This Weeks Crossword Answers

Wasn't that Junior Samples phone #?
Well fine....the cats pretty much out of the bag now, so on Junior's untimely passing BD bought the entire estate of the dearly departed.... all of it, with an eye on Jr's coveted "little black book" in particular, savvy BD's thinking was with all those pretty girls on the show it surely must contain phone numbers of them all......sadly no...just Lulu's and Minnie's.......although Big Dave would call Minnie quite often, the conversation was strictly about hats...."honest" BD would always say....so anyway that's how he got "BR-549".....and I think he gave all the bibs away though...but kept the mustache.

jr-sam.webp

3tw1LdrD5VRvEPH5j42ezeDSfXMvAnPAEL2iK9zmT-o.jpg

Just got off the phone with Donna, she wanted to let you all know she has discount tickets available for BD's newest business venture. You can reach her at Ph # BR-549 Ext 46 for info.

dan-blocker-museum-texas-2.md.jpg
I was told this number is no longer in service.
What's this all about?

Well fine....the cats pretty much out of the bag now, so on Junior's untimely passing BD bought the entire estate of the dearly departed.... all of it, with an eye on Jr's coveted "little black book" in particular, savvy BD's thinking was with all those pretty girls on the show it surely must contain phone numbers of them all......sadly no...just Lulu's and Minnie's.......although Big Dave would call Minnie quite often, the conversation was strictly about hats...."honest" BD would always say....so anyway that's how he got "BR-549".....and I think he gave all the bibs away though...but kept the mustache.

jr-sam.webp

I think Junior's real name is Wayne?

jr-sam.webp

Twin brothers from different mothers