XPO | TROUBLE!

I wouldn't put to much into a Spruce Point Report. It seem they have a habit of doing this. As a short-seller whose business model depends on spinning a scary story, then profiting when investors get frightened and flee, all of the above runs right according to Spruce Point's playbook.
https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/12/13/why-xpo-logistics-stock-just-dropped-another-20.aspx

I wouldn't put to much into a Spruce Point Report. It seem they have a habit of doing this. As a short-seller whose business model depends on spinning a scary story, then profiting when investors get frightened and flee, all of the above runs right according to Spruce Point's playbook.
https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/12/13/why-xpo-logistics-stock-just-dropped-another-20.aspx
No worries ,I just posted it and I take it for what it is and take the source in for what it is and no more.

Your commentary on this and other news regarding XPO strongly suggests that this statement is, to put it mildly, inaccurate.

There are a lot of suspicious articles floating around. All with their own agendas. Just trying to follow along. We got punked when they sold Con-way. People are paying a bit more attention this time.

We got punked when they sold Con-way. People are paying a bit more attention

Did we? I mean, yeah, it was a shock. But I don't know if I'd say I felt punked. Paychecks are still clearing, still doing the job I've always done in different colors. The boys and girls in Greenwich and Ann Arbor can sweat about their portfolios.

Did we? I mean, yeah, it was a shock. But I don't know if I'd say I felt punked. Paychecks are still clearing, still doing the job I've always done in different colors. The boys and girls in Greenwich and Ann Arbor can sweat about their portfolios.

They have completed the gutting of CCX. This is not what it was. I clock in at the same building. About it.

Your commentary on this and other news regarding XPO strongly suggests that this statement is, to put it mildly, inaccurate.
Yeah, but I understand how important it to you to try to betray me as the bad guy . Its all you have after all . I stand by my post and my intent . You have nothing. Move on. Get over it. You boast my ego every time you post against me,reminds me of the defeat. This is all you have in life ...sad

Last edited:
Yeah ,that’s what I would say if I had your agenda. Good job. Bravo .Move on.

I wish I was closer to retirement. I have to say in the LTL world, all the big companies are the same though. It’s a paycheck.
Exactly why I am still here. Why leave one LTL for another? For lower seniority and starting over at bottom pay? I have a very good job, I make very good money, and I plan on staying on board until the very end. The same can be said for every LTL out there. LTL is where the money is at. If and when this place is no more, I will hire on with another LTL.

Exactly why I am still here. Why leave one LTL for another? For lower seniority and starting over at bottom pay? I have a very good job, I make very good money, and I plan on staying on board until the very end. The same can be said for every LTL out there. LTL is where the money is at. If and when this place is no more, I will hire on with another LTL.
Why is LTL the only place where money is?

Lots of carriers paying similar for P&D and linehaul. Many have the work for 60+ hour weeks.

Top scale while home daily difficult to get back quick once you leave.
So for newer employees not much to lose unless many years invested and somewhere decent seniority.

There are a lot of suspicious articles floating around. All with their own agendas. Just trying to follow along. We got punked when they sold Con-way. People are paying a bit more attention this time.
Everything for sale. At the right price. I'm not selling my house but you make the right offer and I'll sell it. We didn't get punked brad just made a very good offer and they took it. I sure if someone else came along and made a offer to brad he sell it to if the price was right

Why is LTL the only place where money is?

Lots of carriers paying similar for P&D and linehaul. Many have the work for 60+ hour weeks.

Top scale while home daily difficult to get back quick once you leave.
So for newer employees not much to lose unless many years invested and somewhere decent seniority.
Not in my area maybe $22 top pay with no OT lousy PTO accural rate and benefits the same or worest then here. When I came here I took a pay cut at first but in the long run I am making more money and have more home time.
In my area LTL are the top payers union and non-union

Not in my area maybe $22 top pay with no OT lousy PTO accural rate and benefits the same or worest then here. When I came here I took a pay cut at first but in the long run I am making more money and have more home time.
In my area LTL are the top payers union and non-union
What year did you start here?