FedEx Freight | United healthcare

Visitor here. Just going to throw this out there for y’all. If you’re going to have UHC, READ your policy BEFORE you do anything. And make damn sure you dot i’s & cross t’s.
Example: Yearly (100% covered) biometric screening for a significant discount.
Yet, every year, they try to pull a multi-hundred dollar charge out of me. I do feel little bad for whoever answers the phone when I dispute their f’n bull:shhit: .
Guilt free as I get all my ::shit:: fixed on my way out the door:fingure:

Arkansas reports that UHC and Baptist Network (Hospitals, MD's, Walk Ins tied to Baptist System which covers quite a few of Arkansans. Is not renewing the contract so thats it for this State in Little Rock Region and probably at least four Counties radius of that City.

What it means is that my MD is no longer in Network, Baptist would be happy to treat me if I walked in or got admitted but I will pay essentially cash at out of network rates. So theres no point in having UHC Advantage anything. Which leads to a few millions of people in a exodus from UHC dropping Advantage etc as predatory and worthless system wide this renewal period.

I have been riding UHC this fall and into winter to make sure that they put me onto Original Medicare A and B. That means even though I will pay 20% of whatever it no longer matters in network, out of network or under the dispatchs desk. Its going to be paid by the Insurance any way.

Because of this I think UHC is becoming desperate. Visions of having to pay out what they were able to simply say No to in the past is going to consume them.

The big advantage of Original Medicare is this... in my life I have possibly two different cancers that are developing slowly. One blood and one liver. If either goes into full power I am dead in a few years if not faster. So Original Medicare WILL pay for the necessary warehousing when my body breaks down to the point that I cannot function freely. and that will be that into Hospice in due time.

If I was still on Advantage, UHC will simply deny everything, tell me im out of network and leave me with the bag of bills that will get very bullshit in a hell of a hurry with huge numbers should I try to pursue Chemo, Radiation, Surgery and all that mess for a sake to live a little bit longer. Its not worth it. Ive had a good run and thats that in due time.

If I dont get run over by the bus downtown trying to get to the doctor first.

I bet this gets fixed next year. We can’t have all those fine folks at the general office inconvenienced by having to go find a new doctor. I’ve had to do it twice already since we’ve been on UHC.

Thats interesting.

First off, ty Smokestack for the encouragement. Have you understand that all things have a beginning and a ending. I intend to go out by way of Wolf Creek Pass on four feet of icy snow on chain in a white out hauling a trailer load of cider. By the time I reach Heaven that Cider would have turned into good medicine during that big trip to come. Yeehaw.

What I refuse to do is be a cash cow for insurance. Constantly going round and round to doctors, gobbling up wonder medicines and indulging the imaging and all that crap. They did a simple Sonogram a few nights ago in front of me. When I saw the dots in the liver I knew I just got walked on by the grave which is there for me. Doctor turned white. Sit for a minute and then says, I need to go see a bigger doc upstairs. He was gone two hours. Came back and I asked him what was it. He gave me a big fat Roman Thumbs down. Well. 10 dollars in the pocket, smokes in the sleeve, fueled up and on the way westbound and up. Off we go.

As far as changing doctors, the merry go around musical chairs has started. In my area my doctors sit waiting for people to come in. Those few who do are half dead. Grey with cancers that will kill them or bowed under the weight of their pains of stuff that no Doctor on earth can fix. And then be buried in billing. Increasing in intensity until they die.

My last one had three ambulance calls in I think 20 hours before she died. Since she was already in at home Hospice there was nothing for the Ambulance to do. Even if they took her the ER cannot do very much. Maybe hold her hand or something with a young RN straight from school or something. It was just going to stack more billing that may never be repaid. So the ambulance outside of the house quiet with no lights tells me that is a death house now. Shortly after the Coroners Van shows up.

We are going to have a awful lot of people dead without doing anything and they will decompose for weeks before someone came around. Because they are alone.

Do not be that person. If you are, you still have time to fix it.

And the bastards in the great trucking company dispatch? They can nail that big sunday morning paycheck to the ceiling for me to get above the time clock and whatever I owe the outfit to the floor below it. The devil can have it all.

Thats interesting.

First off, ty Smokestack for the encouragement. Have you understand that all things have a beginning and a ending. I intend to go out by way of Wolf Creek Pass on four feet of icy snow on chain in a white out hauling a trailer load of cider. By the time I reach Heaven that Cider would have turned into good medicine during that big trip to come. Yeehaw.

What I refuse to do is be a cash cow for insurance. Constantly going round and round to doctors, gobbling up wonder medicines and indulging the imaging and all that crap. They did a simple Sonogram a few nights ago in front of me. When I saw the dots in the liver I knew I just got walked on by the grave which is there for me. Doctor turned white. Sit for a minute and then says, I need to go see a bigger doc upstairs. He was gone two hours. Came back and I asked him what was it. He gave me a big fat Roman Thumbs down. Well. 10 dollars in the pocket, smokes in the sleeve, fueled up and on the way westbound and up. Off we go.

As far as changing doctors, the merry go around musical chairs has started. In my area my doctors sit waiting for people to come in. Those few who do are half dead. Grey with cancers that will kill them or bowed under the weight of their pains of stuff that no Doctor on earth can fix. And then be buried in billing. Increasing in intensity until they die.

My last one had three ambulance calls in I think 20 hours before she died. Since she was already in at home Hospice there was nothing for the Ambulance to do. Even if they took her the ER cannot do very much. Maybe hold her hand or something with a young RN straight from school or something. It was just going to stack more billing that may never be repaid. So the ambulance outside of the house quiet with no lights tells me that is a death house now. Shortly after the Coroners Van shows up.

We are going to have a awful lot of people dead without doing anything and they will decompose for weeks before someone came around. Because they are alone.

Do not be that person. If you are, you still have time to fix it.

And the bastards in the great trucking company dispatch? They can nail that big sunday morning paycheck to the ceiling for me to get above the time clock and whatever I owe the outfit to the floor below it. The devil can have it all.
Godspeed brother trucker

Save me a swig Bird Man. I'm right there with you , I just refused some medicine , nope I'll take it the way it comes and skip the side effects and foolish doctor bills when the time comes to move on. As I said let me die in peace not pieces with foolish doctor bills. I'll be here awhile God willing....

I send you strength !
Smoke