This Weeks Crossword Answers

FYI Donna just sent this over the wire..."steer clear of Big Dave today, not sure if it's because it's Friday or if something else is going on, but he's definitely looking a bit sinister"......egads.

bonanza-hoss-cartwright-4x-beaver_1_a195d7d3c7df14a391b4a8292c697c75.jpg
That sinister bastard tried to steal this young Moldo females designer beet juice cocktail from her out in the yard this morning!!!

63EBBADC-4FE5-4B4B-8066-F39379B8E60F.md.jpg

It's great to see so many guys from TB at the Lakeside for the kick-off of Oktoberfest, FYI... BRG and Wong are here but are out on the main stage judging the Miss Oktoberfest contest, fabulous turnout though.

extra-innings-saloonb1252c2e492850e4.jpg

It's great to see so many guys from TB at the Lakeside for the kick-off of Oktoberfest, FYI... BRG and Wong are here but are out on the main stage judging the Miss Oktoberfest contest, fabulous turnout though.

extra-innings-saloonb1252c2e492850e4.jpg
Is this the place you guys watch the Fridley Vikings games?

Almost forgot to make the major announcement.

oktobertfest_queen.md.jpg
Hey. Do my partner and I a favor. If BD emails you about us, tell him we are out helping clean up from the fest. We went to the Packer game today, and are at party in Appleton now. Monday, we are going down to Hartford to tour the Aunt Nellies beet packing plant. Be back in Clarence tomorrow night.

Hey. Do my partner and I a favor. If BD emails you about us, tell him we are out helping clean up from the fest. We went to the Packer game today, and are at party in Appleton now. Monday, we are going down to Hartford to tour the Aunt Nellies beet packing plant. Be back in Clarence tomorrow night.
Hartford?......well dang son(Texas lingo...my bad) if you're going to Hartford you might as well swing towards Whitewater, now that's real Wisconsin "pie country" Mmmmm hard to beet.

Spiced-beet-red-spelt-pie-with-horseradish-pastry-7254d65.md.jpg

Troubling news out of Coop HQ, so Big Dave thought he'd give his furry sidekick a little something to do around the office, and the keeping track of the occasional rental of trucks to supplement the fleet for various reasons should be simple enough right?, and BD isn't a fan of Ryder for one reason or another so that just leaves one right?.....and that furry little creep can't even handle the Penske file....egads

chimp.md.jpg

Troubling news out of Coop HQ, so Big Dave thought he'd give his furry sidekick a little something to do around the office, and the keeping track of the occasional rental of trucks to supplement the fleet for various reasons should be simple enough right?, and BD isn't a fan of Ryder for one reason or another so that just leaves one right?.....and that furry little creep can't even handle the Penske file....egads

chimp.md.jpg
Thanks Hook for getting the reference!

Wowser.....Donna just sent a fax of what the Amazon guy dropped off for BD.....what's that all about.... what the hell man.....worlds are colliding my friends and it won't be pretty either...cripes.

images-6.jpg
It didn’t last long on my head. It was a really sunny day here and I almost burned down the mirror warehouse. So it’s on the Coop Solar Farm in South Okojobi….