• I will vote no but I think the majority will vote yes

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I will vote no and the majority will vote no

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • I will vote yes and the majority will vote yes

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I live 60 miles sw of the D. Too busy here let alone over that way. Traffic is all I can think. It's bad. Leaving the AAC at midnight is a nightmare with 20000 others, lol.

Wings supporter. Pissed me off when they put them in the East.
Original six is an exclusive club. Surprised they didn’t move The Hawks, but as hockey moves west.....

Jackets? Their purpose is to be a spoiler. I’m a Blues fan, it’s an Elwood thing.
Blues are doing well. Up 2-1 in the series.
Now that I have time. I watch almost all the games. It's my favorite sport. And this is the best time to watch. Playoffs.

Slaves? Last time I checked anyone could walk out the door any time they wanted. So who are the slaves you mention?
you are, we all are; we all have the permits and licenses issued by our masters that let us labor for the profits of others; did you pay your taxes like all the other good slaves? YES, you can walk out the door anytime you wish, BUT if you seek another "JOB" (ever read about Job in the Bible) YOU the good SLAVE are required to prove that you have the permission of your MASTER (Uncle Sam) to work in the United States plantation; btw, have you ever read Dodge v Ford Motor Co.? that court ruled that Henry was to fill the pockets of the share holders NOT the workers;

Trip, like all of us, you were raised and trained on lies, and it is hard to let go of the lies, many will fight to the death defending the lies not knowing of the lies;

this "offer" is intended for the benefit of the stock holders, NOT the worker;

here is a link to the case cited above - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_v._Ford_Motor_Co.

ImANo...

Still. Not right to use the word. It's demeaning to members that may have had relatives or descendants that were actually what you are calling all that work for a paycheck
Think about it. Isn't there another term you could use? We really are not that. History is deep with it and I do believe that some are and would be offended by the way you use the word so freely.

When you say Blues. Blue Jackets?
Cause they are whoopin the top team in the NHL.
St. Louis. Ya.
They ain't doin bad either.
Did you see the Washington/Hurricanes Game? Ovechkin had to teach the 19 year old rookie Svechnikov a lesson.

Not an Ovi fan, respect him, but seeing his postgame and his sadness at the incident, elevates my opinion.
Unfortunately that's the problem with European Hockey. They feel bad when they have to knock somebody out.

That split half second is what he's bringing up when they feel bad.
Otherwise the only frowns I ever see is on the losing side.
All smiles on the winning side.
:17142::17142:

I just enjoy International style hockey, too.

Please elaborate on the “intellectual drama queen” statement.

Ya know I wasn't sure so I googled it and got this...........................................

nancypelosi.jpg