Holland | Ups Package Hiring Hodgkins

pimpthebrowns

TB Lurker
Credits
UPS Hodgkins hiring. $21hr/.58 mile to start. FREE healthcare and fully funded pension.3 weeks vacation in 3 yrs at 50hrs paid not 40. Hiring over 400 drivers in the next year.
YCslZkY.jpg

YCslZkY.jpg

You will be on the bottom of the extra board until next bid hiring a lot drivers for teams. May only be working a 1 or 2 days a week sometimes if you have a lot of savings $20,000+ can handle first few lean years financially then go for it! Know you may not get a single man bid run for 10+ years teams or being on call. That's why I didn't pull the trigger plus their very strict like the military if you get a bunch letters for discipline at Holland YRC will not make it at UPS.

You will be on the bottom of the extra board until next bid hiring a lot drivers for teams. May only be working a 1 or 2 days a week sometimes if you have a lot of savings $20,000+ can handle first few lean years financially then go for it! Know you may not get a single man bid run for 10+ years teams or being on call. That's why I didn't pull the trigger plus their very strict like the military if you get a bunch letters for discipline at Holland YRC will not make it at UPS.
Jaloc, your totally wrong putting on over 300+ sleepers over next 2yrs guys jumping from single board to run teams, guys with 4 yrs on and have been on day cab bids for almost over a year. As far as strict like the military that's a joke, do your job, communicate and work safe and nobody says a word to you.

Jaloc, your totally wrong putting on over 300+ sleepers over next 2yrs guys jumping from single board to run teams, guys with 4 yrs on and have been on day cab bids for almost over a year. As far as strict like the military that's a joke, do your job, communicate and work safe and nobody says a word to you.
And on call guys like myself when I went there 4+yrs ago went maybe 3-4weeks where I didn't get 5 days and least I got in a week was 3 punches.

The new smart hub they just opened in ATL is putting on 72 teams just talked to old supervisor who transferred there and told me that.

We have 3 guys on full time feeder jobs at the new hub at Charlie Brown airport.
What a gig..used to take over 20 years to get a feeder job.
Top out at around 41 dollars per hour. If they go over 500 miles its 99 cents per mile..
Best blue collar pay in the USA. ( I think)

I looked on the ups jobs website and haven’t seen anything posted in the Atlanta area.

We have a couple over there part time right now.Our number 1 road road driver got hired full time out of the gate as feeder driver.One of my city buddies is out of training and has been full time for a couple months. Great job,not like city,the hardest thing they do is hooking a set.
They are seeing how many from within the Fulton Industrial terminal are going to qualify for feeder but there are going to be over 100 full time feeder jobs coming.
I wish I were 10 years younger.

We have a couple over there part time right now.Our number 1 road road driver got hired full time out of the gate as feeder driver.One of my city buddies is out of training and has been full time for a couple months. Great job,not like city,the hardest thing they do is hooking a set.
They are seeing how many from within the Fulton Industrial terminal are going to qualify for feeder but there are going to be over 100 full time feeder jobs coming.

I can't imagine being a UPS city driver in Atl, wonder what the life expectancy of your knees would be?
They would fire me the first day.

I can't imagine being a UPS city driver in Atl, wonder what the life expectancy of your knees would be?

The feeder jobs are parcel..not freight. Totally different animal.They shuttle sets or Van's from terminal to terminal.
The parcel box truck deliveries are pretty brutal with no A.C.Those guys and gals work hard..as they should .The pay and benefits should make them proud and willing to bust ass..

I looked

Sounds like you’ve got some good inside skinny, keep me posted!