This Weeks Crossword Answers

National popcorn ball days?
Jeepers.....I have no idea...I was hoping somebody else would know, but my guess would of been a celebration honoring the separation of the only known "non-twin" Siamese twins, as seen holding a traditional Moldo garment the "holzemfroomflopen" that they used to both share until their surgery, just a quick a FYI, my operative on the Moldo beat used date one of them......well actually both of them until the surgery.

Jumpin' Jehoshaphat!........what in tarnation happened to Big Dave's hat!!!, my Coop insider just snapped this pic while Dave was doing..........well.....who knows what he was doing... but none the less it's sad commentary on the condition of Dave's hat .......although his office is near the employee washroom and also where they put their lunchtime crockpots...maybe it's not his everyday hat...gas snaffler?

GettyImages-515133950-25870.md.jpg

Jumpin' Jehoshaphat!........what in tarnation happened to Big Dave's hat!!!, my Coop insider just snapped this pic while Dave was doing..........well.....who knows what he was doing... but none the less it's sad commentary on the condition of Dave's hat .......although his office is near the employee washroom and also where they put their lunchtime crockpots...maybe it's not his everyday hat...gas snaffler?

That’s BRGs gas mask bag when Wong goes crazy at the Pilot buffet.....

Ridge Sox Flavor Development Technician

DATELINE: Cedar Rapids- Mental healthcare officials at Cedar Rapids General are seeking help from the trucking community in identifying this patient's identity, and they feel the key maybe who or what he's trying to identify with in his current appearance of a "grocery bag clad cowboy", sources close to the case suspect he is in fact a truck driving immigrant who may be emulating co-workers in a quest for his own American identity , callers can remain anonymous however there is no reward at this time.

606e53ac0e4ce.image-1.md.jpg

DATELINE: Cedar Rapids- Mental healthcare officials at Cedar Rapids General are seeking help from the trucking community in identifying this patient's identity, and they feel the key maybe who or what he's trying to identify with in his current appearance of a "grocery bag clad cowboy", sources close to the case suspect he is in fact a truck driving immigrant who may be emulating co-workers in a quest for his own American identity , callers can remain anonymous however there is no reward at this time.

Maybe if they follow the horse around, it may leave a paper trail?

I think I have your answer, I choose to remain anonymous till a reward is posted.

Maybe that broken mirror in the background is a clue. I think the horse dropped a road apple in the doorway.

If someone hollered (haul Azz) that guy would need to make 3 trips!
My operative at Bostrom Corp. said he was at one time their top air seat tester then low and behold they built a Capriatti's next to the plant, he ate there 3 times a day, he started breaking the seats, got fired, and started playing poker at the pro level........goes by the name of "Cheeks", end of story.

My operative at Bostrom Corp. said he was at one time their top air seat tester then low and behold they built a Capriatti's next to the plant, he ate there 3 times a day, he started breaking the seats, got fired, and started playing poker at the pro level........goes by the name of "Cheeks", end of story.
Many a Bostrom seat have been destroyed after eating the “Big Dave” at Caps.....