This Weeks Crossword Answers

Wayne has my vote.
Thanks for stopping by.
NBC News(Scranton,PA)
NBC reporter, Beeg (Juggs) Patel, says early indications are that Ted will hold a commanding lead in the Eastern part of the State. With polls closing soon, and early vote counts being tallied, Ted’s campaign manager says at least 15 percent of the people he spoke with said they voted, Ted, mainly because of his stance on lowering semi truck speed limits to under 50 mph.

Update! Scranton Gazette.
The vote count in Lancaster County with returns 34 percent counted, the bill on wether to allow the Amish community to pull 102” wide buggies looks like it will pass in a landslide! The bill was introduced last year to the Pennsylvania Senate by Ted.

Update! Scranton Gazette.
The vote count in Lancaster County with returns 34 percent counted, the bill on wether to allow the Amish community to pull 102” wide buggies looks like it will pass in a landslide! The bill was introduced last year to the Pennsylvania Senate by Ted.
I had to head up to the Lakeside to watch the results.....lots and lots of Ted supporters as you can see. (FYI they think he lives in the Scranton across the lake)

extra-innings-saloon.jpg

Election results!
Cedar Rapids- Ted elected as Ambassador to the Moldo Embassy

Chicago- Ted,294 truck only passes.

Scranton Ted,102 wide Amish buggies approved

Clarence, with 2 precincts still to be counted, Wayne and Ted are nearly dead even on the, Beet Proposal.

Dubuque, Wong has captured 15 percent of the vote.

Election results!
Cedar Rapids- Ted elected as Ambassador to the Moldo Embassy

Chicago- Ted,294 truck only passes.

Scranton Ted,102 wide Amish buggies approved

Clarence, with 2 precincts still to be counted, Wayne and Ted are nearly dead even on the, Beet Proposal.

Dubuque, Wong has captured 15 percent of the vote.
Little Rock,AR.(AP) The 84 Daily Blab
In a developing story, a man who was on the ballot as a write in for Arkansas governor, known only as, SOR, is demanding a recount. He says some ballot boxes were found on a loading dock of a trucking company with green trucks.

C3EF434D-D749-446F-ABD6-80363FD488E2.md.jpg
SOR….

In a developing story, a man who was on the ballot as a write in for Arkansas governor, known only as, SOR, is demanding a recount. He says some ballot boxes were found on a loading dock of a trucking company with green trucks.

SOR….
Could I get an update on those ballot boxes?
Local 71's were stolen back in the early 60s, we're still looking.
I'm not sure if any reward money is left, we had to pay off our BA's credit card bills.

SOR….
You would think a handsome bastard like that could easily win the gu-ben-ers seat here in R-Kin-Saw. Just look at them there three pearly white teeth!!!