Yellow | Vaccine mandate

My military unit had an "acceptable" casualty rate of 30%.
What is the acceptable casualty rate for Covid? How many deaths should we allow before we do anything to control the spread?
We could use this virus as a teaching tool. Covid proves the evolution theory. Covid is a living thing that evolves in order to survive. It adapts to changing conditions and threats to its existence and becomes stronger each time it mutates.
If we do nothing to stop it, our human species will evolve and become stronger and more viable. If we allow Covid to kill off the weak, elderly and vulnerable among us, those who survive with natural immunity will create a newer stronger generation.
Are we wrong to treat illness? Are we wrong to use medicine to extend our lives? Perhaps our resources would be better spent on the young and healthy instead of the weak and elderly. Maybe we should surrender to the natural order and let life end when it chooses.

so, again I ask, what is the acceptable casualty rate.
This is how the Covid nonsense is being used.
Is this why people serve? To enforce this kind of stuff?
Or do they serve for Freedom or Liberty or something?
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/12/21/revanchist-(⊙▃⊙)sm-throughout-the-western-world/

The link doesn't work.
You'd have to type in "Revanchist (N-A-word) throughout the western world" for the story.

Let me guess, you have no clue what I am saying because you don't believe in evolution. You still think there is an invisible man in the sky who creates and controls everything.
Read your post. You made my point. The virus evolves and becomes more viable with each mutation. The original Covid 19 is dead just like the 1918 virus is dead. The new variants are more contagious and more prevalent because they have evolved into a stronger form in order to survive. Strength has nothing to do with the ability to kill. The human species is also constantly evolving to survive. That is what you call immunity aquired from having survived the disease. Without evolution, every disease and virus in history would have killed off mankind.
You never fail to stoop to having no class…..

You claimed the virus becomes stronger, when in fact it becomes weaker. We can agree with the end result without your constant insults.

So are you guys saying this evolution, immunity, infected, virus, mutation thing, is kind of like the, Yellow, mutated to Yellow-Roadway, infected Holland, New Penn, and Reddaway, and has now evolved into Orange Freight? So any of us that worked, or still work there in the last 30 years, are carrying the virus?
I’ve got a resignation letter that gave me immunity…..

Every Covid number since the brining comes from these tests.......and the tests are now finally considered unreliable according to the CDC........so real numbers....or if anything called Covid really ever existed........becomes extremely questionable.

It's been a sham from day one.......years before day one actually.

And people should be mandated to take an experimental shot or lose things?
Open your eyes people. These people are shyster criminals.

Ah, yes. But was the letter vaccinated? And is it printed on white, or orange paper?
Per new orange company rules , this is the only type of Orange paper they will accept for resignation letters !
775b27f87eb98843065d6e4511536c68.jpg

My military unit had an "acceptable" casualty rate of 30%.
What is the acceptable casualty rate for Covid? How many deaths should we allow before we do anything to control the spread?
We could use this virus as a teaching tool. Covid proves the evolution theory. Covid is a living thing that evolves in order to survive. It adapts to changing conditions and threats to its existence and becomes stronger each time it mutates.
If we do nothing to stop it, our human species will evolve and become stronger and more viable. If we allow Covid to kill off the weak, elderly and vulnerable among us, those who survive with natural immunity will create a newer stronger generation.
Are we wrong to treat illness? Are we wrong to use medicine to extend our lives? Perhaps our resources would be better spent on the young and healthy instead of the weak and elderly. Maybe we should surrender to the natural order and let life end when it chooses.

so, again I ask, what is the acceptable casualty rate.
Was this unit in Russia, China, or Israel?

They had a sheet at terminal last night for us to sign and check one of four columns.
1. I am vaccinated
2. I am not vaccinated
3. I don't want to say and I will update oracle.
4. I don't want to say and the company should update oracle.
Are we supposed to check 3 or 4?
The wording is not exact.
It sounds like a request not a requirement. If you wish to disclose medical information you most certainly met but it is against federal law to require you to disclose it.

I dont want to say and the company should speak for my ass?

I. DON'T. THINK. So.

I have a suspection that HIPPA is destroyed with that form and there is a problem with breaking those laws the way Arbley put it.

Brothers and sisters the moment of true is near, let the country come to standstill and let King Biden know that we will not be pawns of his kingdom, that we refusing to take the poison, we will defend the American Constitution to the end of our possibilities, America is the land of the free, NOBODY in this country can order or mandate anything against our will or impose laws before the approval of Congress or the People. :duel:

Brothers and sisters the moment of true is near, let the country come to standstill and let King Biden know that we will not be pawns of his kingdom, that we refusing to take the poison, we will defend the American Constitution to the end of our possibilities, America is the land of the free, NOBODY in this country can order or mandate anything against our will or impose laws before the approval of Congress or the People. :duel:
A mandate is only mandatory if you agree. Does that make sense? It’s the law and it’s true. So much for Dictator Biden’s edicts.