This Weeks Crossword Answers

Well this past weekend BD had the pleasure of officiating the commencement program and being the keynote speaker for the graduating class of 2022 of the Clarence high school, it went really well until the kids stole his hat and lit it on fire as a senior prank...those dang kids.

Dan-Blocker_Pep-Rally.md.jpg
4 alarm fire. Heard Clarence had to call in the Clinton and Maquoketa Fire Rescue also to battle the flames

4 alarm fire. Heard Clarence had to call in the Clinton and Maquoketa Fire Rescue also to battle the flames
Hazmat was called out too, it's the Brlycreem Big Dave uses, his hat is soaked in it....because he uses way more than "a little dab will do ya" it made his hat burn like a drum of Sterno.

1-brylcreem-picture-post.md.jpg

In other shipping news: Coop Logistics based in Cedar Rapids has announced they will no longer ship "Molotov cocktails". the decision was made because the mostly Moldo employees only read the first 3 letters (Mol) and the word "cocktail" and have at it, leaving a mess, shortages, and end up acting goofy......really goofy according to CEO Big Dave.
Season 5 Drinking GIF by Portlandia

In other shipping news: Coop Logistics based in Cedar Rapids has announced they will no longer ship "Molotov cocktails". the decision was made because the mostly Moldo employees only read the first 3 letters (Mol) and the word "cocktail" and have at it, leaving a mess, shortages, and end up acting goofy......really goofy according to CEO Big Dave.
Season 5 Drinking GIF by Portlandia
Big Dave went on to say, "my best team drivers started drinking those at the Mirror Club bar in Clarence, and think it fried their brains. They both wear turbins and flip flops now".

Hauled Hamm’s from the brewery off Payne Avenue in St Paul, back in day.
The "lower east side" was a booming area back in the day with Hamm's, Whirlpool, and 3M all having plants down there.....booming and blue collar tough with lots of Italian owned business's, great diners, bars, and with all the shops and stores those people never had to leave the area, now it's a crime infested poverty wasteland.

The "lower east side" was a booming area back in the day with Hamm's, Whirlpool, and 3M all having plants down there.....booming and blue collar tough with lots of Italian owned business's, great diners, bars, and with all the shops and stores those people never had to leave the area, now it's a crime infested poverty wasteland.
Don't forget the strip clubs over by the University too...

Hauled some steel into Whirlpool too. I could have been the, Sideways guy of the late 70's. Been there, done everything?

Hauled some steel into Whirlpool too. I could have been the, Sideways guy of the late 70's. Been there, done everything?
Back in the fall of 1974 I started working for a union wrecker service that was located where University Ave ended at Lafayette Rd, we had every car dealership on the avenue, did lots of trucking company's business, stayed very busy but usually met up down at the bottom of Payne Ave at Gentilli's for lunch and a couple of beer with other drivers....great times.

Hauled Hamm’s from the brewery off Payne Avenue in St Paul, back in day.
After searching my archives I found an actual picture of you and your truck at the dock, even back then I had a network of operatives,(we'll call him Theodore) he took this snapshot out the window of the 8th floor barley room with a brand new Brownie camera.....ah good times...good times.

hamms.md.jpg

After searching my archives I found an actual picture of you and your truck at the dock, even back then I had a network of operatives,(we'll call him Theodore) he took this snapshot out the window of the 8th floor barley room with a brand new Brownie camera.....ah good times...good times.

hamms.md.jpg
Gotta back smoothly into those docks. No jumping the air ride….
Was there usually mirror debris at the guard shack??

Was there usually mirror debris at the guard shack??
Bingo Big Dave......mirror debris....that's why VP of operations Renaldo Hamms had me position "Theodore" up on the 8th floor with the perfect vantage of the entire loading dock parking lot, there was just too much glass entering the brewery, but Ted's...errrr Theodore's Brownie didn't have a tele-photo lens... no clear suspect...so it's actually in the cold case file now.

hamms.md.jpg
The employees lunch room was upstairs. Always had home cooked food there too