Yellow | Vaccine mandate

Not afraid of needles or vaccines. I just think this vaccine was implemented way too fast without proper testing and a coverup of reactions bad side effects.
It’s experimental...I’ve seen videos of very bad reactions...I’ve had COVID...they say it’s dangerous to take if you’ve had it...can cause very dangerous reaction...I’m not taking it. I have anti-bodies now.

90% effective at being about 20% effective. Then it drops rapidly after your immune system is destroyed. Thst's the thing about the government, they never tell you the truth. The vax was approved for emergency and full use by Fauci's wife who said it was not necessary for the vaccine committee to review it. It was based on faulty studies and to make sure they could not be proved, the control groups were vaxxed after the study so the evidence was destroyed. Before you go spouting your supposed facts, learn what the facts are. You are relying on Fauci, his wife, Biden and Bill Gates for all your evidence.
You can get the shot, still get covid and still pass it on. Tell us another delusion.
It’s not a vaccine. From all the evidence and testimony I have seen it is a slow acting poison kill shot.
Find out what’s in it. Find out who is paying for it and why.
By the time you find the answers to those two questions you will know what is going on.

It's a matter of somebody or something wanting something from me again. And requiring me to do something extra.
And it is the government.
And it is the companies.
They're not asking.
They're just telling me that I'm gonna have to do something else for somebody. With the threat of job loss on it.....again.
It's old by now.
Over and over somebody wants more and more...and there is no offer to give on the other end. Just another option of doing as told or lose something.
Tests. Vaccine. Masks....go f yourselves. They all got enough already and requiring to put our health at risk is way over the line.
End it all in writing and I'll shut up about it.
They're doing it to my daughter at her job. A date is set.....and if something bad happens to her due to their stupid obnoxious bully desires...then what?
Oh well...it is her fault that she wanted to work.
It's a bunch of crap.
Don’t quit. Keep showing up for work and make them fire you and you can draw unemployment and sue them for violating your 4th amendment protections and your human rights.
Not even a doctor can make you take medicine “vaccine”or use a medical device “mask” or subject yourself to a medical procedure “pcr test” against your will.
It is a felony to prescribe medicine without a license in the United States.
Document and record everything including witness names. If they try to force a mask or vaccine or test or ask why you would need it. If they say because of a virus or covid or disease then it is for a medical reason and if they don’t have a medical doctors license that person just committed a felony. You can file charges against them for a felony and since it’s a criminal offense the state will prosecute.
Beginning to get the picture?
Don’t let them run over you and get rid of you too. Don’t let them get away with it.
Fight them.

The decision found that State Legislatures could mandate (because of the 10th Amendment). The 10th Amendment excludes the Federal Government from using Executive Powers for such.

The liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States does not import an absolute right in each person to be at all times, and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint, nor is it an element in such liberty that one person, or a minority of persons residing in any community and enjoying the benefits of its local government, should have power to dominate the majority when supported in their action by the authority of the State.

It is within the police power of a State to enact a compulsory vaccination law, and it is for the legislature, and not for the courts, to determine[/][/]

as you said- the Federal Government is not mentioned. We are supposed to be a Republic of States, and State Legislature make laws. We are NOT supposed to be a US (mob ruled) Democracy.

(the last paragraph is my post, and I haven’t figured out why it is also underlined, nor how to undo that part!!!!!)

Tri is right, this thing has gotten weigh out of hand.
I'll leave you with a word of wisdom, and we can get on with more serious issues

"Never pass a urinal and never trust a fart"
Keep this in mind, it will serve you well in your Golden Years.
Joe Biden would agree on the latter of that statement from personal experience! LOL

20211029_120246.md.jpg
Forget about mirrors for a second (I know you can't)....although it does have a mirror...I actually took this picture myself in the fall....where do you put the gas?
It’s in the very rear I think”
20211029_120246.md.jpg
Forget about mirrors for a second (I know you can't)....although it does have a mirror...I actually took this picture myself in the fall....where do you put the gas?
its in the very rear but you don’t put gas in gas comes out there.

