.. makin funny):1036316054:

I agree with out the threat of a union coming to organize any non-union company.
Those workers would be working for as little as their companies could keep them there.

You want to back into the dark ages of this nation,with slave labor,child labor,unsafe working conditions,and a number of other negative working conditions.

If you really want that type of work enviroment.
then get rid of the unions.

How many on here are old enough to rememeber that because of the Teamsters there is a government organization called OHSA?
I rest my case!!!!!

There was a paper posted from OSHA at LCP Distribution Center last week for several issues regarding the dock and offices there. However,the TM (Ed M.) said it was not their responsibility because they have a contract with an outside vendor to do those cleaning services there called Detail. As a result, he said he forwarded that complaint letter from OSHA onto them. :hysterical:

Maybe an OHSA agent should pay a vist to your TM,and remind him,or her whoever.
That there are fines to be paid for non-compliance to work safe rules that are written in stone as a real part of the United States Government laws.