This Weeks Crossword Answers

Is that BD in his 20's?
Yes. I started a band in Moldovania when I was backpacking through Europe.
We were Benikovsky and the Jets. I wore crazy outfits and tickled the ivories. Not quite as good as Jerry Lee due to my sausage fingers, but the Moldos loved us.
Then this little British quee……ummm….guy saw us and pretty much stole our look. And even have the audacity to sing a song about us……

Yes. I started a band in Moldovania when I was backpacking through Europe.
We were Benikovsky and the Jets. I wore crazy outfits and tickled the ivories. Not quite as good as Jerry Lee due to my sausage fingers, but the Moldos loved us.
Then this little British quee……ummm….guy saw us and pretty much stole our look. And even have the audacity to sing a song about us……
British bastard.

Here's a vintage picture of BD's band before they hit it big, notice the cheap puny instruments and the boxes of Moldo Scout cookies they'd sell after the show for some extra scratch(rock talk for money).....FYI Moldo's don't buy or wear Concert T-shirts....who knew? BD top row center.

4-8-2020-3-07-54-PM-9586846.md.jpg
Now that was during the Davivich Clarkinsky 5 days.
That trumpet looked small but it took the effort from my sausage fingers to work that thing.

Here's a vintage picture of BD's band before they hit it big, notice the cheap puny instruments and the boxes of Moldo Scout cookies they'd sell after the show for some extra scratch(rock talk for money).....FYI Moldo's don't buy or wear Concert T-shirts....who knew? BD top row center.

4-8-2020-3-07-54-PM-9586846.md.jpg
I thought he belonged to that famous band, The Davouski Clrouski 7? Their lead singer,
Platerfullinski was a huge hit.

AEA2CF87-14EA-4FD3-95D8-043C8D0A4FE8.jpg

Wowser another year has passed us by and it's already time for the Indy 500, so lets be sure and cheer Big Dave on as he rolls onto the track with his new brand high performance car(notice the revolutionary design....yeah..it's that way by design) and also reach for any of the many Iowa corn products available in a store near you to support BD and his sponsor....go Big Dave maybe this year is your year.

coop-corn-2.md.png
I'm being inundated by calls, texts, faxes, and telegrams inquiring about Big Dave's finish in the Indy 500....well sadly BD's race day was over before it started, so Big Dave wanting to get a little more seat time decided to drive #46 up to Indy, needless to say on route and some place in Illinois he hit a patch of fresh mirror debris cut all his tire, spun out and tore up the cars suspension, anyway he didn't race and just ended up hanging around the pits smoking cigarettes.

download-27.jpg

I'm being inundated by calls, texts, faxes, and telegrams inquiring about Big Dave's finish in the Indy 500....well sadly BD's race day was over before it started, so Big Dave wanting to get a little more seat time decided to drive #46 up to Indy, needless to say on route and some place in Illinois he hit a patch of fresh mirror debris cut all his tire, spun out and tore up the cars suspension, anyway he didn't race and just ended up hanging around the pits smoking cigarettes.

download-27.jpg
My partner and I are entering the, Clarence 500 on the 4th of July this year in the, Teams class. The Moldo’s have been working on our 4,000 hp tractor.

9AF5F59B-1571-48B5-90E7-B5C6BFDE99FA.md.jpg

My partner and I are entering the, Clarence 500 on the 4th of July this year in the, Teams class. The Moldo’s have been working on our 4,000 hp tractor.

9AF5F59B-1571-48B5-90E7-B5C6BFDE99FA.md.jpg
Well after staying at the spacious trackside hotel in Indy this weekend Big Dave is kicking himself for not thinking of building a trackside hotel for the Clarence track sooner, he's already got the trademark and the place will be up and ready for next years Clarence 500.

220px-Best_Western_logo.svg.png

Word out at the Cooparosa is Big Dave has ordered in some of those fancy Lipizanner horses, who knows why, not many want the job to transport them because sooner or later they all end up missing .....kinda like mirrors.

Word out at the Cooparosa is Big Dave has ordered in some of those fancy Lipizanner horses, who knows why, not many want the job to transport them because sooner or later they all end up missing .....kinda like mirrors.
I will have a tent at the Clarence 500 on the 4th, selling autographed mirror debris, that actually at one time or another was on my new tandem....

So bad news for Big Dave.....anyway I'm sitting at Cappy's eating dinner and my phone rings it's a heart broken BD telling me somebody rustled new Lipizanner horses Queenie and Twinkle Toes kinda thin on details, so please keep an eye out for any sign of them. Ohhh back dinner...as most of you know on Fridays I always get the "Big Dave" platter only last night the waiter was really pushing this new sandwich called the "Mr. Ed" it was fantastic, the most tender and delicious meat all grain fed(I think he said primarily oats), so anyway give it a try it's a limited time only sandwich.... so hurry...oh yeah again keep an eye out for BD's missing horses.

So bad news for Big Dave.....anyway I'm sitting at Cappy's eating dinner and my phone rings it's a heart broken BD telling me somebody rustled new Lipizanner horses Queenie and Twinkle Toes kinda thin on details, so please keep an eye out for any sign of them. Ohhh back dinner...as most of you know on Fridays I always get the "Big Dave" platter only last night the waiter was really pushing this new sandwich called the "Mr. Ed" it was fantastic, the most tender and delicious meat all grain fed(I think he said primarily oats), so anyway give it a try it's a limited time only sandwich.... so hurry...oh yeah again keep an eye out for BD's missing horses.
I’ll keep watching my mirrors for them horses.

Don’t look like this, Professional Driver used his mirrors though…. Looking at the sign on his trailer, I’m sure his safety guy has crawled under the desk.

1A13C526-F083-4DAC-94AC-2558A73D435A.md.jpg
I had no idea Joey Chitwood bought McLedd, although my sources were saying he was shopping for an outfit.

Whoa Nellie summer has definitely come to WBL with temperatures reaching the lower 70's I don't think you could of squeezed another person onto the Lakeside Club's beach with everybody looking to cool off.

A-rare-photograph-of-people-enjoying.md.jpg