FedEx Freight | Vaccine mandate is back...

Will you or have you complied?

• Yes

Votes: 44 32.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 61.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 5.2%

• Total voters
I had a liftgate delivery of Depends adult diapers for N. Pelosi and J Biden on Pennsylvania Avenue, in case someone saw me there.
truck GIF

That was you? I hope the shipment was intact...we don't need any "accidents" on either house floor...

@ABF381

As a staff member, may I implore you to protect members like Blade. Here we have an infectious diseases expert who graduated from the prestigious Diesel Driving Academy in 1987.

He has spent countless hours in the laboratory, aka Loves truck stop Arby's booth watching CNN so he can regurgitate it here for all our benefit. His work has been published in the opinion section of Overdrive Magazine and he has also been a guest speaker on the Dave Nemo show "call in" hour.

We should all consider ourselves fortunate for someone with his intellect sharing his findings, since some of us don't have time, leading normal lives. Thanks

@ABF381

As a staff member, may I implore you to protect members like Blade. Here we have an infectious diseases expert who graduated from the prestigious Diesel Driving Academy in 1987.

He has spent countless hours in the laboratory, aka Loves truck stop Arby's booth watching CNN so he can regurgitate it here for all our benefit. His work has been published in the opinion section of Overdrive Magazine and he has also been a guest speaker on the Dave Nemo show "call in" hour.

We should all consider ourselves fortunate for someone with his intellect sharing his findings, since some of us don't have time, leading normal lives. Thanks
The staff at TB does everything we can to protect our members...he has his opinion (right or wrong) and that is what TB is all about...on a few occasions my opinion on something has been swayed (not by him), although blade definitely lacks a gentle coaxing due to his enormous ego....that being said perhaps I could give him this special "helmet" to protect him...
Happy Fao Schwarz GIF by TLC

@ABF381

I remember he was a call-in on Dave's show.

Expand your horizons. Get news from BBC.com, CBC.ca or France24.com. BBC is even on most cable TV providers. The worldwide message is the same. Get the shot, vaccines work. Unless this is a massive worldwide conspiracy, Most of the stuff posted here is nonsense.
And tell us all about masks and follow the money to which owns the scientists who say it what they want.

5d7af668ac9fdd21.jpg

And tell us all about masks and follow the money to which owns the scientists who say it what they want.

5d7af668ac9fdd21.jpg

Sorry, not true.

Sorry, not true.

Sorry, not true.

Once again you go to Rueters as a "fact checker".
Mr Smith is CEO of one company and a board member of the other.
The 2 companies are Pfizer and Rueters.

I quoted/linked two sources for the info. Both of them read the original paper and found no reference to "masks". But of course it's all a big coverup. OK, whatever.

UPenn is also the home of factcheck.org, which colludes with social media giants to regulate speech and ban dissenting voices.​