FedEx Freight | Vaccine mandate is back...

Will you or have you complied?

• Yes

Votes: 44 32.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 61.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
Nobody has said that, in fact they say the opposite. The vaccine is useless against omicron, per the CDC. They also say the vaccine does not stop you from getting/spreading other variants. It makes symptoms less severe if you get it. Keeping in mind that omicron is the weakest, but most contagious form of COVID to date.

Again, for like the billionth time, if you have comorbidities or a compromised immune system get the vaccine. If you have no health issues and/or already experienced COVID, the shot does nothing for you.

As for the news, keep in my mind that most media outlets are owned by a few corporations. A different logo on the screen doesn't mean anything.
All the countries say the same thing, 90+ percent of hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated. To say, "the shot does nothing for you", is ridiculous.
To post, "Keeping in mind that omicron is the weakest, but most contagious form of COVID to date" shows a lack of understanding how viruses and evolution works. The virus is a living thing that changes for only one reason, to survive. Because omicron spreads rapidly and doesn't kill the host body, it is the most survivable form of the virus making it the strongest not the weakest. The original Covid 19 is dead and gone because it was weak. Delta is dying as well. Covid is learning how to survive and thrive and will continue to mutate until it becomes just another flu for which we get an annual shot.

All the countries say the same thing, 90+ percent of hospitalizations and deaths are among the unvaccinated. To say, "the shot does nothing for you", is ridiculous.
To post, "Keeping in mind that omicron is the weakest, but most contagious form of COVID to date" shows a lack of understanding how viruses and evolution works. The virus is a living thing that changes for only one reason, to survive. Because omicron spreads rapidly and doesn't kill the host body, it is the most survivable form of the virus making it the strongest not the weakest. The original Covid 19 is dead and gone because it was weak. Delta is dying as well. Covid is learning how to survive and thrive and will continue to mutate until it becomes just another flu for which we get an annual shot.

I don't get the flu shot either and I've never had the flu. If I did get the flu, would the government tell me what I can or can't take to get better? I should buy as much NyQuil and Tylenol as possible, just in case.

I thought the goal was to keep people alive? So now the goal is to just stop COVID? Shows your lack of understanding, buddy. COVID is never going away and if it spreads, but kills minimal people, I'm fine with that.

Keep getting your boosters and trust it. Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, because that makes no sense. My vaccination status should have no effect on the vaccinated if it works. Vaccines are readily available. Everyone that wanted to be vaccinated has already been vaccinated. Those that choose not to, choose not to. Life goes on.

90%... Interesting. All the countries are saying this.... Can you post the source please.

:fan: There was no way it was ever going to fly.
I'd say it's the only way to try to regain a vote or two .
All this fighting could of been avoided .

I thought you were leaving for good blade. I gotta go buy more toilet paper in anticipation of your next post. :17142:

I thought you were leaving for good blade. I gotta go buy more toilet paper in anticipation of your next post. :17142:
This is why I talk to myself. It's extremely difficult to find someone on my intellectual level. Seldom is there ever a discussion. When science, facts and logic fail, my detractors resort to character assassination and name calling.
I have had reasonable differences of opinions and good exchanges with very few people on these boards. Thanks to them, especially SOR.

This is why I talk to myself. It's extremely difficult to find someone on my intellectual level. Seldom is there ever a discussion. When science, facts and logic fail, my detractors resort to character assassination and name calling.
I have had reasonable differences of opinions and good exchanges with very few people on these boards. Thanks to them, especially SOR.
Your the one who said he was leaving. Follow the science but questioning science is what makes it science.

Maybe that is because your idea of science is more like science fiction to most of the people on these forums. And you may not realize this, but the reason you talk to yourself is because you are answering the common sense voices in your head (me). I sure hope you don’t start charging rent in your head as I am sure I could not afford it.

Bring your happy self over here where I live. I have 5 families I'd like you to to stand in front of them and say the shots work, and that even if you get covid after your shots, it won't be as bad. I have a nice place where you can stand before each family, one at a time and speak your rhetoric. Expect to get some really bad kickback from your speeches......if you even get to finish your first one. You see, these 5 families have just recently lost loved ones to covid. And all 5 of these people thought the shots and boosters were going to save them. Bottom line.....THEY DIED FROM COVID! I'm sure that by the time you get here, there will be a bigger audience for you to preach your nonsense to. Have you even seen the number of people shown on TV that were fully vaxed and boosted that have died? Stop your BS about unvaxed causing death and spreading this crap.

You talk to yourself because you're the only one that believes your nonsense. I'm still waiting for you to cite a source that says "every country days 90% of deaths are unvaccinated". I'm waiting for the facts.

Character assassination and name calling, that's hilarious.

You talk to yourself because you're the only one that believes your nonsense. I'm still waiting for you to cite a source that says "every country days 90% of deaths are unvaccinated". I'm waiting for the facts.

Character assassination and name calling, that's hilarious.
...and you never will get an answer. He gives very long winded non answers....he goes to the character assassination line whenever he doesn't like your answers, he has done that to me.....

Nobody has said that, in fact they say the opposite. The vaccine is useless against omicron, per the CDC. They also say the vaccine does not stop you from getting/spreading other variants. It makes symptoms less severe if you get it. Keeping in mind that omicron is the weakest, but most contagious form of COVID to date.

Again, for like the billionth time, if you have comorbidities or a compromised immune system get the vaccine. If you have no health issues and/or already experienced COVID, the shot does nothing for you.

As for the news, keep in my mind that most media outlets are owned by a few corporations. A different logo on the screen doesn't mean anything.

Well in this day and age you have to be smart enough to determine fake news obviously some are not.

Last edited:
I don't get the flu shot either and I've never had the flu. If I did get the flu, would the government tell me what I can or can't take to get better? I should buy as much NyQuil and Tylenol as possible, just in case.

I thought the goal was to keep people alive? So now the goal is to just stop COVID? Shows your lack of understanding, buddy. COVID is never going away and if it spreads, but kills minimal people, I'm fine with that.

Keep getting your boosters and trust it. Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, because that makes no sense. My vaccination status should have no effect on the vaccinated if it works. Vaccines are readily available. Everyone that wanted to be vaccinated has already been vaccinated. Those that choose not to, choose not to. Life goes on.

90%... Interesting. All the countries are saying this.... Can you post the source please.
If you did get the regular flu shot would you ask for the flu vaccine that was developed for the flu from 2 years ago?