ABF | Voting and counts ABFNMFA

Denver 17 voting at the hall until 3mst not sure about 455. Husband was planning on staying for the count I think. I think O Brien will restore some pride to the teamsters that has been lost over last years. That's my opinion no matter what Blade and his merry band of union haters think. It's my hope anyway Have an awesome weekend

Denver 17 voting at the hall until 3mst not sure about 455. Husband was planning on staying for the count I think. I think O Brien will restore some pride to the teamsters that has been lost over last years. That's my opinion no matter what Blade and his merry band of union haters think. It's my hope anyway Have an awesome weekend
Not every one who has some issues with affirmative action is a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ or a white supremacist; not everyone who has some issues with Drag Queens reading to young children is anti-gay; not everyone who has some issues with biological men competing against biological women is anti-LGBTQ+; and not everyone who has some issues with the Teamsters is a union hater. While I don't necessarily agree with everything Blade has to say, he does sometimes bring up some valid points worth thinking about. Maybe doing some critical thinking instead of name calling would be more beneficial to all. Differences of opinion and honest discussion usually yield better results than petty name calling.

Not every one who has some issues with affirmative action is a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ or a white supremacist; not everyone who has some issues with Drag Queens reading to young children is anti-gay; not everyone who has some issues with biological men competing against biological women is anti-LGBTQ+; and not everyone who has some issues with the Teamsters is a union hater. While I don't necessarily agree with everything Blade has to say, he does sometimes bring up some valid points worth thinking about. Maybe doing some critical thinking instead of name calling would be more beneficial to all. Differences of opinion and honest discussion usually yield better results than petty name calling.
I am reminded of the words of a friend who was older & much wiser. He said "Words are cheap, it is much better to make a friend than an enemy".

Differences of opinion and honest discussion should always be welcomed. Two things I don't do are name calling or politics as this is a trucking board. No need for that. I sometimes agree with you and Blades criticisms, but you have to understand when you are on a union discussion board and the majority of your posts vigor is adversarial or critical of the way the union conducts their business you are gonna be called anti-union on a union board........right or wrong and you obviously don't think you are anti-union, but it is what it is when you seem to carry that flag. You move away from a discussion with people when they feel your narrative is consistently the same and then the labels come out. Same as the groups you use above...... I don't agree with it while being open minded, but I understand why people from those groups would call me anti-. Is what it is....

Differences of opinion and honest discussion should always be welcomed. Two things I don't do are name calling or politics as this is a trucking board. No need for that. I sometimes agree with you and Blades criticisms, but you have to understand when you are on a union discussion board and the majority of your posts vigor is adversarial or critical of the way the union conducts their business you are gonna be called anti-union on a union board........right or wrong and you obviously don't think you are anti-union, but it is what it is when you seem to carry that flag. You move away from a discussion with people when they feel your narrative is consistently the same and then the labels come out. Same as the groups you use above...... I don't agree with it while being open minded, but I understand why people from those groups would call me anti-. Is what it is....
As a Teamster since 1971 and having fought some battles against my employer(s) for behaviors contrary to the contract I believe I have every right to call out my Union for things it does which I believe are wrong. That's what a good union member does. Blindly following along when something isn't right doesn't make a good member in any organization.

By the way, serious question, what exactly have I posted that makes you feel I am anti-union? Seriously, point out for me what makes you think that, I'm really curious.

Last edited:
I like picking on Blade simply because he is a narcissist. That's not name calling just a true statement, calling him an Ass is.:lmao: Tri Sandy might be crazy but how many wives are on TB. Blade does not like the Teamsters even though he takes his earned pension.

I am sorry if you felt the union hater comment was too strong. I also don't agree with everything the union does. Trust and believe that comment doesn't even come out of the gate for petty name calling as I have been called a communist a few times on this board I don't like it either. So I apologize. One also has to agree you fellows don't collectively say many nice things about the Union either. But I will step away from name calling. Have a great Saturday evening everyone

As a Teamster since 1971 and having fought some battles against my employer(s) for behaviors contrary to the contract I believe I have every right to call out my Union for things it does which I believe are wrong. That's what a good union member does. Blindly following along when something isn't right doesn't make a good member in any organization.

By the way, serious question, what exactly have I posted that makes you feel I am anti-union? Seriously, point out for me what makes you think that, I'm really curious.
I never questioned your right to call out the union and by all means carry on.......I personally don't think your anti-union. My point was that THE PERCEPTION of you can be viewed by others as anti-union when the narrative seems to have a consistent redundant slant on this message board about what the union doesn't or needs to do. We all are good union members and because we disagree on things neither makes one a blind follower anymore then one right, it just that some may choose to vent on a message board their frustrations with the union and others might just go down to the hall with their concerns. In the end we all want whats best.