This Weeks Crossword Answers

Reminder: The Coop's annual Easter Parade is tomorrow starting in Clarence and weaving throughout the tri-county area to its termination point at Coop HQ in Cedar Rapids, once again the parade's Grand Marshall will be BRG(photo below from last year) and the parade will also be making it's way on the route at 46MPH. Special Note: This year due to supply chain issues and inflation rather than candy being thrown to the children along the route from the floats this year it will be a much healthier treat...... beets.... so protective gear is strongly encouraged (i/e helmets, hockey or football equipment, garbage can lids, sheets of plywood to stand behind). Hope to see ya all there!!!

brg.md.jpg

Reminder: The Coop's annual Easter Parade is tomorrow starting in Clarence and weaving throughout the tri-county area to its termination point at Coop HQ in Cedar Rapids, once again the parade's Grand Marshall will be BRG(photo below from last year) and the parade will also be making it's way on the route at 46MPH. Special Note: This year due to supply chain issues and inflation rather than candy being thrown to the children along the route from the floats this year it will be a much healthier treat...... beets.... so protective gear is strongly encouraged (i/e helmets, hockey or football equipment, garbage can lids, sheets of plywood to stand behind). Hope to see ya all there!!!

brg.md.jpg
Great turn-out for the Easter parade today, the beets were a real "hit", just magical.

download-30.md.jpg

At the diner in the morning Charlene say's "what'll have" and I always say "beets me" and she then gives me a confirmation signal of "one order comin up". ( See photo below)

finger-2.md.jpg
It's bad enough I get the "biz" every morning from Charlene down at the diner, then this morning I see Putin sitting in a booth all by himself looking like he doesn't have a friend in world, so I figure I'll sit with him and try and cheer him up.... and wouldn't you know it.... what the hell man!

FOEKrUgXwAINSrS.md.png

It's bad enough I get the "biz" every morning from Charlene down at the diner, then this morning I see Putin sitting in a booth all by himself looking like he doesn't have a friend in world, so I figure I'll sit with him and try and cheer him up.... and wouldn't you know it.... what the hell man!

FOEKrUgXwAINSrS.md.png
Someone should beet that bastard up.

Land sakes alive..... imagine my horror this beautiful morning when I decided to sit out on the Lakeside's shoreside deck with a tasty eye opener, only to see that it had broken free.....major disappointment... luckily the boys had just got a round so they'll be fine...for awhile.

Southern-Houseboat.md.jpg

Land sakes alive..... imagine my horror this beautiful morning when I decided to sit out on the Lakeside's shoreside deck with a tasty eye opener, only to see that it had broken free.....major disappointment... luckily the boys had just got a round so they'll be fine...for awhile.

Southern-Houseboat.md.jpg
Yeah. Big Dave, Wong, Glovetski, and I are dinning at the, Little Bohemia today in Cedar Rapids.

FA789455-9C52-4B49-BB92-3B85505E5103.md.jpg

You read the headline, they make it sound like this program is the best thing in trucking. Then you read it, and it sounds like it’s going downhill. These companies think that technology is the answer to all their driver turnover. I still maintain if you have smart dispatch people who look ahead to take care of the drivers, the majority will see that and work hard for you.

Amazing. This idiot is speeding, may have had bad brakes, and the police actually praised him for missing the bus? He should never have a CDL again. But was stupid enough to post his own video on line?

Or this guy? Must of been looking for the drive thru? When I see stuff like this, I seem to think I was just dreaming in my sleep, but then I realize it is really happening..

4FEB4833-D514-4382-8A5D-9BBFCF8BE81B.md.jpg

Or this guy? Must of been looking for the drive thru? When I see stuff like this, I seem to think I was just dreaming in my sleep, but then I realize it is really happening..

4FEB4833-D514-4382-8A5D-9BBFCF8BE81B.md.jpg
And it happens all to often and it's getting worse. Look at this nearby outfit's rigs for class A training, If I go by the state testing site there's always 4 or 5 of them waiting, no training, just learning how to pass the test.....that's BS. https://www.classaleasing.net/