This Weeks Crossword Answers

Jeepers creepers the teletype has been has been burning up the wires today....all due to the hysteria around this "monkey-pox" thingy, so folks in the Cedar Rapids metroplex and the entire tri-county area have been seeing the Coop-darosa Ranch truck around with what think is a infected BD, when it is in fact BD's ranch foreman Gary(former circus performer) in his required ranch uniform just out doing ranch errands...so calm down folks you all know Gary. (see photo below)

lance.md.jpg

Jeepers creepers the teletype has been has been burning up the wires today....all due to the hysteria around this "monkey-pox" thingy, so folks in the Cedar Rapids metroplex and the entire tri-county area have been seeing the Coop-darosa Ranch truck around with what think is a infected BD, when it is in fact BD's ranch foreman Gary(former circus performer) in his required ranch uniform just out doing ranch errands...so calm down folks you all know Gary. (see photo below)

lance.md.jpg

8FC586F9-6E5F-40F6-804B-6E3443E34C67.md.jpg
That hairy bastard looks like me….

lance.md.jpg
I heard Wong prefers riding with him than BRG, cuz when he tells BRG to signal a right turn, he tells Wong to just use his mirror. So I think Wong likes to call out “Right turn, Gary”……

I heard Wong prefers riding with him than BRG, cuz when he tells BRG to signal a right turn, he tells Wong to just use his mirror. So I think Wong likes to call out “Right turn, Gary”……
I hope Wong doesn't take offense, but I've always heard (Monkey see, Monkey do)

I saw one of his trivia questions on Jepordy the other day.
A beet vendor,@ the original Woodstock festival.
Alan “Blind Owl” Wilson. He was part Moldo and would gorge on them beets. His band was originally called Canned Beet, but his manager changed it to Canned Heat.
Although never proven, it’s believed all those beets messed with his vocal cords and gave him that high pitched voice….

BD was indeed at Woodstock(see photo below it's him from the back) he had the beet concession for both edible and smokable and is seen here double checking to make sure the kids are using the beets responsibly.

wood.md.jpg
I found a picture of him, and his, beet child.

817AEDBA-5D98-4BD7-8685-CB49FE6549C1.md.jpg