This Weeks Crossword Answers

Dateline Cedar Rapids: Local logistics firm Coop Dispatch is causing quite a stir in the trucking industry with the firm's new payment and incentive plan aimed at bringing more owner operators on board with this current national driver shortage, drivers are coming from all over the nation for a chance to sign on. Photo below is the 380 near the Slauson Avenue cutoff......yeah weird....right?

ab79b635276c459d6f5d780e1436b09d.md.jpg
This one was bringing up the rear, but had to drop out because of mirror loss.

27259727-1E45-4C6A-AAD9-83DBDB5F4240.md.jpg

This one was bringing up the rear, but had to drop out because of mirror loss.

27259727-1E45-4C6A-AAD9-83DBDB5F4240.md.jpg
He shouldn't of dropped out and gave up, a sleek unit like that would be just the ticket for BD's new " Last Few Feet Service" when delivering to CR's latest luxury condo's and using the underground garage area for stairwell access for deliveries...besides lack of mirrors....not a big deal...am I right?

Coop Dispatch announces their first Cdl training school opened June 8, in Buffalo, Iowa. Lead trainer Olaf Misactornoff, said they worked closely with Patel Engineering to develop a training program starting with smaller vehicles.

2729913B-D47C-4DAC-9E86-17B9B591D2E5.md.jpg
BD is having one of the Patels instruct this gal personally....he wants more women......ohhhh.. and more women as company drivers.

download-12.md.jpg

Dateline Cedar Rapids: Logistics giant Coop Dispatch is quietly starting it's own self driving truck program, while the photo below clearly indicates the program is in it's infancy insiders say they're looking for rapid advancements and breakthroughs. Company big shot BD hopes that by Wednesday program engineer and driver Gordov will be completely outside the cab and just standing on the running board, and by Friday be running along side the truck . Updates to follow.

8b38170v-640x472.md.jpg

Dateline Cedar Rapids: Logistics giant Coop Dispatch is quietly starting it's own self driving truck program, while the photo below clearly indicates the program is in it's infancy insiders say they're looking for rapid advancements and breakthroughs. Company big shot BD hopes that by Wednesday program engineer and driver Gordov will be completely outside the cab and just standing on the running board, and by Friday be running along side the truck . Updates to follow.

8b38170v-640x472.md.jpg

Former Lordstown Motor, CEO, Blobokov
Coopov has been hired to run the new company.

7E347E69-206E-49FA-994A-1CFFDAE30C0F.md.jpg

Ahhhh geez....look at the photo...it got away.....just got off the phone with Donna and it seems Blobokov rushed the testing, skipped some crucial steps in a big hurry to impress Big Dave.....he didn't know he had already made a big impression on Dave with his fancy tie....... so keep an eye out for a driverless Coop truck traveling at about 46 MPH.......remember "driverless" keyword.

download-2.md.png

Coop Dispatch announces their first Cdl training school opened June 8, in Buffalo, Iowa. Lead trainer Olaf Misactornoff, said they worked closely with Patel Engineering to develop a training program starting with smaller vehicles.

2729913B-D47C-4DAC-9E86-17B9B591D2E5.md.jpg
In Sept 93 I took vacation from Preston and spent a week in Buffalo Iowa, rebuilding houses after the "100 year" flood. Slept on a noisy cot in the Firehouse. Didn't get any rest. And they fed us ham or bacon every meal. Did I mention that i hated the taste and smell of pork??? No TV, no radio or news. Very long and very peaceful fulfilling week for my soul- but I was glad it ended. Wonderful, wonderful people! They talked two of us into their rescheduled from July 5 mile race/walk. The two of us crossed the finish line together. Patel was nowhere to be seen...

In Sept 93 I took vacation from Preston and spent a week in Buffalo Iowa, rebuilding houses after the "100 year" flood. Slept on a noisy cot in the Firehouse. Didn't get any rest. And they fed us ham or bacon every meal. Did I mention that i hated the taste and smell of pork??? No TV, no radio or news. Very long and very peaceful fulfilling week for my soul- but I was glad it ended. Wonderful, wonderful people! They talked two of us into their rescheduled from July 5 mile race/walk. The two of us crossed the finish line together. Patel was nowhere to be seen...

Which Patel was it?

Patel was still looking where to purchase that tie!