This Weeks Crossword Answers

Here is an easy one. Maybe. Iowa based company’s, “airport shuttle limo”? No letter count, just a picture.

3A3327D1-0393-4408-A5F7-F003C71821AC.md.jpg
It’s Donna’s idea but she has Ivan Chubbychenko, mirror warehouse supervisor, run it. He makes those drivers work long hours.
Its kinda odd that I see Ivan constantly washing that car trying to get some sort of paint that eventually smears off......

This picture- crossword puzzle thing is interesting. Uses pictures, and clues to get the answer. This one is, Famous Iowa trucking dispatcher in 20 years?

A02A6375-B4D6-4460-B9C6-93EF7E8D8465.md.jpg

This picture- crossword puzzle thing is interesting. Uses pictures, and clues to get the answer. This one is, Famous Iowa trucking dispatcher in 20 years?

Ahhhh....ewww...errrr...urg......first letter a "Z" or an "X"?....but about 19 letters though....right?

I finally got it, it's Samovich Eliotrovski one time famous Moldo TV spokesman who's words became a national motto "Beet's it's the only thing for dinner".......cripe where did they come with that idea?

d929a674-395b-425a-9756-bfb46b8d59c0_1024.md.jpg

Stop-Lights-R-Us?
Close.....he actually works at the Amazon fulfillment center that put Stop-Lights-R-Us out of business with their low, low pricing and free Prime shipping for all your semaphore needs.......one of my Amazon operatives say's this cat is real company man and does it all the time.

I was thinking BRG.... but in 2003 that would make Geena only........well...the legal implications keep me from going there....... so does Geena have a mom or at least a way older sister?
Someone’s spelling wasn’t so good back then either.

Someone’s spelling wasn’t so good back then either.
Oh......you see I did catch that but I had just assumed you were romantically involved with a young Moldo dish, because to my understanding they have a grammatic rule "R before S when before T after an A when the last letter looks more like a P than a D", that's a rule that's pounded into their heads at a young age.

Oh......you see I did catch that but I had just assumed you were romantically involved with a young Moldo dish, because to my understanding they have a grammatic rule "R before S when before T after an A when the last letter looks more like a P than a D", that's a rule that's pounded into their heads at a young age.

E6EEFD3F-1D61-4C5E-B0B6-B27173BF4117.md.jpg