FedEx Freight | United healthcare

I have a solution. Quit and go to abf if u want premium health coverage. Simple! I have a 200$ deductible 1000$ out of pocket max for me and my wife the same. No premiums!! Dental is 100% for everything except 80% coverage for crowns. Eye is pretty good also. I’m not bragging just letting u know. Oh and it’s Teamcare but Bcbs network and I have no problems with doctors or things being covered. Everyone be safe out there

:duh: how did we know this was coming ....
I have a solution. Quit and go to abf if u want premium health coverage. Simple! I have a 200$ deductible 1000$ out of pocket max for me and my wife the same. No premiums!! Dental is 100% for everything except 80% coverage for crowns. Eye is pretty good also. I’m not bragging just letting u know. Oh and it’s Teamcare but Bcbs network and I have no problems with doctors or things being covered. Everyone be safe out there

Funny thing is ABF isn't even hiring. They might be somewhere but nowhere close by.

If I ever hear from Dayton Freight they might get the riot act about how they must feel like their ::shit:: doesn't stink because I haven't heard a peep from them.

Funny thing is ABF isn't even hiring. They might be somewhere but nowhere close by.

If I ever hear from Dayton Freight they might get the riot act about how they must feel like their ::::shit:::: doesn't stink because I haven't heard a peep from them.
Right after Mr. Smoothbrain posted that I immediately went to ABF’s website to fill out an app… low and behold they aren’t hiring anyone within 500 miles of me right now. lol

He can answer to that on New Year Day 2024 my TB friends.
Maybe by then he will have jobs lined up for all who want to
make the switch. Thank you all for your continued support of
TB along with your input. That was just kicking at others and he
knew that. I believe many of you that know me understand I'm
quite fair till you spit at me....

Thank you all TB Members.
SMOKESTACK - TB ADMIN , not the owner.

He can answer to that on New Year Day 2024 my TB friends.
Maybe by then he will have jobs lined up for all who want to
make the switch. Thank you all for your continued support of
TB along with your input. That was just kicking at others and he
knew that. I believe many of you that know me understand I'm
quite fair till you spit at me....

Thank you all TB Members.
SMOKESTACK - TB ADMIN , not the owner.
Spit at or on you smoke?

Almost thought you were into that with the whole hotdog talk :lmao:

With way insurance companies are now. a socialized healthcare system might not be such a bad idea.

The government is inefficient and politicians care about helping themselves before helping those they represent. A socialized healthcare system would be a disaster.

Let's not forget that the health care system and health insurance looks the way it does because the government got involved.

its working in Canada

No, it isn't.

First, look at the population. Canada has about 40 million people, while the United States has about 330 million.

Then we have to look at the quality of care. Do you think wealthy Canadians get care in Canada? They do not. They travel across the border. The reason is simple, affluent people don't want to wait a year for an MRI or an unknown amount of time for surgery or 5 to 6 months for a necessary medical procedure.

That's before getting into how much this all costs. We'll just use a FedEx employee as an example. We'll assume it's a 2 income household with 2 kids that brings in 140k a year. That family will pay 14,500 a year for healthcare regardless of how often they see the doctor or the services they use. That does not include mental health, pharmacy coverage, dental or vision. The more you earn, the smaller the family, the more you pay.

Then there's what doctors earn. You may not like the system, but great doctors should earn great money. It's a commitment that has to pay off because if it doesn't, you won't have doctors.

Getting something for "free" costs way more money per individual and the services get sacrificed.

Canada went full single payer healthcare in 1984. My mom's cousin stayed with us back in 92 for 3 months when I was in high school still for surgery she needed. The wait list back than was 3 years. They got the surgery here within a few weeks but had to pay out of pocket for it. Single payer healthcare is horrible. Niagara Falls Memorial hospital gets plenty of Canadians coming down for procedures that they are on long waiting lists for in Canada.