Yellow | Trump bailed out YRC

My experience tells me that there really is no exception to the top scale rate
Ok, I agree with you as far as top rate is it....no negotiating beyond that....so it still goes back to the original post about "rewarding" good workers...doesn't happen in union or non, that was my point...I was originally replying to this fantasy...

"I do not think all drivers are equal. Paying equally is a race to mediocracy and all too often death to a company."

You may not be able to fix stupid, but you can cure ignorance. Are you suggesting I should have more tolerance for lazy employees, or employees who spend 1/2 their day browsing internet forums?
My numbers crush others as usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to other forum and brag about how much money you have. Or use your super manager reading comprehension skills to see what the issues were we were discussing re equal pay. Perhaps a better option would be performance incentives . However my figures were a tad off but pretty close.

You may not be able to fix stupid, but you can cure ignorance.
FYI I eat people like you for lunch. My bosses boss drops me in meetings to eat people. I did not eat his boss. I like her they screwd it all up they came to me to fix it Don't infer I'm lazy or don't do my job you have no idea. Toodles

Why don't you knock off your personal attacks, especially bringing his daughter into the conversation. Show a little class if it's at all possible.
Calling me lazy or being on the internet wasn't a personal attack? Really. Perhaps all respect tri the issue is about equal pay for women if you go way back so plz try not to jump on me fist k . That is at the heart ❤️ of the argument. All the way back

I really was not considering that factor.
Sorry I name called you. Tri called me out for one I didn't do. Then I read back I did name call u . That pay thing fires me up. I say I'm over it cuz we are all getting screwed but you never really are have an awesome weekend

My numbers crush others as usual you have no idea what you are talking about

Did I attack your numbers or production?

Go back to other forum and brag about how much money you have.

What are you talking about?

Or use your super manager reading comprehension skills to see what the issues were we were discussing re equal pay. Perhaps a better option would be performance incentives.

Seems you got a bit torqued thinking I was suggesting women should not earn the same wage. Never said such a thing. Not sure how you made that leap. Yes, I'm all for meritocracy. Which is one of the main reasons I'm anti-labor union.

Sorry I name called you. Tri called me out for one I didn't do. Then I read back I did name call u . That pay thing fires me up. I say I'm over it cuz we are all getting screwed but you never really are have an awesome weekend
Hey if you name called me I missed it. No big deal, I can take it.I really was just being honest I was looking at working people nothing gender related. So if i offended you it wasn’t intended.

My numbers crush others as usual you have no idea what you are talking about. Go back to other forum and brag about how much money you have. Or use your super manager reading comprehension skills to see what the issues were we were discussing re equal pay. Perhaps a better option would be performance incentives . However my figures were a tad off but pretty close.

What is the other forum????

Why would you go anywhere else?

You have it all right here....

Maybe I'm the lazy one.

Seems you got a bit torqued thinking I was suggesting women should not earn the same wage. Never said such a thing. Not sure how you made that leap. Yes, I'm all for meritocracy. Which is one of the main reasons I'm anti-labor union.
Of course you are...50 years of neoliberal policies have resulted in perpetual state of war,depressed wage growth,cost millions of jobs,and essentially destroyed most of the American 'middle' class through exploitation of the global work force and automation...All of that to enrich Corporations,MIC,their army of cronies,and their bought and paid 'puppets' in both political parties..

To put this in succinct terms,during the Reagan/Thatcher years,America's wealthy and powerful chose to pivot towards Financialization and away from industrial and technological innovation...We had created wonderful innovations,such as the phone,Ma Bell,AT&T,lazer equipment,etc.

But Corporate America became greedy and chose Financializing all aspects of the US...We switched from manufacturing,to finance,to service,and then to a debt peonage economy,using 'domestically' the same techniques Corporate America had used to destroy third world countries and steal their resources...Two informative and factual reads...''Confessions of an Economic Hitman''-John Perkins...''War is a Racket''-by Two Time ''Metal of Honor'' recipient-US Marine Corps Major General-Smedley Butler...

We are a nation of bankers...''too big to fail,too big to jail'',because according to Goldman Sachs Lloyd Blankfein at one of the post crash congressional hearings,and I quote...''We were doing God's work''...WE must all become bankers,otherwise we'll BURN in Hell!!!!

When I post an opinion,more often then not,I try to post links with that opinion,or books that I've read,so that people can discern for themselves the validity of my posted assertions...Here are two such links...

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2024...nking-cartel-that-has-hijacked-u-s-democracy/

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2024...-of-banking-and-its-handmaiden-central-banks/

Of course you are...50 years of neoliberal policies have resulted in perpetual state of war,depressed wage growth,cost millions of jobs,and essentially destroyed most of the American 'middle' class through exploitation of the global work force and automation...All of that to enrich Corporations,MIC,their army of cronies,and their bought and paid 'puppets' in both political parties..

To put this in succinct terms,during the Reagan/Thatcher years,America's wealthy and powerful chose to pivot towards Financialization and away from industrial and technological innovation...We had created wonderful innovations,such as the phone,Ma Bell,AT&T,lazer equipment,etc.

But Corporate America became greedy and chose Financializing all aspects of the US...We switched from manufacturing,to finance,to service,and then to a debt peonage economy,using 'domestically' the same techniques Corporate America had used to destroy third world countries and steal their resources...Two informative and factual reads...''Confessions of an Economic Hitman''-John Perkins...''War is a Racket''-by Two Time ''Metal of Honor'' recipient-US Marine Corps Major General-Smedley Butler...

We are a nation of bankers...''too big to fail,too big to jail'',because according to Goldman Sachs Lloyd Blankfein at one of the post crash congressional hearings,and I quote...''We were doing God's work''...WE must all become bankers,otherwise we'll BURN in Hell!!!!

When I post an opinion,more often then not,I try to post links with that opinion,or books that I've read,so that people can discern for themselves the validity of my posted assertions...Here are two such links...

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2024...nking-cartel-that-has-hijacked-u-s-democracy/

https://wallstreetonparade.com/2024...-of-banking-and-its-handmaiden-central-banks/
Not sure why you're replying to my post with your diatribe.

In a nutshell, it seems you think corporations get wealthy. Who do you think corporations are? What does a corporation do with its wealth?

I too am in favor of meritocracy, Ex. What I'm dead set against is executives who claim their "retention" payments under the guise of meritocracy when their receipt and acceptance of those payments isn't meritocracy in the slightest; it's more like grand larceny.