FedEx Freight | United healthcare

Salary gets 100% as of now. Hourly only gets 60%. In January we all will be the same at 60%, however there will be a couple of buy up options to increase to 70 or 75 percent.
In what world does an individual suddenly need less income because they're on Short term disability?

60%.
Gee, thanks for what equates to unemployment in a sub standard state

In what world does an individual suddenly need less income because they're on Short term disability?

60%.
I'll see your substandard pay while on STD and raise you to same pay on LTD but Fdx will terminate your insurance while on LTD... Of course " they " didn't cancel it cause they offered the employee Cobra at 2k / month... More than half of the LTD benefit.. they told the employee the LTD benefit is to help maintain insurance while being off. Employee didn't continue cobra insurance soooo the employee technically chose to terminate insurance. Nice 👍 .... Why is employee off for LTD in 1st place? Because of major health situation.. it's a circus.

Visitor here. My place uses UHC. After a rousing bill dispute, come to find out, we’re self insured. As FXF, let alone FX, is phenomenally larger; it’s absurd your insurance plan is so bad. Just FYI on the self insured, not instigating anything. Well, maybe to the dumbass that wanted to race…

Yeah my local news just posted something from the hospital coo and said they’re not going to renew their contract with them in April 2024 so I’ll need all new doctors 🤦🏻‍♂️
That'll be GREAT. FedEx will make you wait till open enrollment to make any change, despite the promise of coverage.

I'm still waiting to see if my state's largest medical provider group (Prisma) will renew with UHC. As of right now they have notified us they have NOT come to terms. AND with open enrollment going on now... More questions than answers.

Just another reason that loyal workers become DISGRUNTLED.

:censored::burnsauce::censored:

That'll be GREAT. FedEx will make you wait till open enrollment to make any change, despite the promise of coverage.

I'm still waiting to see if my state's largest medical provider group (Prisma) will renew with UHC. As of right now they have notified us they have NOT come to terms. AND with open enrollment going on now... More questions than answers.

Just another reason that loyal workers become DISGRUNTLED.

:censored::burnsauce::censored:
but us loyal employees have no reason to be disgruntled with fedex............it's the greatest company on earth, just ask them...they will tell you

UHC sucks ballz
It's not united health care. It's What FEDEX WANTS THEM TO DO. We need to bitch about how Crappy FEDEX treats it's employees as far as insurance is considered. For the amount we pay for our insurance is a complete JOKE. Over 400,000 employees and this is the best we get. I don't care what management tells us we pay for all the insurance. They probably don't even pay for it. All the Blame is on FEDEX for this BS

It's not united health care. It's What FEDEX WANTS THEM TO DO. We need to bitch about how Crappy FEDEX treats it's employees as far as insurance is considered. For the amount we pay for our insurance is a complete JOKE. Over 400,000 employees and this is the best we get. I don't care what management tells us we pay for all the insurance. They probably don't even pay for it. All the Blame is on FEDEX for this BS

I let everyone here know what the brass said regarding health insurance. Nobody wants to speak up so nothing will change. You can focus on the problem or you can focus on the solution.. Most focus on the former and complain to deaf ears in echo chambers.

The trouble with Ivory Towers stuffed suits who think they are running the Company dont listen to anyone.

The American way to fix that is to have all 400,000 drivers come up with the necessary buy out dollars to own Fedex outright. Then fire the Board and all other Managers until the entire Insurance Problem is solved for all concerned.

As of today the Market Cap in shares is 60 Billion in Fedex's Value. 400,000 drivers can borrow or pay 150,000 dollars each without any single one falling out for this to work. If done carefully they will have that money back and then some with savings in Insurance Costs over a Decade.

The bigger problem with Industry is that they dont want to pay the insurance bill for anything. That ***** expensive. So you the gloriously strong Fedex Employee with the millionaire wages will afford to buy your own Insurance on the private market at your cost and skip the employer insurance anything entirely.

Keep in mind that there is one thing that Employers never want to hear, see or deal with. "Workmans Comp" If you have a owie at work, claim that with the State then get the Employer involved they become trapped and must pay your losses in cash.

At some point theres no insurance anything for any price medically. Have a paper cut filling out logs one day and the ER will fix it right quick, then bill you 10,000 dollars for a hours work. Cash please Sir.

60%.
You guys had something different? its been that way for years now. I don't think I've seen my 100% coverage for x weeks option in a long. long. long time.

Looked at the new my choice plan at the family rate is $16 less a month than the new 70/30 tiered plan. No deductible but $9,100 individual max out of pocket and $15,200 for max out of pocket for family.

Anyone know what the employee only rate is for this plan? Curious to know what it is.

Looked at the new my choice plan at the family rate is $16 less a month than the new 70/30 tiered plan. No deductible but $9,100 individual max out of pocket and $15,200 for max out of pocket for family.

Anyone know what the employee only rate is for this plan? Curious to know what it is.
Employee only is free for My Choice Plan. You need to keep in mind that the HRA money that the FedEx gives you for your current plan is not a benefit of My Choice. You get 0 dollars loaded onto your FedEx health credit card.

FedEx is switching from Cigna to United Healthcare, I was wondering how bad this is going to suck???
my primary Dr.visit is cheaper paying cash, no insurance for a visit than United Health Sham monthly premium cost + copay + what they refuse to pay that I get billed for ltr for same visit 🙄.
Since Obama care insurance suk

My chiropractic Dr. said screw the insurance let's do cash (inexpensive & good doc , really good) did x rays , adjustments , maintenance for less than the copay with no paperwork to fill out except all his degrees on the wall. Some doctors care and many do not all they want to do is nurse your pocketbook. He retired , a good and honest man.