This Weeks Crossword Answers

Dateline Cedar Rapids Iowa: In trucking news today it was announced the Cedar Rapids based Coop Logistics has just signed a very lucrative freight contract with the Yankee Candle Company, which recently in a stunning move pulled it's business from another giant trucking company.
An update to the Yankee Candle crisis, says T Force driver maxicose, offered to deliver shipments for free on Saturday’s just so Coop could not get the business.

Dateline Cedar Rapids Iowa: In trucking news today it was announced the Cedar Rapids based Coop Logistics has just signed a very lucrative freight contract with the Yankee Candle Company, which recently in a stunning move pulled it's business from another giant trucking company.
Coop Logistics announces new, expanded warehouse in Cedar Rapids to accommodate new businesses, including Yankee Candle, Moldo Beet Connection, Acme Mirror, and Ridge Popcorn!

2BC54F39-E233-4A35-A5AD-25B2656E5FE2.md.jpg 19C4DCA2-779D-4076-9B08-9DEECFE3F0A9.md.jpg

An update to the Yankee Candle crisis, says T Force driver maxicose, offered to deliver shipments for free on Saturday’s just so Coop could not get the business.
Max said there was a misunderstanding.
He is willing to do free delivery, but will not forfeit those tips.

Wowser another year has passed us by and it's already time for the Indy 500, so lets be sure and cheer Big Dave on as he rolls onto the track with his new brand high performance car(notice the revolutionary design....yeah..it's that way by design) and also reach for any of the many Iowa corn products available in a store near you to support BD and his sponsor....go Big Dave maybe this year is your year.

coop-corn-2.md.png

Coop Logistics announces new, expanded warehouse in Cedar Rapids to accommodate new businesses, including Yankee Candle, Moldo Beet Connection, Acme Mirror, and Ridge Popcorn!

2BC54F39-E233-4A35-A5AD-25B2656E5FE2.md.jpg 19C4DCA2-779D-4076-9B08-9DEECFE3F0A9.md.jpg
Shocking intel I just received from my insider in the Iowa legislature, it seems BD's big expansion of his beet grow operation is just a stepping stone in his big plan, word has it Big Dave(if that is his name) has been paying big and lobbying hard to have the great state of Iowa pass a law making the "devil's lettuce" legal statewide....yep....pot, Mary Jane, grass, weed, hemp, ganga, dope or whatever other names the hipsters call it, seems the whole beet operation can be flipped to an evil oregano production mega facility in a matter of hours....that Cheech and Chong bastard.......I hope he gets a flat this weekend.

Wowser another year has passed us by and it's already time for the Indy 500, so lets be sure and cheer Big Dave on as he rolls onto the track with his new brand high performance car(notice the revolutionary design....yeah..it's that way by design) and also reach for any of the many Iowa corn products available in a store near you to support BD and his sponsor....go Big Dave maybe this year is your year.

coop-corn-2.md.png
WOW, the new rear engine 46 cylinder Myer Drake Offenhauser,
The front compartment carries 2 spare tires, a lug wrench, its own popcorn machine (solar-powered), and a spare set of mirrors.
BRG will attempt to put this thing on the pole if they let him skip his lunch period and get home 30 min quicker, providing Roadway Spy doesn't cause Bagboy to work OT.

Last edited:
Hey. Some rep from the Twisted Hippie Lobby Group came by and sold me on their services for my fertilizer division for the beet growing operation. Didn’t know anything about the Wacky Weed part of things…..
That’s the biggest load of fertilizer I’ve ever heard Mr Zig Zag(if that is your name)

So far having a good time enjoying the wildlife of the lakes, rivers, and streams of northern Minnesota at annual Lakeside Club’s campathon(see photo below if it loads)

B47C6BFB-AFB5-43C9-9992-0F9552477DB4.md.jpg

So far having a good time enjoying the wildlife of the lakes, rivers, and streams of northern Minnesota at annual Lakeside Club’s campathon(see photo below if it loads)

B47C6BFB-AFB5-43C9-9992-0F9552477DB4.md.jpg
FYI I used the same camera I use to take pictures of dogs playing poker and shots of Elvis singing at concerts, one of my operatives actually sells large prints of my work at closed filling stations

FYI I used the same camera I use to take pictures of dogs playing poker and shots of Elvis singing at concerts, one of my operatives actually sells large prints of my work at closed filling stations
Is your operative named, Clarence?