This Weeks Crossword Answers

Great Caesar's ghost.......So I'm enjoying a refreshment at the Lakeside and had to do a double take....look what saddled up to the bar.....it's a horse.....I know... right...what the hell....turns out he was in show business for years, the act shut down, everybody scattered and he lost contact with them all and now he gallops from town to town, bar to bar, hoping to reconnect with anybody, heck he hasn't found an old stable boy or even one of the troupes truck drivers yet.

bar-horse-drinks-beer.md.jpg

Most Coop drivers keep a cooler of that in the sleeper so they have something to drink after a bridge hit, and can get their story right on what happened.

Excuse Me What GIF by Film Riot

It's Volvo's new "downtown skyline" wallpaper that BD special ordered for the sleepers, Big Dave said "what better way is there to get the homeless behind the wheel of a Coop hotel than make it just like home"......one smart bastard isn't he?
Maybe smarter than we think.
Walmart had that wallpaper on sale (buy one, get one free)
He bought a 102" 53'er full.

Well as you can see Big Dave and the SS Wide Brim are on the return voyage to Cedar Rapids after an outstanding holiday weekend while moored at the Lakeside, BD decided to leave a tad bit early so they could take the scenic route down the Cooptomac river, thankfully BD's Captain Moldy Moldenberger is no stranger to navigating the inland water ways of the US, including almost all of the nation's lazy rivers at the country's various waterparks.

1.md.jpg