This Weeks Crossword Answers

Dateline Cedar Rapids: The Ridge Sox popcorn company saw explosive sales on their newest flavor that was released June 1st, it's a brightly colored rainbow take on corporation exec BD's favorite breakfast cereal and a tip of the cap to the brands mascot Toucan Sam, however a gigantic slide in sales hit the company July 1st, fellow company exec Donna had the grime task of explaining to BD that the explosive sales numbers were not tied to the love of Fruit- Loops but more like the love between said cereal "brand" types and their celebration of pride month.

popcorn1.md.jpg

Dateline Cedar Rapids: The Ridge Sox popcorn company saw explosive sales on their newest flavor that was released June 1st, it's a brightly colored rainbow take on corporation exec BD's favorite breakfast cereal and a tip of the cap to the brands mascot Toucan Sam, however a gigantic slide in sales hit the company July 1st, fellow company exec Donna had the grime task of explaining to BD that the explosive sales numbers were not tied to the love of Fruit- Loops but more like the love between said cereal "brand" types and their celebration of pride month.

popcorn1.md.jpg
Update To An Earlier Story: After hearing about the devastating new popcorn sales fiqures according to patrons of Cedar Rapid's own Ted's Rec & Lounge the disheveled Ridge Sox exec BD has began a real Malibu Rum inspired out of control tailspin......(he looks really hammered.......on Malibu Rum....no less", oh the humanity.

download-28.md.jpg

Update To An Earlier Story: After hearing about the devastating new popcorn sales fiqures according to patrons of Cedar Rapid's own Ted's Rec & Lounge the disheveled Ridge Sox exec BD has began a real Malibu Rum inspired out of control tailspin......(he looks really hammered.......on Malibu Rum....no less", oh the humanity.

download-28.md.jpg
That’s how he looks when my partner and I walk into the office carrying what’s left of our mirror brackets....

That’s how he looks when my partner and I walk into the office carrying what’s left of our mirror brackets....
Don’t be fooled, he only wants you fella's to think that, he has the guys in the shop cut those brackets into various lengths and than Dakota and her sister Montana string them into wind chimes and sell them at flea markets all over the greater Cedar Rapids area......he's making out huge on his cut of the action....... although to my understanding they've only been windspeed rated to a measly 46 mph, also there's been no testing on what the chimes sound like above that windspeed.... I'm guessing haunted in a eerily mournful way.

Don’t be fooled, he only wants you fella's to think that, he has the guys in the shop cut those brackets into various lengths and than Dakota and her sister Montana string them into wind chimes and sell them at flea markets all over the greater Cedar Rapids area......he's making out huge on his cut of the action....... although to my understanding they've only been windspeed rated to a measly 46 mph, also there's been no testing on what the chimes sound like above that windspeed.... I'm guessing haunted in a eerily mournful way.
They actually are synchronized to the beat of Willie Nelson’s hit song, “where is my 15 percent”...

I'm asking this for Tri, What the hell is Lutefisk?
It's cod filets that's been air dried into basically leather and can be kept for ever, but when it's time to rehydrate it water itself can't do it so it's also soaked in lye which makes it a slimy blob, then rinsed and rinsed, good lutefisk is rare these days because the good cooks(grannies) of it, have passed on, served usually with white gravy or a pound of butter.

luty.md.jpg

lut.md.jpg

It's cod filets that's been air dried into basically leather and can be kept for ever, but when it's time to rehydrate it water itself can't do it so it's also soaked in lye which makes it a slimy blob, then rinsed and rinsed, good lutefisk is rare these days because the good cooks(grannies) of it, have passed on, served usually with white gravy or a pound of butter.

luty.md.jpg

lut.md.jpg
Looking at that makes me stop breathing.