This Weeks Crossword Answers

Another big weekend at the racetrack for Big Dave, notice the aerodynamic hat he wears on race day it cuts down on drag and adds down force, also wearing slightly tilted on one side aids in cornering as he repeatedly makes his way back and forth from the pits to the concession stand. Go B.D.!!

download-8.md.jpg

Another big weekend at the racetrack for Big Dave, notice the aerodynamic hat he wears on race day it cuts down on drag and adds down force, also wearing slightly tilted on one side aids in cornering as he repeatedly makes his way back and forth from the pits to the concession stand. Go B.D.!!

download-8.md.jpg
I think he is discussing the missing mirrors with the driver?

I think he is discussing the missing mirrors with the driver?
I think you're right....he looks angry and the driver looks ashamed.....hopefully a bucket of fresh popcorn along with an icy cold Mello Yellow(he loves it's mellow calming flavor) from the concession stand will calm BD down and get his head back in the race, they're only mirrors, no biggy am I right?

Last edited:
I think you're right....he looks angry and the driver looks ashamed.....hopefully a bucket of fresh popcorn along with an icy cold Mello Yellow(he loves it's mellow calming flavor) from the concession stand will calm BD down and get his head back in the race, they're only mirrors, no biggy am I right?
DEW!! It’s Mountain Dew!!! That’s why I was upset.....

Only a mirror now, but what next?

DEW!! It’s Mountain Dew!!! That’s why I was upset.....
Come on Big Dave.....snap out of it......do you really want to become this guy?.....dressed from head to toe in Dew swag?...... scraping together cab fare money for a ride to the superette for a fix, only to make it a few steps from the store before temptation wins out? Think about it Dave.

download-12.md.jpg

Come on Big Dave.....snap out of it......do you really want to become this guy?.....dressed from head to toe in Dew swag?...... scraping together cab fare money for a ride to the superette for a fix, only to make it a few steps from the store before temptation wins out? Think about it Dave.

download-12.md.jpg

Wow. That bastard can really chug down the green....

Dateline Cedar Rapids: Coop Dispatch has just landed a big new account due to FedEx's recent dump of unsavory customers, in hard fought negotiations Big Dave and Donna landed this whopper of an account and it's non other than Iowa's largest organ and piano store, Coop employees will be handling delivery, set-up, and basic lessons such as perennial favorite "Chopsticks" for Tex and Edna and their massive store.