ODFL | vaccine mandate

I sure aints no liberal and I am the hardest worker around,,, but I will say that the vaccine keep me working all year round since this pandemic when I see many fellow coworker without it get rona miss weeks of work burning vacation days and come backs with voice and lungs all messed up..

I’m a city man see many customers and drive lazy unclean line driver trucks and still ain’t down for that count yet boy
Dude, you're fulla ****.

They wanna vax kids to add it to mandatory vaccines list and make even more money.

You guys are burning vacation days for getting COVID? I don't think it's supposed to work that way. You're supposed to get paid your 40 minimum.
It should but you must not work here,, wait until you hear our great wait time and break down pay which come in handy with these old pos trucks lmao lmao lmao

Doesn't have anything to do with OD, federal government does
Well,I don’t know of anyone who was out of work for COVID that got payed.Please enlighten us.Supposedly Feds said last year you could get a % of your pay..That has ran out I believe.I never received a dime when I was stuck at home because of a family member who was sick.

Well,I don’t know of anyone who was out of work for COVID that got payed.Please enlighten us.Supposedly Feds said last year you could get a % of your pay..That has ran out I believe.I never received a dime when I was stuck at home because of a family member who was sick.
A lot of coworkers I know not paid either,, felt real bad on the ones who had to stay home just because they working in the office with another that gotten sick,,

There is a A30 variant coming which bypasses all Vax.

There is also a study done on children who do not possess certain receptors covid needs to infect them like we adults have in our nose. But the Children possesses a hell of a system of defense. They will survive things that will drop me dead.

They have forgotten that children rode the storm in the first year of C19 pretty well without too many problems. And now were shoving **** into them?
\
Oh boy.
Doctors are not crazy about us taking a bunch of antibiotics for every little thing that comes down the pike. Antibiotics cause viruses to mutate. Mutation causes the antibiotics to be less able to fight that virus. When the covid-19 mutated, it allowed children to be susceptible to covid-19. Giving the children these vaccines, cause that virus to mutate yet again. You can't kill it now. It's best to just let it run it's course.

Its my right as a American citizen to choose to get the vaccine or not. If OD requires it I will be unemployed. When Lets Go Brandon pulls his head out his ass and realizes we've over vaccinated creating all these variants. And the people that have natural immunity or have already had the virus dont need the vaccine. Its sad that they are hiding the number of deaths and complications from the vaccine. Go listen to peter mccullough md podcasts, cdc asks this guy for advice. Its a eye opener....
https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/93936 Yeah McCullough is a real eye opener.

Doctors are not crazy about us taking a bunch of antibiotics for every little thing that comes down the pike. Antibiotics cause viruses to mutate. Mutation causes the antibiotics to be less able to fight that virus. When the covid-19 mutated, it allowed children to be susceptible to covid-19. Giving the children these vaccines, cause that virus to mutate yet again. You can't kill it now. It's best to just let it run it's course.
Everything in this post is wrong.

Everything in this post is wrong.
Oh Lord. Here we go. Ok. That's your opionion. This is my own doctors opinion. I'm willing to bet they've been doctors longer than you, plus have access to information that YOU don't have access to, so you do you and I'll do me. Just remember. Trust the science. Not the ones looking to make a profit.

Funny how when they come up with a vax for flu in early 1900's and 50 something died they stopped it. Weather it's 6,900 or 40,000 it's still alot more than 50.

Hey government would never lie about numbers! I'm sure that guy that died in motorcycle accident that they put cause of death was Covid-19 was glad they did...

Misinformation is everywhere. Hopefully soon we will find out who's really falsifying numbers...

I hear you on antibiotics. However this infection was life threatening. They narrowed it down to possibly staph A or streph from my teenage years. I fought it twice then decades ago. What they told me is this...

If it is not defeated where it showed up in the head, fast; it may get into the blood vessel, be clotted instantly as a defensive measure which adds more clots until it arrives at the brain stem. I am dead in a few moments of a massive stroke regardless if there is a 100 surgeons. So its worth using the 4 different bags of IV antibiotics that week. There is another pathway to the infection to spread into various really important parts of the head (The brain was about a inch from the infectious site... they were considering surgery to chop it out. The entire site of original infection) and other organs of the body that creates a life for me without having to be treated as a veggie for life at horrendous expense.)

I have had antibiotics about a dozen times so far in my lifetime in different episodes where infections needed to be fought at the hospital level not at home. They range from Penicillin which dates to the 50's all the way up to some very seriously powerful stuff.

On the second day they had a conversation that it would be a point if the third medicine did not win the battle against whats in the blood at the lab that day, they were thinking about sending me to a special Xray situation with 4 inch lead walls and nuking my entire immune system and everything in it. Dump the blood volume and infuse 5 gallons of new blood. Then wait and see what happens next. (Would the marrow regenerate or not?)

I chose not to. If the third bag failed to clear the infection then its hospice and home. I dont think I possess the marrow strong enough to come back from something that drastic.

If I did nothing thinking its just a itch that will stop I would be dead or veggie by now weeks ago.

Oh Lord. Here we go. Ok. That's your opionion. This is my own doctors opinion. I'm willing to bet they've been doctors longer than you, plus have access to information that YOU don't have access to, so you do you and I'll do me. Just remember. Trust the science. Not the ones looking to make a profit.
Never claimed to be a Dr. It is my Dr, my child’s Dr for his condition, my wife who works as a RN in an infectious disease clinic are the reliable sources I listen to. So if you want to keep listening to Dr who give misinformation and is getting rejected by his colleagues then go ahead. Hope that works out for you

Never claimed to be a Dr. It is my Dr, my child’s Dr for his condition, my wife who works as a RN in an infectious disease clinic are the reliable sources I listen to. So if you want to keep listening to Dr who give misinformation and is getting rejected by his colleagues then go ahead. Hope that works out for you
I think it's time to realize there is no right way or wrong way to deal with this virus. We all live in different areas of this great country. Some docs are going to feel one way others a different way. My doc told me ,I got the Vax because at the time I thought it was the best tool we had in our kit. Now second guessing that decision. My best friend suffering thru this now, bad cold deal for him. He is the target demographic, 150lbs overweight. His schoolteacher wife has had both shots and a booster, she gave it to him! Their little guy merely has the sniffles. My friend is not vaxed and handling much better than his wife who is really struggling with it. I've lost a close friend to this damn thing. Not trying to denigrate any one's thoughts or feelings here. We have to agree to let us all be Americans! My family is all over the place on this thing. But I refuse to let the powers to be decide how I'm going to interact with my family or friends. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we all have them. Doesn't make you or me better than anyone else. If we don't start sticking together in this country, we better all start learning how to speak Mandarin Chinese.

Antibiotics have no effect on viruses, they work on bacterial infections. Do your homework.