• I will vote no but I think the majority will vote yes

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • I will vote no and the majority will vote no

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • I will vote yes and the majority will vote yes

Votes: 39 53.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your wife never even said anything when my partner and I were down for thanksgiving?
You should have posted it on here. Or in the local paper, The Daily Bulb,down there...
YRC had a banner out by the entrance announcing my retirement.
You never saw it. Damn.. It was amazing.
(actually On my last day I just clocked out got in my truck and went home.)
Like it was just another day. But. I didn't have to go back.
No cake.
No watch
Just a certificate from Kansas City with my name and years of service I immediately put in the shredder. Kinda insulting. Not something I want to look at.
:1036316054:

If we are going to make fun of a no vote let's make fun of a yes vote.....with a yes vote you won't have to worry about erectile dysfunction because you don't have any balls to vote for a fair contract. Each side has its pro's and con's....

Stimpy, "fair" is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? And I certainly agree that each side has its pro's and con's. :1036316054:

XPO just got their raise and now they are at 28.19 a hour and .66 a mile

Dayton P&D top scale is $27.30 OT after 40. Linehaul is .674 cpm. annual cost of living raise is next month.

YRC had a banner out by the entrance announcing my retirement.
You never saw it. Damn.. It was amazing.
(actually On my last day I just clocked out got in my truck and went home.)
Like it was just another day. But. I didn't have to go back.
No cake.
No watch
Just a certificate from Kansas City with my name and years of service I immediately put in the shredder. Kinda insulting. Not something I want to look at.
:1036316054:
Kind of like when someone throws a fluorescent bulb in the dumpster? Poof! It’s gone!

if i was still working there i would vote no, they do not respect their talent and replace their talent with felons....think about it!!!

XPO just got their raise and now they are at 28.19 a hour and .66 a mile

Dayton P&D top scale is $27.30 OT after 40. Linehaul is .674 cpm. annual cost of living raise is next month.
Everyone pays millions of dollars an hour more than us but You nor anyone else leaves
Makes you wonder
Must not be as bad as some loudly cry about
Mark my Words
******For later Notice Years From Now*********
If, and I do mean if the contract passes I promise you the same ones crying about how bad things are are still gonna be on here complaining for years instead of going on to greener pastures