This Weeks Crossword Answers

Wowsereno... I've been busting hump all week helping Big Dave set up his stands at the Minnesota State Fair (conveniently located just north of Iowa in WBL). So the fair starts next week and I helped BD get his stands OKed by the fair board, which was easy when they realized BD's stands would offer a low cost alternative to the standard high priced fair foods with the economy being what it is and all. (Look for further updates.....or parts if you want to get all technical)

minnesota-state-fairgrounds-off-season-a-french-fry-stand-falcon-heights-usa-july-popular-concession-front-75137677.md.jpg

screenshot-8779a6a75bb2ae455.md.png
Bertha arrived today to help with her favorite concession, The Gravy on a CornDog.

288B6BE8-64CC-4DB1-8A5B-1171DD06DFE2.md.jpg

Heads up fellas just got word the Iowa D.O.T. is out to bust Big Dave and have enlisted the assistance of the Clarence branch of the FBI, my source told me they've wire tapped and bugged the Coop Hunt and Fish Club in CR, so remember "loose lips sink hats".
I heard the FBI is also looking for Russian grown illegal beets.

It's also BD's ties to Putin Trucking of Chicago, he unknowingly gave them transportation secrets thinking he was just helping them start-up their own trucking company, his thinking was he may be able to off-load some surplus Moldo's on them.
That hat bastard.

UPDATE: FBI/DOT conducts search at the Coopderosa. Well boys I just received a copy of the search warrant affidavit and results, sounds like they picked BD's place apart with a fine tooth comb and found zilch, nada, zero, other than a recipe containing a list of 17 herbs and spices.... maybe Cedar Rapids Strategic Air Command nuclear codes? On a side note the report did detail the search of BD's master suite and in particular his undie cupboard and read as such, "suspect's underwear is neatly organized by day of the week and probable lunch menu, and he appears to be both a boxer and a brief kind of fella, with several pairs of Kevlar briefs marked White Castle/Taco Bell. End of report dated 8/22/22". Jeepers creepers lots of search warranting going on these days.

UPDATE: FBI/DOT conducts search at the Coopderosa. Well boys I just received a copy of the search warrant affidavit and results, sounds like they picked BD's place apart with a fine tooth comb and found zilch, nada, zero, other than a recipe containing a list of 17 herbs and spices.... maybe Cedar Rapids Strategic Air Command nuclear codes? On a side note the report did detail the search of BD's master suite and in particular his undie cupboard and read as such, "suspect's underwear is neatly organized by day of the week and probable lunch menu, and he appears to be both a boxer and a brief kind of fella, with several pairs of Kevlar briefs marked White Castle/Taco Bell. End of report dated 8/22/22". Jeepers creepers lots of search warranting going on these days.
This weeks, CSI Cedar Rapids, is doing a special on corruption in the Clarence- Cedar Rapids, RT 30 expressway. The story is based on the 7 trailer loads of hijacked beets, destined for WBL, that seem to have, poof, disappeared into thin air.

This weeks, CSI Cedar Rapids, is doing a special on corruption in the Clarence- Cedar Rapids, RT 30 expressway. The story is based on the 7 trailer loads of hijacked beets, destined for WBL, that seem to have, poof, disappeared into thin air.
Oh crap......you know what a big deal "Beetoberfest" is to the fine citizens of WBL, from the PBR to the BLT's not to mention the Beet-a-Coladas, Beet-a-roni, Egg Beeters, and beet briskets, those loads are critical for the community......heck the Beet Western and the Embassy Beets have been booked for months.

Oh crap......you know what a big deal "Beetoberfest" is to the fine citizens of WBL, from the PBR to the BLT's not to mention the Beet-a-Coladas, Beet-a-roni, Egg Beeters, and beet briskets, those loads are critical for the community......heck the Beet Western and the Embassy Beets have been booked for months.
And that’s only Part 1. Wait until you bastards see Parts 33-46!

The 102’s and the It's becoming a standard width, BD started the trend so he could get you guys to work harder without knowing it or getting paid more for it........makes him wide trailer hotdog bun bastard.
Turning those narrow streets between WBL, and Clarence is making it a longer trip, with the 130” wide, 70’ long beet trailers. I wish there was someone on TB’s who would give us guidance on this?