•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

#YRC Vaccine mandate

Seasalters

The thing is once you take that vaccine it stays the rest of your life.If you have a bad reaction is Yellow going to pay you for it?Is the Government?Are the drug companies? No they are all exempt from lawsuits. Why aren't they vaccinating illegal aliens? Because they can sue. Why is the post office exempt? Where is your union in all of this?

BIG R GUY

Voted, Best Looking, Coop, Orange driver
Premium
The thing is once you take that vaccine it stays the rest of your life.If you have a bad reaction is Yellow going to pay you for it?Is the Government?Are the drug companies? No they are all exempt from lawsuits. Why aren't they vaccinating illegal aliens? Because they can sue. Why is the post office exempt? Where is your union in all of this?
Why does Radio Shack ask for your phone number when you buy batteries??

We had a radio shack I think until 2012.

I remember the last visit. A poignant moment. To the bitter end they still had decent inventory. Just not what we needed or could use.

Decades ago Radio Shack sold under a generic label brand a casette player, a small amp booster device driving a pair of 4 inch pairs of speakers. You could also patch the vehicle radio or CB or whatever into it. I had the radio installation dealer bold it into my new car then.

It was only like 90 watts of power. Hoewver it was a balanced system and had no drops, buzz or flaws down to 20 hertz. Much much much superior to the then bose 4 speaker set we had in that new plymouth that year.

Knowing what I know now I should have stripped that set out and kept it. But I hope to have a similar matched set in the Tahoe before too long. Nothing too wild. (And probably a pioneer III radio. Those things will never die)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock