FedEx Freight | Unionize

If we had a separate union from the teamsters sure. something in house only.

Otherwise yes, it boils down to your side supporting a party that continues to try and destroy our country. And having been a union member in the past its been completely worthless and have seen it protect the worthless non-productive POS people for I think it was $50/week at the time. (Not to say they still don't get fired as is.)
greedy corporations not paying their taxes are destroying this country.

Can the company do better? Definitely. Yrc workers agreed to a contract that gives them less than fdxf workers are making and they are all paid hourly. Have you seen the equipment they have to work with? It’s garbage in my area. Not a strong rallying point
yeah fedex equipment is garbage. Central Transport equipment is starting to look better

I expect a return on my investment. You don't get a portion of my paycheck unless I get MORE back in return. Period. Bottom line.

Prove to me that I'm not simply giving you MY money that will eventually trickle up to the Democrat coffers.

The stage is definitely ripe for the union to come in, but I expect results, and people held accountable if they are not met.

Otherwise, FU. Keep walking, Jack.
My dues are 2 1/2 of my hourly wage a month. Which right now is 76 bucks a month. That’s all I pay for my insurance. I left FDX in 2019, I was paying that a week for insurance. When my son was born in 2020 I paid the 200 dollar deductible for his birth, that was it. Any visit is a 10 dollar copay, and if I get my scripts from CVS most scripts are free. I’d say that’s a pretty good return on 76 bucks a month.

My dues are 2 1/2 of my hourly wage a month. Which right now is 76 bucks a month. That’s all I pay for my insurance. I left FDX in 2019, I was paying that a week for insurance. When my son was born in 2020 I paid the 200 dollar deductible for his birth, that was it. Any visit is a 10 dollar copay, and if I get my scripts from CVS most scripts are free. I’d say that’s a pretty good return on 76 bucks a month.
Like I said.

Get them to put it in a legally binding contract UP FRONT, and also the stipulation that they're held accountable if the terms are not met. Fines, possible jailtime.
You don't get to promise workers the world, then crawfish when they do their part.
The Fx barns that went union, trusted the union, and voted on ths union were hung out twisting in the wind with no recourse.
That's a fact.

Put up, or shut up. All I hear is empty promises from FX AND the Union. Neither have shown me anything.

how many great drivers left FedEx and went to UPS Parcel? UPS Parcel drivers are all union and making way more than fedex with better benefits

Apples to oranges. UPS parcel competition is FedEx ground. Hit the back button twice to see how much completion FedEx freight has.

UPS got in bed with the teamsters at a time when they had no choice, I researched the history. Look into it and you'll see what I'm talking about. Also, the teamsters didn't help the hundreds of employees laid off in Taylor, PA when UPS decided to do a workers advisement.

You need more than what you're arguing here if you want to sway anyone. You need to think in terms of what other companies are offering and the UPS thing is old.

Now is a great time to unionize FedEx Freight. There's a driver shortage in the industry. They can't make you separate or look for a reason to separate you from the company to unionize. All of you drivers deserve to get better healthcare benefits, a pension and LEGAL protection. Once you get a union in, you will be under the Collective Bargaining Agreement. Right now is the time to unionize.
No thanks. You can keep your underfunded pension, not worth the hassle.