FedEx Freight | The Union Debate Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We taught our children that the "I want, I want, I want" mantra is answered with "What are you going to do to earn it? What sacrifices are you willing to make to get it?" That teaches them what they want is within their reach should they be willing to prioritize their wants and make the sacrifices required to get it.
This is the reason my 4 children (except one) are very successful in business .... Me and my wife always told them that for anything good in life there is a price to be paid. There are no shortcuts. You want it !!! Earn it.

Well since you can't comprehend very well, or just refuse to respond to my posts with anything credible. I will say it again maybe i need to use capital letters for you. I COULD CARE LESS IF WE HAVE A UNION OR NOT. IF FED EX WOULD GIVE US A COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE ALONG WITH A SET IN STONE RULE BOOK I WOULD BE HAPPY AS A CLAM. WHY DO I NEED TO DRUM UP SUPPORT WE VOTED NO AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING TILL NEXT JANUARY? I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU ANY BETTER.
I

Just reading through all this company bashing some of you do, I sure don't know why you work there. Seems to me if their pay and benefits are so bad you would want to work for the other companies in the area that pay so much better. Apparently they understand the cost of living in your area better. I wonder how many companies there are in your area that fit the bill? It's too bad no one can talk about all the good things at their work they just concentrate on the few negatives. One statement I will make when the union comes in, the production goes down, the cost go up. The Teamsters want more drivers and shorter runs. Costs go up, production goes down. After a time of that companies go out of business. After that you can go work for one of those other great company's you think are out there.

In other words you all ran your mouth but have no proof to back it up. You all would make Micheal Jackson proud doing the moonwalk like that.
Hey, Brainchild do you know anything about the game of chess? It's a game of strategy and skill that requires great thought. Something that you seriously lack. The FedEx executives will always be one step ahead of the Teamsters. Checkmate is coming soon.

Last edited:
Just reading through all this company bashing some of you do, I sure don't know why you work there. Seems to me if their pay and benefits are so bad you would want to work for the other companies in the area that pay so much better. Apparently they understand the cost of living in your area better. I wonder how many companies there are in your area that fit the bill? It's too bad no one can talk about all the good things at their work they just concentrate on the few negatives. One statement I will make when the union comes in, the production goes down, the cost go up. The Teamsters want more drivers and shorter runs. Costs go up, production goes down. After a time of that companies go out of business. After that you can go work for one of those other great company's you think are out there.

Man o man do i feel sorry for you, prepare for the lecture of your life!

Hey, Brainchild do you know anything about the game of chess? It's a game of strategy and skill that requires great thought. Something that you seriously lack. The FedEx executives will always be one step ahead of the Teamsters. Checkmate is coming soon.

It's easy train you wrote a check your butt can't cash. We called you on your bs lie and you and ex are back tracking now.

Let's refresh:

It's a very bid concern. I know customers that will not use unionized carriers. And that list grows larger each day.

Ex is not in check or checkmate. He did, in fact, use the qualifier "given the option". Train, you did not use any qualifier, therefore, you are in check. You have no where to move out of check. I think that is Checkmate. :6817: It's OK, we'll play again soon. :poke:

Last edited:
Let's refresh:

Ex is not in check or checkmate. He did, in fact, use the qualifier "given the option". Train, you did not use any qualifier, therefore, you are in check. You have no where to move out of check. I think that is Checkmate. :6817: It's OK, we'll play again soon. :poke:
Well played brother Ratt. Well played.

This is the reason my 4 children (except one) are very successful in business .... Me and my wife always told them that for anything good in life there is a price to be paid. There are no shortcuts. You want it !!! Earn it.

Shortcuts? ????????? I believe that "shortcut" to prosperity was greatly enhanced when you inherited daddy's estate. Don't you think runaway hypocrite?

Shortcuts? ????????? I believe that "shortcut" to prosperity was greatly enhanced when you inherited daddy's estate. Don't you think runaway hypocrite?
As I don't know his personal situation but it sounds like he's been able to hold onto the gift he was given and perhaps make that gift prosper. Many people win the the lottery and are broke in 5 years, having the wisdom to maintain any wealth, regardless of how its obtained, is a wisdom that most do not have.
Congrats to you Train!!

Well you don't want a union why don't you go to one of the non union carriers in your area. The majority voted it in at CLT so I would tell you and red who don't agree to find employment else where or transfer. On your merit less claim the teamsters can not tell fed ex how to run their buisness so you claiming they will make fed ex have shorter runs is bs. So explain how production would go down? Man red needs to recruit some people who know how this process works. Btw welcome to tb.

As I don't know his personal situation but it sounds like he's been able to hold onto the gift he was given and perhaps make that gift prosper. Many people win the the lottery and are broke in 5 years, having the wisdom to maintain any wealth, regardless of how its obtained, is a wisdom that most do not have.
Congrats to you Train!!
Ask him he's more than happy to tell you he's got a ton of money and only works because he needs SAIAs crappy insurance.

You have a lot of room to talk, I've been trying to get you to engage in an actual civil debate for months.

It doesn't take long for someone to look through your posts and see your not here to debate. When is the last time you actually proved anything you say to be fact like posting a link to prove what you say is true? I haven't seen 1 post of this the only thing you post is personal opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.