Don’t quit. Keep showing up for work and make them fire you and you can draw unemployment and sue them for violating your 4th amendment protections and your human rights.
Not even a doctor can make you take medicine “vaccine”or use a medical device “mask” or subject yourself to a medical procedure “pcr test” against your will.
It is a felony to prescribe medicine without a license in the United States.
Document and record everything including witness names. If they try to force a mask or vaccine or test or ask why you would need it. If they say because of a virus or covid or disease then it is for a medical reason and if they don’t have a medical doctors license that person just committed a felony. You can file charges against them for a felony and since it’s a criminal offense the state will prosecute.
Beginning to get the picture?
Don’t let them run over you and get rid of you too. Don’t let them get away with it.
Fight them
Calm down. Tell me how the 4th Amendment has anything to do with requiring a mask or vaccine. The 4th is protection against unreasonable search and seizure.
Yellow is not prescribing any medicines or vaccines. No company is forcing a test, mask or vaccine on anyone. Nobody is restraining you and jabbing a needle in your arm.
Try claiming that Yellow cannot "force" you to take a random drug test. Tell them they have no right to your medical info and refuse the D.O.T. physical. How do you think that will work out for you? Try suing Yellow for that.
You have choices and choices have consequences. Yellow is not stupid. Yellow will not fire you for refusing the test, mask or vaccine. If it comes to that, they will deny you the opportunity to work. Then you will have to use the grievance procedure because courts will not take a wrongful termination case until you have exhausted the contractual grievance procedure.

Calm down. Tell me how the 4th Amendment has anything to do with requiring a mask or vaccine. The 4th is protection against unreasonable search and seizure.
Yellow is not prescribing any medicines or vaccines. No company is forcing a test, mask or vaccine on anyone. Nobody is restraining you and jabbing a needle in your arm.
Try claiming that Yellow cannot "force" you to take a random drug test. Tell them they have no right to your medical info and refuse the D.O.T. physical. How do you think that will work out for you? Try suing Yellow for that.
You have choices and choices have consequences. Yellow is not stupid. Yellow will not fire you for refusing the test, mask or vaccine. If it comes to that, they will deny you the opportunity to work. Then you will have to use the grievance procedure because courts will not take a wrongful termination case until you have exhausted the contractual grievance procedure.
You calm down...its your problem anyway since you work for them.
“No company is forcing etc...”
That statement is false. Companies ARE making it mandatory to take the so called vaccine and as for your drug test statement, you agreed to that as a condition of employment and when you get behind the wheel it’s called “implied consent”.
I was just pointing some facts out to try and help but now I see what page you’re on...just forget the whole thing.

You have to trust the science.The world population is at stake.I’ll take my chances like the hundreds of millions who already took it .It works .That’s all the insurance I need.
Yeah, it works alright enough.

Vaccine Mandate by Biden has been vacated by 5th Court of Appeals, the ruling applies as of today 10:40 am immediately with full effect Nationally. The only path left for Biden is to appeal directly to Judge Alito under US Supreme Court. Otherwise this mandate is all over, destroyed and has no effect as of right now.

Additionally I just got word that the entire Oklahoma Gaurd Command from Commanding General on down by his direct orders to all lower leadership directs the entire state military to reject the Jab.

I can expect the Pentagon to go ahead and toss this brass General out on his golden ass at some point from his higher. I want to hear the big clang when he bounces off the pavement outside the pentagon door.

The pentagon can’t oust him. He is subject to the governor who kicked his predecessor out and placed him in his position.

My uncle was doing fine last week got his covid booster wednesday and passed away saturday morning. They said he died of pneumonia but was fine before wednesday? If he had pneumonia then they would not have gave him the shot. If a person dies without the vaccine its covids faught, but if they die with it oh no it was something else, but it couldnt be because of the vaccine. The whole thing is just built on lies and thats why nobody trusts them. All i know is i had my uncle last week and now he is gone.
I’m sorry for your loss. I wish people would research medicine before they take it even if they trust their doctor. Often doctors haven’t the time to thoroughly research the medicine they prescribe but rely on information they have from the PDR which is not comprehensive.
I’m sorry.

Keep Calm & no matter what the Union & Co-workers will have your back with a YES !
17dfe66e5def7c4fdfc5f5f00aba9807.jpg