This Weeks Crossword Answers

While doing research for my post on CDL training I ran across an article in the Cedar Rapid's Business Journal outlining BD's purchase of a Caboyero's driving school franchise and the rights for Iowa including the tri-county area for future expansion....plenty interesting.... boy.... that bastard sure knows how to chase a buck doesn't he?

training.jpg

While doing research for my post on CDL training I ran across an article in the Cedar Rapid's Business Journal outlining BD's purchase of a Caboyero's driving school franchise and the rights for Iowa including the tri-county area for future expansion....plenty interesting.... boy.... that bastard sure knows how to chase a buck doesn't he?

training.jpg
Yep. And we use old New Penn 45’ and 12’6” trailers……for obvious reasons….

I think BD needs to put a,Hat over the top of that whole place,next time he visits Minneapolis.
It's causing a real ruckus that's for sure......he hopped down off the Chevy dealer's sign to go over there and whip the joint into shape.....or maybe he just wanted to go swimming.. I ain't sure.

images-4.jpg

The news and police actually sound like they are praising this idiot, who could have killed a lot of kids on a school bus. How about distracted driving, speeding, and print a copy of the inspection of the truck for faulty equipment?
Don't you suppose if he wasn't so intent on fidgeting with the air horn he could dropped her down a cogs in the gear box and flipped on the jake to help his feeble brakes?

I was walking by BD's office this morning and it sorta looks like the projections for next months mirror budget are in.....hope his hat is OK.

ajksnu8nr1yojdag.md.jpg
UPDATE: Well my phone, the teletype, all my socials , and an avalanche of texts, it's all blowing up about the above photo, everybody's concerned about BD's boots "did somebody steal Dave's boots", "does BD really work in stocking feet", "isn't he worried about cutting feet on mirror shards","do his feet stink",... you name it, and I could go on and on, but the simple truth is Big Dave doesn't like getting the heels on his boots scuffed up when he's got his feet up on his desk while he acts all exec and enjoys a Dutch Masters Panatela, he really takes care of them....... come on guys who wouldn't? They're pristine just the way he likes to keep them.

131.md.webp

Gosh darn it...... that Big Dave is always thinking, with the current economic uncertainty he's devised a sure fire money saver, him knowing that there's 2 facts about cats, 1. strays are a dime a dozen and always free, and 2. cats get real skittish around moving vehicles, so BD is gonna stop replacing mirrors on the trucks and install sideview cats that will hiss and scratch alerting his drivers as other vehicles come up on the side of Coop rigs. Sheer genius BD.

download.png

Gosh darn it...... that Big Dave is always thinking, with the current economic uncertainty he's devised a sure fire money saver, him knowing that there's 2 facts about cats, 1. strays are a dime a dozen and always free, and 2. cats get real skittish around moving vehicles, so BD is gonna stop replacing mirrors on the trucks and install sideview cats that will hiss and scratch alerting his drivers as other vehicles come up on the side of Coop rigs. Sheer genius BD.

download.png
The cat thing may be a good idea.
As for stealing his boots, I hope I'm not on your suspect list.
Those things give me (Goosebumps)

Well I got the White Bear Lake terminal up and running for Big Dave, just a reminder parking is pretty tight until 2am so use those mirrors if you got em, speaking of which... BRG just put a bid in for the Friday layover run....whats up with that?

lake2-2.md.png

Excellent....oh and tell Wong the joint upstairs has somewhat of "buffet", he'd like to know that.

images-5.jpg
Yeah, but are these items you show real? I saw this kid from Arkansas on 60 Minutes last night, who said birds aren't real either. They are mini drones put out by the government to spy on us. He also was a college drop out from Ark,and his dad worked for a trucking company in Little Rock that had green colored trucks?

Yeah, but are these items you show real? I saw this kid from Arkansas on 60 Minutes last night, who said birds aren't real either. They are mini drones put out by the government to spy on us. He also was a college drop out from Ark,and his dad worked for a trucking company in Little Rock that had green colored trucks?
Oh they're real alright, here's the deal I never ever make stuff up, 60 minutes does all the time to get viewers because it brings in more ad revenue, next thing they'll tell you is mirrors aren't real they're just driver facing cameras used to spy on you.