This Weeks Crossword Answers

Heavens to Murgatroyd..... just woke up after spending the night in the Cedar Rapids Walmart parking lot in the Boomdorado, and saw that appears BD, Donna, and either Dakota or yellow suit guy stopped in for a little shopping of their own.....no bed rolls laid out...means had to be shopping.

Superstore-30-1.md.jpg

Heavens to Murgatroyd..... just woke up after spending the night in the Cedar Rapids Walmart parking lot in the Boomdorado, and saw that appears BD, Donna, and either Dakota or yellow suit guy stopped in for a little shopping of their own.....no bed rolls laid out...means had to be shopping.

Superstore-30-1.md.jpg
Where is the, road apple collection box?

That's the WWe headbangers show if I'm not mistaken.
Back in my day it was my signature move, commonly known by it's technical name as a "pile driver", I called mine the "Big Kboom" it involved a conveniently located hidden folding chair until it was banned all together, it must be less deadly on ice now, that's the only thing I can figure.

Back in my day it was my signature move, commonly known by it's technical name as a "pile driver", I called mine the "Big Kboom" it involved a conveniently located hidden folding chair until it was banned all together, it must be less deadly on ice now, that's the only thing I can figure.
I remember seeing you on Saturday nights, doing that pile driver along with watching, Verne Gagne… It was from the Cedar Rapids Fieldhouse, right next to Oscar Meyer’s hot dog plant.

Pictures like this one I took today at the Ridge, has me waking up in a sweat…

55F478CB-A9E7-4CBF-8ED2-9BB7A27C8C0B.md.jpg
My years of working side by side with Dr. Phil (yeah not that one) have me asking the questions that may get to the bottom of your night sweats and a return to a peaceful forty winks. So lets get at it. A) have you thought about lowering your thermostat? B) Is what upsets you is this incompetent buffoon in that "X" truck failure to take a 2 for 1 kill shot on the exposed mirrors? or finally question C ) Is it the realization that you just may not be doing enough in sharing what to do in situations like this when perfect conditions for mirror eradication are present?

I remember seeing you on Saturday nights, doing that pile driver along with watching, Verne Gagne… It was from the Cedar Rapids Fieldhouse, right next to Oscar Meyer’s hot dog plant.
Ahhhhhh golly.....thanks so much for remembering, as you can tell that's me on the right, and as it turns out back then I had what doctors refer to as a "little bit of a weight problem".
Ken_Patera_Verne_Gagne_Chris_Taylor_en_1974_on_Wrestling_News_cropped.jpg

My years of working side by side with Dr. Phil (yeah not that one) have me asking the questions that may get to the bottom of your night sweats and a return to a peaceful forty winks. So lets get at it. A) have you thought about lowering your thermostat? B) Is what upsets you is this incompetent buffoon in that "X" truck failure to take a 2 for 1 kill shot on the exposed mirrors? or finally question C ) Is it the realization that you just may not be doing enough in sharing what to do in situations like this when perfect conditions for mirror eradication are present?
I’m ok now. I took my mirror meds Doc Patel prescribed.

It’s true we are told in driver meetings to knock the mirrors off of any Orange truck that still has them.
Great photography. Like how you got the “arrow” as a reflection on that mirror…:1036316054:
Big Dave....."Great photography"...... well no duh....we all know there is nobody better in the field of cinematography than the very capable BRG, but you seem to be giving that driver a pass on his gross negligence and failure to live by the standards in practice set by that company.

It’s true we are told in driver meetings to knock the mirrors off of any Orange truck that still has them.
Great photography. Like how you got the “arrow” as a reflection on that mirror…:1036316054:
The safety guy at CGT already has contacted me about training city drivers on proper backing procedures to avoid mirror contact

Last edited: