This Weeks Crossword Answers

So here I am out enjoying Monday morning breakfast with Donna ( I had 2 over easy with whole wheat toast...she had the Belgian waffles with a side of bacon) and then this happens, I had no idea it was her birthday........but the Moldo's did.......... you bastards! what the hell man, nobody told me!

the-drivers-at-the-truck-stop-said-happy-birthday-donna.jpg

I thought I might just a moment to introduce you all to the Coop's new gate guard Bernie, with the huge increase in container traffic BD has decided to increase security of the yard, Bernie is a really good guy sharp as a tack, I went to lunch with him yesterday. (I had a patty melt, Bernie went with a pimento loaf on rye.

Edgar_J_Masters.md.png

I thought I might just a moment to introduce you all to the Coop's new gate guard Bernie, with the huge increase in container traffic BD has decided to increase security of the yard, Bernie is a really good guy sharp as a tack, I went to lunch with him yesterday. (I had a patty melt, Bernie went with a pimento loaf on rye.

Edgar_J_Masters.md.png
Is that Mud’s grandson driving? I thought he was working the CR, Waterloo shuttle?

Is that Mud’s grandson driving? I thought he was working the CR, Waterloo shuttle?
You might be right about being Mud's grandson, and yes he was at the Waterloo yard, but as BD put it "dadgumit with them fancy glasses that little fella wears we need him at HQ". The glasses BD was referring to are the new Apple I-Gog multi purpose micro computer, they can translate 140 languages, spot forged documents, scan trailers for contraband, detect true identity through paper bags, and see through blouses............say I heard BD ordered a pair and he doesn't even work the gate.

You might be right about being Mud's grandson, and yes he was at the Waterloo yard, but as BD put it "dadgumit with them fancy glasses that little fella wears we need him at HQ". The glasses BD was referring to are the new Apple I-Gog multi purpose micro computer, they can translate 140 languages, spot forged documents, scan trailers for contraband, detect true identity through paper bags, and see through blouses............say I heard BD ordered a pair and he doesn't even work the gate.
I wouldn’t put it past that bastard

I would like to see those glasses only capable of reading a speedometer to 46 mph so the whole coop fleet is safe. Like me. I heard some of Moldo’s just the other day talking to each other saying they wish they were like , the guy wearing the bag.
Bad news for you and Wong, BD's latest Moldo hires (the Cheekchinkovski brothers) are looking to dethrone the dream team as the Coop's ace's,.........at 45mph......and bagless.

images00826d18803c252e.jpg

Bad news for you and Wong, BD's latest Moldo hires (the Cheekchinkovski brothers) are looking to dethrone the dream team as the Coop's ace's,.........at 45mph......and bagless.

I think those 2 need bags to cover those lips. On the other hand, many people see me and say I still look a lot like Elvis

Well I just dropped Donna off at the podiatrist's office, after wearing the new shoes that Big Dave bought her for her birthday, all because of that bastard and his "gol-darnit why I saw them dang shoes and knew they'd be just perfect for a philly like you Donna" she may lose her pinkie toes!

37.-Horse-Hoof-heels.md.jpg

Oh Mother McCree..... I don't know what's going on at the Coop but another team just signed on, and I had the pleasure to ask the duo what their goals are at the Coop, in unison, they said "we'll stick our necks by trying to become head and shoulders above any other team...period".

Collage-Fotor-14.md.jpg

Well thanks Wong and his fascination with the number "15", the new guy just made BD's poop list, it seems Wong thought it would be funny so he started spreading rumors that the guy wears a 15 gallon hat, old "10 gallon" BD was not amused.

long-head-guy.md.jpg